Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[ANY] HexTags [Tags/Chat Colors & Score Tags]

Post New Thread Reply   

TandelK
Old 10-07-2019 , 03:48   Re: [ANY] HexTags [Tags/Chat Colors & Score Tags][08/12/18]
Reply With Quote #301

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAmama16 View Post
Hey guys so I’m using KentoRankme
Is there a way to set up show only top 10 players rank as ScoreTag?
Cuz I want to use the {rmrank} but just want to display top10
Currently i think that is not possible . You can do one workaround but will require own scripting, If player Rank gets from 1 to 10 automatically assign them a flag and you assign that flag in hextags with hextags.cfg and you can use TOP10 tag
Old 10-11-2019 , 13:31   Re: [ANY] HexTags [Tags/Chat Colors & Score Tags][08/12/18]
Reply With Quote #302

Quote:
Originally Posted by TandelK View Post
Currently i think that is not possible . You can do one workaround but will require own scripting, If player Rank gets from 1 to 10 automatically assign them a flag and you assign that flag in hextags with hextags.cfg and you can use TOP10 tag
cool thanks for the reply, was wondering if its possible to setup a MYSQL for hextag
il tanito
Old 10-13-2019 , 11:58   Re: [ANY] HexTags [Tags/Chat Colors & Score Tags][08/12/18]
Reply With Quote #303

Hello my server throws these errors

L 10/13/2019 - 12:51:06: [SM] Unable to load plugin "cp-scp-wrapper.smx": Could not find required plugin "chat-processor"
L 10/13/2019 - 12:51:06: [SM] Unable to load plugin "custom-chatcolors-cp.smx": Could not find required plugin "chat-processor"
L 10/13/2019 - 12:51:06: [SM] Unable to load plugin "hextags.smx": Could not find required plugin "chat-processor"

The chat-processor.smx is installed, thanks i wait answer.
gege443
Old 10-19-2019 , 14:58   Re: [ANY] HexTags [Tags/Chat Colors & Score Tags][08/12/18]
Reply With Quote #304

Hy! I have an "Multi1v1" server and for some reason hextags give me some problems. I will do my best to explain the issue.. So, with Multi1v1 installed, in the ScoreTab (or Scoreboard, i don't know how is it called), every player has as static ScoreTag "Arena (i)" like in the picture, and when the last kill is made, in last 2 seconds of the round, the ScoreTags disappears until the start of the next round. So i think that is some sort of conflict between this two, and i was wondering if it is possible to just disable the ScoreTag from the plugin(because i do not use it), and leave the Chat tags that works fine.

https://i.imgur.com/7YqHDFe.jpg
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-19-2019 , 17:45   Re: [ANY] HexTags [Tags/Chat Colors & Score Tags][08/12/18]
Reply With Quote #305

Quote:
Originally Posted by gege443 View Post
Hy! I have an "Multi1v1" server and for some reason hextags give me some problems. I will do my best to explain the issue.. So, with Multi1v1 installed, in the ScoreTab (or Scoreboard, i don't know how is it called), every player has as static ScoreTag "Arena (i)" like in the picture, and when the last kill is made, in last 2 seconds of the round, the ScoreTags disappears until the start of the next round. So i think that is some sort of conflict between this two, and i was wondering if it is possible to just disable the ScoreTag from the plugin(because i do not use it), and leave the Chat tags that works fine.

https://i.imgur.com/7YqHDFe.jpg
Exactly that would be a conflict problem. I do not think it is worth much to make them compatible, since in CSGO would have a limit of TAGS that you can use, I believe it started after you launched Panorama.

If you have already tried to remove the TAG option from Score in the HexTags config, this will only show you the one you set up for chat.
gege443
Old 10-20-2019 , 02:53   Re: [ANY] HexTags [Tags/Chat Colors & Score Tags][08/12/18]
Reply With Quote #306

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
Exactly that would be a conflict problem. I do not think it is worth much to make them compatible, since in CSGO would have a limit of TAGS that you can use, I believe it started after you launched Panorama.

If you have already tried to remove the TAG option from Score in the HexTags config, this will only show you the one you set up for chat.
"HexTags"
{

"z" //Fondator - z
{
"ChatTag" "{darkred}[Fondator] "
"NameColor" "{red}"
"Force" "1"
}

"o" //Owner - abcdefgjk
{
"ChatTag" "{darkred}[Owner] "
"NameColor" "{red}"
"Force" "1"
}

"p" //Moderator - abcdefgjk
{
"ChatTag" "{green}[Moderator] "
"NameColor" "{lime}"
"Force" "1"
}

"q" //Admin - abcdfgjk
{
"ChatTag" "{blue}[Admin] "
"NameColor" "{darkblue}"
"Force" "1"
}

"r" //Helper - abcfgjk
{
"ChatTag" "{yellow}[Helper] "
"NameColor" "{gold}"
"Force" "1"
}

"s" //Elizzz - The Queen - z
{
"ChatTag" "{darkred}[The Q.] "
"NameColor" "{orchid}"
"Force" "1"
}

}

This is my config but it still gives me that problem in scoreTab even if i don't put the "ScoreTag"
gege443
Old 10-20-2019 , 04:58   Re: [ANY] HexTags [Tags/Chat Colors & Score Tags][08/12/18]
Reply With Quote #307

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post

I made some testing. I reinstalled the server from the beginning and i only add the plugins: sourcemod, sourcebans, multi1v1 and Hextags with chat processor and it works perfectly, the "Arena" doesn't disappear anymore, then i noticed that once i put the plugin "Kento Rankme" it starts disappearing again. Why? what sould i do now, search for another rank system or another tag plugin.. Hextags is the best plugin that i found so i really want to keep it
N1ppler
Old 11-09-2019 , 19:19   Re: [ANY] HexTags [Tags/Chat Colors & Score Tags][08/12/18]
Reply With Quote #308

Hi,

is there a way to change the tag of bots ?
connect 94.250.213.157:27015
Server for all different jump types Training

N1pplerTV | GOKZ Vanilla only | Maprun | by Turtle eSport
connect (in progress)
Server with Vanilla doable map pool and Vanilla Tiers
Papero
Veteran Member
Old 12-19-2019 , 08:45   Re: [ANY] HexTags [Tags/Chat Colors & Score Tags][08/12/18]
Reply With Quote #309

Updated to version 1.48 that adds support for the {random} and {rainbow} colors in any parameters. https://github.com/Hexer10/HexTags/releases/tag/1.48

Steam: hexer504
Telegram: Hexah
Discord: Hexah#6903

If you like my work you can donate here!
Ejziponken
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-04-2020 , 21:10   Re: [ANY] HexTags [Tags/Chat Colors & Score Tags][19/12/2019]
Reply With Quote #310

How do you get the tag in scoreboard to be white?