Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

HookMod Admin Commands 1.1 (Ludwig)

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   ALL        Category:   Admin Commands       
Burnzy
Veteran Member
Old 07-04-2004 , 11:16   HookMod Admin Commands 1.1 (Ludwig)
Reply With Quote #1

You must have HookMod to use these
You can get it at http://www.adminop.net/modules.php?n...ownload&cid=19

Has been tested on cs and cz server

Code:
/**************************** * amx_hookmodadmincommands.sma     version 1.1  Date: 7/4/2004 *  Author: Eric Lidman      <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a> *  Alias: Ludwig van        Upgrade: <a href="http://lidmanmusic.com/cs/plugins.html" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener">http://lidmanmusic.com/cs/plugins.html</a>    * * If you have hookmod and want to give your admins the ability to contol it *  without giving them RCON access or full cvar access, this plugin will be *  useful to you. Because the cvars are remembered from map to map, you will *  want to set all your default cvars for hookmod in your server.cfg so *  they will be reset on every map change to your desired defaults. If you *  are saying to yourself, "Huh? Hookmod?", check it out. Its so cool: *  <a href="http://www.adminop.net/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=19" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener">http://www.adminop.net/modules.php?n...ownload&cid=19</a> * *************************************** * This plugin was ported by Burnzy - I do not take any responsibility for it. *  Please visit <a href="http://www.burnsdesign.org" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener">www.burnsdesign.org</a> * You can either IM me at Burnzy555 on AIM or email me at <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a> * * The plugin is originally from amx * * You will need the real hookmod to use this... * <a href="http://www.adminop.net/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=19" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener">http://www.adminop.net/modules.php?n...ownload&cid=19</a> * ***************************************** * * PUBLIC COMMAND: * *  say vote_hook        : starts a vote to have hookmod enabled or disabled    * * ADMIN COMMANDS: * *  amx_hookmod          : toggles hookmod on and off. Also if cvar mentioned *                         below is set to 1, it also activates/deactivates *                         plugin "out_of_bounds.amx" if you are using it *                         so that bounds limits are off when hook is on and *                         vice versa *  amx_hook_deployspeed : Contols how fast hook shoots *  amx_hook_speed       : controls how fast player is pulled *  amx_hook_ground      : <0|1> controls if you can pulled toward the ground *  amx_hook_showspy     : <0|1> Controls showing real team color on hook and *                         not disguised team color *  amx_hook_sound       : Controls the sound of the hook *  amx_hook_hold        : Controls how many seconds you can stay on the hook *  amx_hook_sky         : <0|1> Controls hooking the sky *  amx_hook_players     : <0|1> Controls hooking onto players *  amx_hook_onlywalls   : <0|1> Controls hooking on to only walls *  amx_hook_color       : Controls hook color *  amx_hook_gravity     : Controls the hook's gravity as a multiple of the *                         current gravity *  amx_hook_mode        : Controls the hook's mode. 1 is launched, 2 is *                         instant *  amx_hook_wait        : Controls how long in seconds a player has to wait *                         to use the hook again *  amx_hook_forcespeed  : Controls a forces speed of the hook *  amx_hook_width       : Controls the width of the hook *  amx_hook_noise       : Controls the noise of the hook, higher value is a *                         more static look *  amx_hook_count       : <# of hooks allowed per player round> *  amx_hookvote         : toggles on/off ability for players to start votes *                         the default setting is on *  amx_hookvote_default : sets the current gunvote value as server default *                         auto-refreshed at every map change ADMIN_RCON *                         required to set server default *  stopvote             : stops vote in progress * * AMX CVARS: * *  amx_hb_pl_kill    -- If you are running my "out_of_bounds" plugin you may *                       want it disabled when you have the hook fully enabled *                       mening DF_hook_wait is 0.05. By default, if hook wait *                       is 0.05, the "out_of_bounds" plugin is disabled. If you *                       want this plugin to leave "out_of_bounds" alone, then *                       set this cvar to 0 in your admin.cfg. *  amx_hvote_delay   -- Default 180.0 seconds. Delay between hookmod votes *                       allowed started by a non admin *  amx_hook_atspawn  -- Default is 0 to enforce a 15 second delay on hooking *                       at round start so as to prevent spawn massacres. Set *                       to one to ignore the delay. *  amx_hook_no_vip   -- default is 1 to not allow vip to use hook. Set that *                       cvar to 0 to allow free vip hooking *  amx_hooks_round   -- This is number of times a player may use the hook each *                       round. Default is 100. I would suggest setting to 2 or *                       3 per round to encourage strategic usage of the hook *                       rather than just having it be total craziness. *  amx_rep_hcount    -- Switch to report number of hooks remaining in a round *                       to a player if that numver drops to 10 or less. By *                       default its on 1, set to 0 to turn off this report.          * ************************************ * * Versions: *   1.1 *     -Took out cstrike include (was not needed) *   1.0 *     -First Release * ************************************/ #include <amxmodx> #include <amxmisc> #include <fun>
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (amx_hookadmincmds.sma - 1050 views - 30.8 KB)
Veteran Member
Old 07-04-2004 , 11:36  
Reply With Quote #2

heh, I dont use hook mod personally but my only suggestion to you is

MAKE YOUR PLUGIN FILE NAME SHORTER!

lol thx

Burnzy
Veteran Member
Old 07-04-2004 , 12:12  
Reply With Quote #3

thats what ludwig named it...
Veteran Member
Old 07-05-2004 , 15:13  
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Fixed, 1.1
-The cstrike include was taken out due to not being used
Old 07-20-2004 , 22:56  
Reply With Quote #5

Is it possible for you to add something so you can turn the dart-thing off ... and on? I don't like it, because it gets crooked all the time and sometimes it hides itself in the wall ...
jtp10181
Veteran Member
Old 07-20-2004 , 23:05  
Reply With Quote #6

hookmod only works for won servers..... and won is going down in what.... 6 days? seems like a lost cause
Veteran Member
Old 07-20-2004 , 23:22  
Reply With Quote #7

wtf,?????
HOOKMOD IS NOT ONLY FOR WON!!!!
ARE U MAD!

I dont think ur in a lot of servers....
It was made by OLO i think.
Go to my link up top and u should see. Hook Mod v4. It is for Steam.... i have it on my server. And there are like 3 favorites that have it... i dont mean Hook Grab Deluxe. i mean Hook Mod.
Veteran Member
Old 07-20-2004 , 23:23  
Reply With Quote #8

I was never able to get the hookmod linux so file to load on a steam server. Maybe its only a linux problem? On linux it just crashes the crap out of the server.
Veteran Member
Old 07-20-2004 , 23:24  
Reply With Quote #9

hmm.... the server i go on is linux that has hookmod.... Maybe ur cpu went ape shit on u?
Veteran Member
Old 07-22-2004 , 18:04  
Reply With Quote #10

jtp... arnt u suppost to take care of all ludwigs plugins? maybe u could just take this and repost it? ill tell devicenull to close it down. I really dont care... just this plugin wont be approved since it was from Ludwig and only u can do those plugins.