Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

dod_flip_mm - Flips Player Spawns Between Rounds in DOD:S

Post New Thread Reply   

arakcheev
Old 03-20-2007 , 15:39   Re: dod_flip_mm - Flips Player Spawns Between Rounds in DOD:S
Reply With Quote #31

Well, it does flip players... but it doesn't disable or flip the invisible walls and thus messes the game up as no one can get out of the spawn :-/

Too bad too, great idea for a mod.
showdax
Old 03-21-2007 , 16:56   Re: dod_flip_mm - Flips Player Spawns Between Rounds in DOD:S
Reply With Quote #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by arakcheev View Post
Well, it does flip players... but it doesn't disable or flip the invisible walls and thus messes the game up as no one can get out of the spawn :-/

Too bad too, great idea for a mod.
It does this just fine for me and has been for months, at least under Linux.

Make sure you've set dod_flip_blockteam and dod_flip_filterteam to the appropriate values, otherwise it won't be able to flip the walls.
Send a message via MSN to showdax
f64
Old 07-01-2007 , 03:15   Re: dod_flip_mm - Flips Player Spawns Between Rounds in DOD:S
Reply With Quote #33

This has a limitation for players changing teams or joining the server when running in that they cannot leave spawn.

My workaround is found Here
showdax
Old 07-01-2007 , 11:07   Re: dod_flip_mm - Flips Player Spawns Between Rounds in DOD:S
Reply With Quote #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by f64 View Post
This has a limitation for players changing teams or joining the server when running in that they cannot leave spawn.

My workaround is found Here
I'll look into it.

All of my plugins will be receiving updates soon, so maybe I'll wrap that into an update.
showdax
Old 07-04-2007 , 13:19   Re: dod_flip_mm - Flips Player Spawns Between Rounds in DOD:S
Reply With Quote #35

New version is out: http://brodierao.com/projects/dod_flip_mm/

It shouldn't cause cvar-related crashing, it should flip after the bonus round ends, and it shouldn't let the game flip walls behind its back (where spawns and walls get out of sync).

I consider this release experimental at the moment, so beware. Let me know if you have any problems.
arm5ky
Old 06-09-2008 , 14:50   Re: dod_flip_mm - Flips Player Spawns Between Rounds in DOD:S
Reply With Quote #36

After using this for so long on our server, weve moved to dod beta and we really miss this. Wish it could be updated to OB.
disconnect81
Old 06-16-2008 , 16:25   Re: dod_flip_mm - Flips Player Spawns Between Rounds in DOD:S
Reply With Quote #37

Hmm,

" You may want to disable it on dod_jagd and dod_colmar, as it can't switch objectives."

The entire reason I was looking for a plugin like this was for those 2 maps. I would like the teams to take turns planting.... is it not possible with this plugin? I literally just want everyone to join the opposite team at the end of a round on these two maps hehe
arm5ky
Old 09-13-2008 , 05:55   Re: dod_flip_mm - Flips Player Spawns Between Rounds in DOD:S
Reply With Quote #38

Could anyone move this to OB?

We have another teamswitch plugin for dod_jagd/dod_colmar but would love on for standard flag cap maps where teams would swap spawn ends each round but not teams, just like this did!!!
Cho
Old 10-10-2008 , 03:45   Re: dod_flip_mm - Flips Player Spawns Between Rounds in DOD:S
Reply With Quote #39

Yeah end of round swapping great move there mate bring it back to our DOD:S
Richard Cranium
Old 12-13-2008 , 16:04   Re: dod_flip_mm - Flips Player Spawns Between Rounds in DOD:S
Reply With Quote #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm5ky View Post
Could anyone move this to OB?

We have another teamswitch plugin for dod_jagd/dod_colmar but would love on for standard flag cap maps where teams would swap spawn ends each round but not teams, just like this did!!!
which mod is that?