Post New Thread Reply   

TheGodKing
BANNED
Old 12-19-2013 , 19:08   Re: [ DMT ] Dynamic Multimode Timer
Reply With Quote #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by cREANy0 View Post
The public one is unstable ;)
Speaking on behalf of the community this plugin was funded by, it was never stable. Every version given to us by Zipcore came with a few megabytes of error logs.
Version 1.3.4e was given to us about one week ago when we asked for it to be updated to which he offered us the final update pertaining to our glorious two year six month support, wunderbar.
These are those direct files. Zipcore kept his server in check while ignorantly issuing broken archives to our cloud server.

I would venture to say 80% of this plugins code is that of the talented people posting on Alliedmods while additional modules such as challenge mode and custom hud were coded by a member of our community.
Zipcore even copy pasted straight from the scripting wiki, one ponders whether any of his code is original.

The plugin is currently undergoing an audit, we are updating and removing unused/duplicate modules and other broken files.

I apologize for causing a scene and derailing this thread into such controversial matters.

Last edited by TheGodKing; 12-20-2013 at 03:53.
extremeg
Old 12-20-2013 , 08:04   Re: [ DMT ] Dynamic Multimode Timer
Reply With Quote #42

Okey thanks but recommend to use it for every day ?
zipcore
Veteran Member
Old 12-20-2013 , 08:37   Re: [ DMT ] Dynamic Multimode Timer
Reply With Quote #43

Our server is running fine with it, creany0s works also very good he is #3 worldwide on gametracker.

Bad setup + inactive server admins ruined your server ...

...leaving your server alone and now coming out of nowhere after being lost for several month only to release this.

Now you have nothing to loose.....but revenge is not yours.

And please stop lying.

EDIT: I don't deny I've used Copy&Paste. But you didn't paid for this.95% of all included features are not requested by you and you got them for free.

Last edited by zipcore; 12-20-2013 at 08:41.
cREANy0
SourceMod Donor
Old 12-20-2013 , 11:39   Re: [ DMT ] Dynamic Multimode Timer
Reply With Quote #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeg View Post
Okey thanks but recommend to use it for every day ?
No, only for 10 minutes a day...

German: Sind deine ganzen Fragen eigentlich ernst gemeint, oder bist du wirklich so ....?

Last edited by cREANy0; 12-20-2013 at 11:41.
extremeg
Old 12-20-2013 , 12:14   Re: [ DMT ] Dynamic Multimode Timer
Reply With Quote #45

Ja weil einer sagt die nicht stabil laufen der andere sagt ja also was denn jetzt bitte ?
TheGodKing
BANNED
Old 12-20-2013 , 21:38   Re: [ DMT ] Dynamic Multimode Timer
Reply With Quote #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipcore View Post
Our server is running fine with it, creany0s works also very good he is #3 worldwide on gametracker.

Bad setup + inactive server admins ruined your server ...

...leaving your server alone and now coming out of nowhere after being lost for several month only to release this.

Now you have nothing to loose.....but revenge is not yours.

And please stop lying.

EDIT: I don't deny I've used Copy&Paste. But you didn't paid for this.95% of all included features are not requested by you and you got them for free.

This current archive you gave us is missing includes for a module and the compiled binaries don't mirror the source code.
On top of that it takes heavy configuration to get going. A drag and drop compile is not possible, over 6 modules throw errors (2 core modules).
Shavit has kindly uploaded some fixes to allow compilation of rankings, core and worldrecord.

There are some features you added of your own accord, but looking through the source files, 7 modules are credited to the member of our community.
You also seem to have changed all the commands to suit your community/purposes, I don't even know how to respond to that...
zipcore
Veteran Member
Old 12-20-2013 , 22:20   Re: [ DMT ] Dynamic Multimode Timer
Reply With Quote #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGodKing View Post
Shavit has kindly uploaded some fixes to allow compilation of rankings, core and worldrecord.
Yeah he has my latest source and I answer every question he has, I take my time to help him supporting this.

Quote:
A drag and drop compile is not possible, over 6 modules throw errors (2 core modules).
There is some unused sourcecode (relicts), you don't need them.

Quote:
There are some features you added of your own accord, but looking through the source files, 7 modules are credited to the member of our community.
Yes so what? Most of it is extended and I they got credits for this, I don't take money for this used code, poppin paid for selfmade features only, otherwise you can't compensate increased time and money.

Quote:
You also seem to have changed all the commands to suit your community/purposes, I don't even know how to respond to that...
Thre is a command list menu.
Rare response/feedback of you community or your admins for several month after uploading a new version. Poppin is a very unfriendly contact person sometimes (only Jason was fine!).
Next time you can pay much more (2000$+) for a 100% build from scratch plugin of this size by someone else who is stupid enough to make a deal with you and only sell this to you and nowone else. It was only sold to 1 clan of another game. Poppin also pressed me for money. After lying about a leak of this project, but he could't remember any server running this.

EDIT: Ingrate ass...

Last edited by zipcore; 12-20-2013 at 22:24.
TheGodKing
BANNED
Old 12-21-2013 , 01:16   Re: [ DMT ] Dynamic Multimode Timer
Reply With Quote #48

This is a plugins section, so I will cease debates with you here.
Neither of us are going to concede and therefore I will keep all thoughts to myself.

#biggerman (Okay, now I'm done)

Last edited by TheGodKing; 12-21-2013 at 01:24.
asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Old 12-21-2013 , 15:49   Re: [ DMT ] Dynamic Multimode Timer
Reply With Quote #49

Please stop reporting this thread and spamming it with crap, I'm fed up with seeing notifications about it.

As the person commissioning the project, it's perfectly fine for the OP to have posted it here.
Old 12-21-2013 , 23:03   Re: [ DMT ] Dynamic Multimode Timer
Reply With Quote #50

I've set up a GitHub repo for this. With some tweaks and a lot of fixes this now works from drag and drop.
https://github.com/poppin-fresh/Dynamic_Multimode_Timer

You will have to get the latest version from github untill I release another version here.