Hero: Yoda's Wisdom

Post New Thread Reply   

yang
Veteran Member
Old 10-04-2005 , 03:45   Hero: Yoda's Wisdom
Reply With Quote #1

*Yoda's Wisdom*

Description
Recieve random wisdom from Yoda on key down to gain power.

http://www.starwars.com/databank/cha...oda/index.html

shconfig.cfg CVARS
Code:
//Yoda's Wisdom

yodawisdom_level 6
yodawisdom_cooldown 30 //Cooldown between each use
yodawisdom_health 50   //If Given Health, How much?
yodawisdom_armour 50   //If Given Armour, How much?
yodawisdom_speed 200   //If Given Speed, How much?
This is a test hero, I made this in an attempt to use the module I am trying to wrote o.O (hardly called coding at my current level and I realize i called it yoda's wisdom eventhough there is a Yoda, I just wanted to release this to get some feedbacks on it, maybe some bugs etc on the little crap I did write on the module o.O).
If I remember correctly, there was no code which would enable you to take less dmg except doing the hackish way, well this allows you to take 1/2 dmg or however much you are recieving because the player is written in internally in the module to take less or more dmg.

BIG THANKS TO FREECODE FOR PUTTING UP WITH MY SHITTY ASS QUESTIONS ALL DAY TO MAKE JUST 1 BASIC FUNCTION IN A MODULE, DISS SHIT IS SO HARD!!

(Please note this is a test version, some functions are not complete but I just wanted to see overall if it was working smoothly... and yes it does summon yoda infront of you hehe...)

If you can test it, please do so and post problems back also if you could try to use my module with some of your guys heroes I would also appreciate it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg yoda.jpg (104.7 KB, 1908 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip sh_yodawisdom.zip (341.3 KB, 1556 views)
Old 10-04-2005 , 04:02  
Reply With Quote #2

hmm...well that's cool, I guess. See I don't want to embarrass myself. Cause I don't know what to look for when I'm browsing through the HLSDK. I learned some new stuff from it that's for sure. But I STILL GOT SO MUCH to learn. I didn't make my attempt at making a module yet because I can't seem to find a free c++ compiler. Unless I'm not looking hard enough. But good for you, you made your "simple" module. Hopefully sometime, I can make mine, when I have the time, lol. , Ahh dang you didn't post your module source code lol. Oh well, and btw you seemed to have accidently placed another zip folder within the downloadable zip folder just letting you know.
jtp10181
Veteran Member
Old 10-04-2005 , 07:05  
Reply With Quote #3

what is this "projectX" and where is the source code for it?
Veteran Member
Old 10-04-2005 , 13:20  
Reply With Quote #4

hmmm... its just a test module, i named it that for fun lol o.O actually nvm i'll release the source when i'm actually done some more useful crap with it this is just to get practice in and it just happens to come in handy for this hero i was making cuz i ran out of ideas for what to use on yoda's wisdom when it gets jedi master

All that module does is you can set any player to recieve any amount of % of dmg given by another player whether it be ssj gohan's kamehameha or just straight out shooting or a grenade o.O so thats not alot as u probably see eheheh
Old 10-04-2005 , 14:43  
Reply With Quote #5

idk if i understood, this hero is only usable with your module ?

My heroes: SLAYER, Akasha, Achilles, Robo-Ky,Justice, Potemkin, Juggernaut, Mirage, Leviathan, Tyrael, Marduk, Omega Red
Send a message via Yahoo to mydas
yang
Veteran Member
Old 10-04-2005 , 15:54  
Reply With Quote #6

that is correct mydas u can only use ths hero with my module lol, its sort of my side project ;D
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 10-04-2005 , 17:31  
Reply With Quote #7

lol i was wondering what it was eventually do, glad you posted it

but i still think you should get a pic of yoda like floating or something. i dont think he pops up with his lightsaber out just to give advice

sounds good, ill try it out later and ill try incorporating your module into some heros i make later on
Send a message via AIM to Emp` Send a message via MSN to Emp` Send a message via Yahoo to Emp` Send a message via Skype™ to Emp`
yang
Veteran Member
Old 10-04-2005 , 17:33  
Reply With Quote #8

well, what i'm trying to do is incorporate my entire module into this 1 hero :p lol, thats why i made it in first place hopefully it will gets better as i progress, but atleast now you can set so you take less dmg from all dmgs
Old 10-07-2005 , 23:08  
Reply With Quote #9

Can you make it compatible for amxx 1.0 pretty plz make it compatible for amxx 1.0 ok plz ty
Send a message via AIM to Killer Mc Killer Send a message via MSN to Killer Mc Killer Send a message via Yahoo to Killer Mc Killer
mydas
Old 10-08-2005 , 06:43  
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang
well, what i'm trying to do is incorporate my entire module into this 1 hero :p lol, thats why i made it in first place hopefully it will gets better as i progress, but atleast now you can set so you take less dmg from all dmgs
how can you incorporate the entire module in one hero ? i mean, most of all, modules are c++ and plugins are pawn, if i recall correctly

My heroes: SLAYER, Akasha, Achilles, Robo-Ky,Justice, Potemkin, Juggernaut, Mirage, Leviathan, Tyrael, Marduk, Omega Red
Send a message via Yahoo to mydas