Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] HLSW Port Fowarding for Logs

Post New Thread Reply   

nomy
Old 08-01-2015 , 15:07   Re: [CS:GO] HLSW Port Fowarding for Logs
Reply With Quote #11

Maybe the internal IP you entered in the rule is incorrect. In the screenshot, it says 192.168.1.100. You need to check if you got that right. ipconfig displays the right IP assigned to your network adaptor.

Last edited by nomy; 08-01-2015 at 15:07.
SOBgaming
Old 08-01-2015 , 15:35   Re: [CS:GO] HLSW Port Fowarding for Logs
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomy View Post
Maybe the internal IP you entered in the rule is incorrect. In the screenshot, it says 192.168.1.100. You need to check if you got that right. ipconfig displays the right IP assigned to your network adaptor.
192.168.1.100 is my LAN IP but in the server.cfg I put my other IP which makes sense cause my server ain't on my computer?
Old 08-01-2015 , 17:32   Re: [CS:GO] HLSW Port Fowarding for Logs
Reply With Quote #13

Try adding HLSW to Windows Firewall.
SOBgaming
Old 08-01-2015 , 19:52   Re: [CS:GO] HLSW Port Fowarding for Logs
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomy View Post
Try adding HLSW to Windows Firewall.
Already seems in there... I'm out of ideas..
Old 08-01-2015 , 19:56   Re: [CS:GO] HLSW Port Fowarding for Logs
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOBgaming View Post
192.168.1.100 is my LAN IP but in the server.cfg I put my other IP which makes sense cause my server ain't on my computer?
I've never opened any ports on either the server firewall or my computers that I have HLSW installed on and its worked fine on both machines I have it installed on.

The logs are sent to the computer's IP# that is set up in the server.cfg file unless you just click the Get Log (Internet) button to receive the servers logs.

This is how I have my lines in the server.cfg file

log on
sv_logbans 1
sv_logecho 1
logaddress_delall
logaddress_add 1.2.3.4:27500
logaddress_add 1.2.3.4:7130
logaddress_add 1.2.3.4:12345

Obviously my IP# isn't 1.2.3.4 but that is what I have and its also logging to HLstats with 27500 and checkvalve relay with 12345 port.
SOBgaming
Old 08-01-2015 , 20:01   Re: [CS:GO] HLSW Port Fowarding for Logs
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsedick View Post
I've never opened any ports on either the server firewall or my computers that I have HLSW installed on and its worked fine on both machines I have it installed on.

The logs are sent to the computer's IP# that is set up in the server.cfg file unless you just click the Get Log (Internet) button to receive the servers logs.

This is how I have my lines in the server.cfg file

log on
sv_logbans 1
sv_logecho 1
logaddress_delall
logaddress_add 1.2.3.4:27500
logaddress_add 1.2.3.4:7130
logaddress_add 1.2.3.4:12345

Obviously my IP# isn't 1.2.3.4 but that is what I have and its also logging to HLstats with 27500 and checkvalve relay with 12345 port.
Interesting you use "log on" instead of "log 1"?
Didnt have both sv_logbans and sv_logecho so Ill try this out, and why so many ips? I need more than 1 for gameme and 1 for my comp, I guess its just HLstatX that requires 2?

Last edited by SOBgaming; 08-01-2015 at 20:02.
SOBgaming
Old 08-01-2015 , 20:07   Re: [CS:GO] HLSW Port Fowarding for Logs
Reply With Quote #17

Here's what I got now:

log on
sv_logbans 1
sv_logecho 1
logaddress_delall
logaddress_add logsXX.gameme.com:XXXXX
logaddress_add XX.XX.XXX.XXX:7130

Nothing has changed.. I'm definetly doing something wrong but I have no idea what.

EDIT: I do get the following when I send a command through HLSW: rcon from "MYIP:61425" logaddress_add "MYIP:20315"
Does it mean I should logadress to :20315? Im really out of ideas... This dosen't seem to make sense since it changes everytime I press Get Logs (even tho I shouldnt even have to press it)

Last edited by SOBgaming; 08-01-2015 at 20:13.
Horsedick
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-01-2015 , 20:20   Re: [CS:GO] HLSW Port Fowarding for Logs
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Here's what I got now:

log on
sv_logbans 1
sv_logecho 1
logaddress_delall
logaddress_add logsXX.gameme.com:XXXXX
logaddress_add XX.XX.XXX.XXX:7130

Nothing has changed.. I'm definetly doing something wrong but I have no idea what.

EDIT: I do get the following when I send a command through HLSW: rcon from "MYIP:61425" logaddress_add "MYIP:20315"
Does it mean I should logadress to :20315? Im really out of ideas... This dosen't seem to make sense since it changes everytime I press Get Logs (even tho I shouldnt even have to press it)

I use 3 to tag to different IP#'s one is going to a HLstats server, the other two my IP# with a different port one for HLSW which is 7130 and the other is 12345 which is checkvalve chat relay.

7130 is the only one you need for HLSW, ignore what it says in the console when you press the get logs button. If its not working then something is blocking it and yes I guess it could be firewall related...I really have no idea.

Edit: Also you are restarting the server with these server.cfg changes right?

Last edited by Horsedick; 08-01-2015 at 20:22.
SOBgaming
Old 08-01-2015 , 20:24   Re: [CS:GO] HLSW Port Fowarding for Logs
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsedick View Post
I use 3 to tag to different IP#'s one is going to a HLstats server, the other two my IP# with a different port one for HLSW which is 7130 and the other is 12345 which is checkvalve chat relay.

7130 is the only one you need for HLSW, ignore what it says in the console when you press the get logs button. If its not working then something is blocking it and yes I guess it could be firewall related...I really have no idea.

Edit: Also you are restarting the server with these server.cfg changes right?
Yeah or I just type "(rcon) exec server.cfg" when theres many peoples on.

EDIT: Just tried disabling both windows firewall and my antivirus/firewall completely and it does just the same.
Rip HLSW I guess. I'll need a different way to monitor. The weird thing is logs DO WORK with gameME control panel

EDIT2: I'm using HLSW in offline mode, could it be the reason?

EDIT3: Checking if UDP Port 7130 is open...
Port 7130 is closed! If you have not already done so, ensure HLSW is running when performing this test.
http://www.hlsw.org/tools/scan/7130

Can you do the test to tell me if you get the same or if there is a problem on my side?

Last edited by SOBgaming; 08-01-2015 at 20:46.
Horsedick
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-02-2015 , 11:01   Re: [CS:GO] HLSW Port Fowarding for Logs
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:

EDIT2: I'm using HLSW in offline mode, could it be the reason?

EDIT3: Checking if UDP Port 7130 is open...
Port 7130 is closed! If you have not already done so, ensure HLSW is running when performing this test.
http://www.hlsw.org/tools/scan/7130

Can you do the test to tell me if you get the same or if there is a problem on my side?
Well mine shows Online but I have Login on start up unchecked. You can change the port used in the program under Settings and Connections tab if you have to.
On the Misc tab I have Auto update all server in server list if it is visble checked with update rate of 500. Automatic add player name with known Global ID etc etc.. I would think you need superlogs plugin installed also to get some data. Show server list selection menu..... allow one instance....show HLSW at system tray.

When I check that link says its open for me but I never did anything with the router. Is your router able to run DDWRT firmware?

Edit: Also when I look at the first post you made with the screen shot of the router settings.. go ahead and select Both rather UDP and then also make sure you are using the LocalIP# for the right connection just ipconfig in cmd to see what the router is giving that computer wasn't sure if 192.168.1.100 was right or not.

Last edited by Horsedick; 08-02-2015 at 11:04.