Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Need help setting up CS 1.6 server.

Post New Thread Reply   

atrisch54
Old 05-28-2020 , 00:33   Need help setting up CS 1.6 server.
Reply With Quote #1

Hello, I currently have a NFO server and would like to hire the services of someone to set it up to run auto scrim/pug. I have tried multiple times and have failed, cant get them to work correctly. Server has HLTV as well, so must be compatible with that as well. If anyone could be of assistance, would be greatly appreciated! Can text or email me or reply to this, whatever is easiest for you.

Text: 9892742528
email: [email protected]
atrisch54
Old 05-28-2020 , 23:20   Re: Need help setting up CS 1.6 server.
Reply With Quote #2

Have no problem paying for this assistance.
atrisch54
Old 05-30-2020 , 20:34   Re: Need help setting up CS 1.6 server.
Reply With Quote #3

All I want it is to simply run auto without an admin there. Where it starts in just a general until 10 people join, then everyone "readys up" by typing .ready or whatnot, then they would vote for a map, then it will auto change to that map. Then once the map changes, they would "ready up" again, random captains would be drawn, captains pick teams, or knife for first pick, dont really care either way, then after teams are picked its live on 3 restarts. And then auto change teams after 15 rounds, first to 16 wins.

I had the automix plugin installed on the server but it was not working correctly. Would not do anything after the map vote, and was not compatibly with HLTV. the hltv was taking up a player slot for some reason. Server is 11 person server with 1 slot being HLTV. Something along these lines is what I want.

Like I said, im a paying customer who is in need of assistance. I dont care if its a custom plugin you have, or if its something AMX. Hope to hear from someone!
supertrio17
Old 06-02-2020 , 20:51   Re: Need help setting up CS 1.6 server.
Reply With Quote #4

Can you explain a little bit better what plugin do you need? I didn't quite understad.
frio
Old 06-02-2020 , 21:06   Re: Need help setting up CS 1.6 server.
Reply With Quote #5

Maybe post in the Suggestions/Requests section?