Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]

Post New Thread Reply   

galadril
Old 06-06-2011 , 07:16   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.8.0/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1491

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameless View Post
@galadril: Thanks, that fixed it for us.
Sorry i've posted another update with the latest weapons + found items in it..
Old 06-06-2011 , 09:33   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.8.0/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1492

Thanks Galadril. We currently have replays turned off since we suspect them to be causing the servers to crash.
Veteran Member
Old 06-06-2011 , 10:00   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.8.0/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1493

Galadril, maybe i'm a bit late on this but is there any change you can change the weapon icons to white?

They are almost invisible with the background we have: http://pulpfortress.clanservers.com/...M_0:1:20347237
Old 06-07-2011 , 09:03   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.8.0/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1494

Quote:
Originally Posted by eraserhead View Post
Galadril, maybe i'm a bit late on this but is there any change you can change the weapon icons to white?

They are almost invisible with the background we have: http://pulpfortress.clanservers.com/...M_0:1:20347237
At this moment i just use the same images as tf2 are using on the wiki page.
If you want these icons to be different, maybe someone with some Photoshop knowledge would like to change the colors?
Old 06-08-2011 , 00:04   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.8.0/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1495

For some reason I can't get the web interface to work with MySQL, It keeps saying "[TF2_Stats.smx] TF2_Stats connected to SQLite Database!" yet I have set all the database settings.
Old 06-08-2011 , 00:18   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.8.0/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1496

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Damage View Post
For some reason I can't get the web interface to work with MySQL, It keeps saying "[TF2_Stats.smx] TF2_Stats connected to SQLite Database!" yet I have set all the database settings.
I'm so glad I added that message.
The plugin cannot find an entry for it and it is falling back to sqlite.
Your config should have an entry like the one shown in the OP. Make sure it is above the last closing bracket in the config file, and make sure that all the other brackets are correct.

If you want to pastebin your entire config (minus IPs, passwords, etc) I can take a look at it for you.

-------

galadril:
For map stats, would logging every kill to a table with the player's steamid, victim id, weapon used, points earned, the class of each player, and their locations be useful?
Old 06-08-2011 , 00:31   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.8.0/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1497

I got it to work.
Didn't add "tf2stats" {} in the config, instead I kept editing the "default"{} section, now I seem to be missing some SQL tables, like the MAP table.

I don't know the fields to the table so I can't add all of them manually.

Plus I get random errors in console such as
Code:
SQL Error: Unknown column 'IPAddress' in 'field list'
SQL Error: Unknown column 'LASTONTIME' in 'field list'

Last edited by Max_Damage; 06-08-2011 at 00:35. Reason: grammar
DarthNinja
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 06-08-2011 , 00:45   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.8.0/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1498

Those 'random errors' are because you didn't do the setup correctly.
Delete all the tables in the database and try again.

-Edit:
You should not edit the 'default' record, add the entry for the plugin as shown.
Old 06-08-2011 , 00:57   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.8.0/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1499

I still get the same missing table error, i've imported all the .sql files from the sqlscripts/ dir in the web interface zip file.

Code:
SQL Error: Table 'tf2stats.Map' doesn't exist
Old 06-08-2011 , 01:04   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v7.8.1/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1500

Since it's not clear: Are you using a tf2stats entry in the config, or the default entry?