12% 

AMX Block Sprays

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   ALL        Category:   Admin Commands       
Wilson [29th ID]
Veteran Member
Old 10-06-2006 , 00:53   AMX Block Sprays
Reply With Quote #1

Very Simple Plugin - I searched for it and couldn't find it...if it's already been made just delete it but I figured I'm probably not the only one. Surprised it's not a console command.

This plugin blocks the use of sprays in game. Not just uploaded ones - spraying period.

USAGE
amx_blocksprays <1/0>
Enables or Disables the plugin

EDIT: DO NOT USE THIS - Use the code in the fourth or fifth reply down to properly block sprays
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (amx_blocksprays.sma - 2088 views - 498 Bytes)

Day of Defeat AMXX Community

FakeMeta Research . Voice Proximity . Advanced Deploy . Technician

Last edited by Wilson [29th ID]; 10-13-2006 at 16:55.
Send a message via ICQ to Wilson [29th ID] Send a message via AIM to Wilson [29th ID] Send a message via MSN to Wilson [29th ID] Send a message via Yahoo to Wilson [29th ID]
VEN
Veteran Member
Old 10-06-2006 , 05:10   Re: AMX Block Sprays
Reply With Quote #2

Do you even know what is the message with ID == 23? It's a tempentity. Basically this plugin blocks all tempentity messages, i.e. most of the effects in the game. I don't think the users of this plugin will be happy.

You should block TE_PLAYERDECAL and also player/sprayer.wav sound.

Last edited by VEN; 10-06-2006 at 05:21.
10Stars
Old 10-06-2006 , 05:56   Re: AMX Block Sprays
Reply With Quote #3

you know you can just change the decalfrequency to a higher number then the minutes in your map

Im 10 $74|2$.
Send a message via AIM to 10Stars Send a message via MSN to 10Stars
VEN
Veteran Member
Old 10-06-2006 , 07:13   Re: AMX Block Sprays
Reply With Quote #4

Yes, but you still will be able to spray once.
Xanimos
Veteran Member
Old 10-06-2006 , 07:34   Re: AMX Block Sprays
Reply With Quote #5

Isn't it also reset on kill? So you would be able to spray after every kill.
Send a message via AIM to Xanimos Send a message via MSN to Xanimos
VEN
Veteran Member
Old 10-06-2006 , 09:02   Re: AMX Block Sprays
Reply With Quote #6

Yes, on kill and on respawn. Actually i meant that even when you set decalfrequency to the value that greater than timelimit * 60, the player will be able to spray at least once per round.
F34RInc
BANNED
Old 10-07-2006 , 06:47   Re: AMX Block Sprays
Reply With Quote #7

Why not block the impulse command for sprays?
Send a message via AIM to F34RInc Send a message via MSN to F34RInc
Xanimos
Veteran Member
Old 10-07-2006 , 18:20   Re: AMX Block Sprays
Reply With Quote #8

You can't block the impulse command.
Send a message via AIM to Xanimos Send a message via MSN to Xanimos
teame06
i have a hat
Old 10-07-2006 , 19:16   Re: AMX Block Sprays
Reply With Quote #9

This is the correct way to stop people from using their spray. If what VEN says about event 23 that it just more than spray. Then that is a bad way of doing this.

Code:
/* USAGE: amx_blocksprays <1/0> -- Enables or Disables Plugin */ #include <amxmodx> #include <engine> #include <amxmisc> #define PLUGIN "Block Sprays" #define VERSION "1.0" #define AUTHOR "29th ID" #define SPRAY 201 new g_pCvarEnabled public plugin_init() {     register_plugin(PLUGIN, VERSION, AUTHOR)     g_pCvarEnabled = register_cvar("amx_blocksprays", "1") } // Fakemeta way would be Hooking the forward FM_CmdStart. // An example of how to block certain command using FM_CmdStart // <a href="http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=351823#post351823" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener">http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthr...823#post351823</a> public client_impulse(id, impulse) {     if(get_pcvar_num(g_pCvarEnabled) && impulse == SPRAY)     {         client_print(id, print_chat, "[AMXX] You are not allowed to spray.");         return PLUGIN_HANDLED;     }     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE; }
Send a message via AIM to teame06
Joce93
Old 02-04-2016 , 10:46   Re: AMX Block Sprays
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by teame06 View Post
This is the correct way to stop people from using their spray. If what VEN says about event 23 that it just more than spray. Then that is a bad way of doing this.

Code:
/* USAGE: amx_blocksprays <1/0> -- Enables or Disables Plugin */ #include <amxmodx> #include <engine> #include <amxmisc> #define PLUGIN "Block Sprays" #define VERSION "1.0" #define AUTHOR "29th ID" #define SPRAY 201 new g_pCvarEnabled public plugin_init() {     register_plugin(PLUGIN, VERSION, AUTHOR)     g_pCvarEnabled = register_cvar("amx_blocksprays", "1") } // Fakemeta way would be Hooking the forward FM_CmdStart. // An example of how to block certain command using FM_CmdStart // <a href="http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=351823#post351823" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener">http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthr...823#post351823</a> public client_impulse(id, impulse) {     if(get_pcvar_num(g_pCvarEnabled) && impulse == SPRAY)     {         client_print(id, print_chat, "[AMXX] You are not allowed to spray.");         return PLUGIN_HANDLED;     }     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE; }

Hello, where do we have to put this code ?
I rent a server and want to disable sprays.