12% 

[solved] Another flags problem

Post New Thread Reply   

eNnvi
Old 01-16-2014 , 03:32   [solved] Another flags problem
Reply With Quote #1

Hi all guys.
First sorry for my bad English then.
I'm encountering an issue with the flag sistem, as you can see in http://hlstats.mapomapoclan.it it does show only the default/global flag instead the country flag and also the server isn't located on the map.
The hlstatsx:ce daemon seems to work correctly and I can see no error in hlstatsx logs or apache logs (that does also include the php errors)
I googled a lot and installed the Perl module as shown in the faq topic, also followed another way seen on this forum, I executed the install script in the geocitylite folder and did a chmod -R 777 at all the hlstats daemon folder (I have a dedi server so the daemon isn't in a web/accessible folder).
Is there any php extension to install? I only left to execute the import script in the geocitylite folder but I thought that it would import the geocity database in my local mysql database for using the database and not binary whois, am I wrong?

Is there something else I could do or a way to have a full error log? (Idk any grep in the log files or something else)

Thanks you all,
eNnvi

Edit:
I tried to reinstall the geoip Perl extension and now it seems to work very good, sorry for loosing time

Last edited by eNnvi; 01-16-2014 at 17:51.
kikotte
Old 01-17-2014 , 03:07   Re: [solved] Another flags problem
Reply With Quote #2

Have you gotten it to work?
Send a message via Skype™ to kikotte
eNnvi
Old 01-17-2014 , 10:05   Re: [solved] Another flags problem
Reply With Quote #3

Yes it's working fine now, i just had to install the Perl geoip module again using the method in the faq topic