Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Master Chief

Post New Thread Reply   

kanu | DarkPredator
Old 12-21-2004 , 21:17  
Reply With Quote #31

hey vittu, if i want to make the gravity less, (to jump higher), say half of the original, would it be masterchief_gravity 0.50?
or would it be 2?
because if its a multiplier then shouldnt the default be 1 to make it the same when its multiplied?

this is because in halo the guys jump real high so i want master chief to jump high.
SuperHero Moderator
Old 12-21-2004 , 23:38  
Reply With Quote #32

Yes, 0.50.

Think of gravity as:
1.0 being 100% = normal gravity
0.50 being 50%
and so on

I should probably add that in the cvar explaination.
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
myrkul_8
Old 12-22-2004 , 07:45  
Reply With Quote #33

Hmmm I got some problems with the model thingy... The masterchief is added correctly I mean when I choose the hero on my server I get the new p90 and it says masterchief reporting for duty and all that juke but the MasterChief model dont appear

PLEEEEASE HELP!

Im using AMXX 1.0
With all modules enable!
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 12-22-2004 , 08:10  
Reply With Quote #34

update to ver. 1.1
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
gign
Old 12-23-2004 , 06:23  
Reply With Quote #35

Got a problem here, using 1.17.6, plugin running properly but it doesnt seem to be working, no model is being seen as well as any message of it working at all, but the hero can be seen in the herolist, and the models are all in the right place and precached
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 12-23-2004 , 07:19  
Reply With Quote #36

If you can't get this or darth maul to work you maybe trying to use too many heros that precache models/sounds or you have a crappy hero in your list, try moving either higher in your list or disabling a model hero that hasn't been updated in your list.

Or you can send me a PM with your plugins.ini and what version of amx/x you are running, rather then adding more posts here to figure out the problem with your setup...
imported_needl
Old 12-23-2004 , 18:04  
Reply With Quote #37

I get this error.

Mod_NumForName: models/player/masterchief/masterchief.mdl

even tho my masterchief is in that folder, I checked several times...

im using AMXX 1.0
MTS Steel DrAgoN
Veteran Member
Old 12-23-2004 , 18:05  
Reply With Quote #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by needl
I get this error.

Mod_NumForName: models/player/masterchief/masterchief.mdl

even tho my masterchief is in that folder, I checked several times...

im using AMXX 1.0
there is no other reason for you to get that error....doesnt matter what you say..that model is not there
Send a message via AIM to MTS Steel DrAgoN
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 12-27-2004 , 02:32  
Reply With Quote #39

Ok a small update once more, due to an issue.

Code:
* v1.2 - vittu - 12/26/04
*      - Changed 2 default cvars, gravity and speed to avoid bugs.
*      - Changed give weapon time on ResetHUD, to avoid problems it may create.

One last thing, I wonder if any of you noticed this. Sometimes when your holding the fire button down (with no reload) it seems to skip shots. It's like you see the movement animation of the gun but no blast fire animation and no bullet holes (the black marks), almost as if it isnt shooting... Now I tested this but could not tell if actual shots were fired or not... But this got me thinking, the reload animation for the gun matches that of the AUG. Thinking maybe the modeler just modified the aug to make this model, I tried the model on the aug and it worked ok.(even though it was said to made for the p90) Only thing is you can scope and I don't know if you can do that with this gun in Halo...

So my question is, has anyone else noticed this? If so, should I change the model to use the AUG instead? And if so, does the gun in Halo allow you to scope in some form? (if not I will try to disable the scoping)

Once I get those answered I will also post a second version, that has red models for Ts and blue models for CTs (instead of using the glow cvar), for those of you that really like to push your server's precache to the limit...
Chivas2973
Veteran Member
Old 12-27-2004 , 16:29  
Reply With Quote #40

don't know if it helps you any, but I found one for the galil at

http://cswarez.co.uk/