Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D2] Statistic and Ranking System (SRS) [v2.5 | 17 March 2022]

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
kochifish
Old 10-23-2022 , 21:58   Re: [L4D2] Statistic and Ranking System (SRS) [v2.5 | 17 March 2022]
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kochifish View Post
hello, ive tried change the database to mysql, but its error, here is my database.cfg:

Tried both version of MySql

- MYSQL 5.7.33
- MYSQL 8.0.30

database.cfg
PHP Code:
    "l4d2_srs"

{

"driver"            "default"
        "host"                "localhost"
        "database"            "l4d2_srs"
        "user"                "root"
        "pass"                ""

Plugins Error:
PHP Code:
L 10/23/2022 08:32:01: [l4d2_srs.smx] [CREATE]: Failed to Create SRS table"You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '('now','localtime')),LastUpdatedDate DATE DEFAULT (datetime('now','localtime')),' at line 1"
L 10/23/2022 08:32:11: [l4d2_srs.smx] [LOAD]: Failed to load TOP10"You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Rank , * FROM SRS LIMIT 0,10' at line 1" 
Could you help me? Thank you!
Ok this one is fixed, i change the database ddriver to another, then i update the SQL query in plugin source, because sqlite and mysql have some difference, but now i only have one problem with this one query:

PHP Code:
case DBA_LOAD:
            {

Format(querysizeof(query), "SELECT * FROM (SELECT RANK() OVER (ORDER BY t.Score DESC, t.CreatedDate DESC) AS `globalRank` FROM (SELECT * from l4d2_srs.srs GROUP BY steamId) AS t) AS `rt` WHERE rt.globalRank = '%s'"steamId);

g_db.Query(OnSelectRowqueryclient);
            } 
Could you please help me to convert that query syntax to mysql 8 syntax? i tried but no success, im not an expert with sql. Thank you!