Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[ANY?] Advanced Parachute | *UPDATED 9.7.2017* | *VERSION 1.0*

Post New Thread Reply   

ESK0
BANNED
Old 09-16-2017 , 06:42   Re: [ANY?] Advanced Parachute | *UPDATED 9.7.2017* | *VERSION 1.0*
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMINEM_FB View Post
Yup. Flags dont work.
You just do not understand how it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipcore View Post
You may like to overtake some of my features: https://gitlab.com/Zipcore/HungerGam...s/parachute.sp

Like add option to block weapons while parachut is in use
Option to set fallspeed
etc..
Well I am not really interested in this plugin anymore So if you want You can take it from me.

Last edited by ESK0; 09-16-2017 at 06:43.
tzzion
Old 09-18-2017 , 21:23   Re: [ANY?] Advanced Parachute | *UPDATED 9.7.2017* | *VERSION 1.0*
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMINEM_FB View Post
Yup. Flags dont work.

The Flags are working fine.

But the plugin has another bug ... In some rounds, the parachute is opening without the player pressing the key. This remains until the end of the round and sometimes until the next round. The frequency of events is random
Elitcky
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-18-2017 , 14:06   Re: [ANY?] Advanced Parachute | *UPDATED 9.7.2017* | *VERSION 1.0*
Reply With Quote #13

Can a sourcemod moderator unnaprove this plugin, author is not going to give more support, and the plugin has a lot of bugs :/ Sw4t plugin is working better than this

the unique change i see right now is this 2 "features"
Code:
Can be added more than one parachute
Parachute can be flag locked
and well Swat in his thread, had "modifications" explained by SheepDude to "How to flag" or "How to add more models" ...

Old 10-18-2017 , 17:55   Re: [ANY?] Advanced Parachute | *UPDATED 9.7.2017* | *VERSION 1.0*
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elitcky View Post
Can a sourcemod moderator unnaprove this plugin, author is not going to give more support, and the plugin has a lot of bugs :/ Sw4t plugin is working better than this

the unique change i see right now is this 2 "features"
Code:
Can be added more than one parachute
Parachute can be flag locked
and well Swat in his thread, had "modifications" explained by SheepDude to "How to flag" or "How to add more models" ...

Shame on you.. How you can say it has lot of bugs.. there is only one bug.. That parachute is still open after round end.. So calm down.. Why should I be interested in something.. which only few servers will using it. Please Unapprove

Last edited by ESK0; 10-18-2017 at 17:57.
LeoBRz
Old 12-24-2017 , 17:02   Re: [ANY?] Advanced Parachute | *UPDATED 9.7.2017* | *VERSION 1.0*
Reply With Quote #15

I wanna use this
But I'm having errors compiling to change the USE of a button for change to use IN_JUMP
Old 12-24-2017 , 17:02   Re: [ANY?] Advanced Parachute | *UPDATED 9.7.2017* | *VERSION 1.0*
Reply With Quote #16

If you make a connection with Zephyrus Store would be awesome
Seriously, don't give up in your own plugin. It have potential

Last edited by LeoBRz; 12-24-2017 at 17:05.
Cynep4o
Old 12-27-2017 , 15:12   Re: [ANY?] Advanced Parachute | *UPDATED 9.7.2017* | *VERSION 1.0*
Reply With Quote #17

Can someone recompile the script with both lines being IN_SPEED instead of IN_USE?

I can't recompile it despite the fact that I had to download his Furien mod for the
#include "files/globals.sp"
#include "files/misc.sp"
section and when I messaged him, he kept ignoring me...

In doing so, the initial memory leak at the start/end of rounds will be minimized.

Thanks in advance!
shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 12-27-2017 , 15:25   Re: [ANY?] Advanced Parachute | *UPDATED 9.7.2017* | *VERSION 1.0*
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynep4o View Post
Can someone recompile the script with both lines being IN_SPEED instead of IN_USE?

I can't recompile it despite the fact that I had to download his Furien mod for the
#include "files/globals.sp"
#include "files/misc.sp"
section and when I messaged him, he kept ignoring me...

In doing so, the initial memory leak at the start/end of rounds will be minimized.

Thanks in advance!
Out of curiosity I downloaded the source and it compiles fine.
You don't need any files from the furien mod. The mentioned globals.sp & misc.sp is included in the source.
https://github.com/ESK0/Advanced-Par...cripting/files
Old 12-27-2017 , 18:25   Re: [ANY?] Advanced Parachute | *UPDATED 9.7.2017* | *VERSION 1.0*
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanapu View Post
Out of curiosity I downloaded the source and it compiles fine.
You don't need any files from the furien mod. The mentioned globals.sp & misc.sp is included in the source.
https://github.com/ESK0/Advanced-Par...cripting/files
I triple-checked and I have the files that were included and I have them in the location they're supposed to be - but I still get the error "can't read from them", the directory is not locked and it's readable, but I still can't recompile it (I don't have direct access as it is on a Linux host machine).

Will you be able to change the script that way for me, or if you tried, did you get any errors
shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 12-27-2017 , 19:38   Re: [ANY?] Advanced Parachute | *UPDATED 9.7.2017* | *VERSION 1.0*
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynep4o View Post
I triple-checked and I have the files that were included and I have them in the location they're supposed to be - but I still get the error "can't read from them", the directory is not locked and it's readable, but I still can't recompile it (I don't have direct access as it is on a Linux host machine).

Will you be able to change the script that way for me, or if you tried, did you get any errors
I think it would be better when I help you to fix your error instead of compiling the file for you. So you and maybe others can learn from it.

When you say "I don't have direct access as it is on a Linux host machine", you know you can compile plugins on your computer instead of your gameserver? And it's easier than you think!

So, I assume you are on a windows computer, it doesn't matter when your gameserver is on linux.
  1. Download the latest version of sourcemod for windows here: http://www.sourcemod.net/downloads.php?branch=stable
  2. Extract it to a folder somewhere. In my example, I use "C:/compile"
  3. Download the latest version of the plugin here: https://github.com/ESK0/Advanced-Par...ive/master.zip
  4. Open it. Open next folder inside. Extract and merge the 'addons'-folder to your folder from above. In my example, "C:/compile"
  5. Go to "C:/compile/addons/sourcemod/scripting"
  6. Make your edits to 'AdvancedParachute.sp' and save them.
  7. Drag and drop 'AdvancedParachute.sp' onto 'compile.exe'
  8. Go to "C:/compile/addons/sourcemod/scripting/compiled"
  9. Move the 'AdvancedParachute.smx' to your server
  10. Profit!

Hope this was helpful

Last edited by shanapu; 12-27-2017 at 19:40.