Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[Levels Ranks] Core v3.1.6 with 39 Modules + LR Webpanel - [01.23.2021]

Post New Thread Reply   

FuHua
Old 11-25-2019 , 22:25   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v3.1 with 39 Modules - [16.11.2019]
Reply With Quote #31

Thank you very much.
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-26-2019 , 05:43   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v3.1 with 39 Modules - [16.11.2019]
Reply With Quote #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuHua View Post
Thank you very much.
no problem and everything works now?
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-27-2019 , 18:20   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v3.1 with 39 Modules - [28.11.2019]
Reply With Quote #33

[28.11.2019] - (v3.1.1)
- Fixed non-parameter "lr_winround" in settings_stats.ini
- is no longer the core will generate LR_LastResetMyStats column in a Cookie, if the parameter "lr_resetmystats_cooldown" in settings.ini inactive
- fixed conflict with the old coding in the database in table nucleus
- Fixed an incorrect return values from native LR_ChangeClientValue of the data session when ST_EXP and ST_RANK
RoadSide Romeo
Old 11-30-2019 , 01:45   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v3.1 with 39 Modules - [28.11.2019]
Reply With Quote #34

At the moment, a plugin is being developed version 4.0, it will introduce support for Team Fortress 2 and Left 4 Dead 2.
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-30-2019 , 03:57   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v3.1 with 39 Modules - [28.11.2019]
Reply With Quote #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadSide Romeo View Post
At the moment, a plugin is being developed version 4.0, it will introduce support for Team Fortress 2 and Left 4 Dead 2.
you are unbanned, welcome back RoadSide Romeo
RoadSide Romeo
Old 11-30-2019 , 08:25   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v3.1 with 39 Modules - [28.11.2019]
Reply With Quote #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
you are unbanned, welcome back RoadSide Romeo
Old 12-03-2019 , 11:20   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v3.1 with 39 Modules - [28.11.2019]
Reply With Quote #37

Hi there!

Great plugin, works fine for me in CS:S after some minor modifications, but may I ask for some help in one thing I can not solve myself in scripting.

When the round is ended, and in the settings the "lr_show_usualmessage" is set to 2, the gathered points are showed without the MVP points. ("RoundExpResultAll" translation)

At the "!lvl" menu the total points are always showed correctly, but the "end of the round" message is less with the points of MVP, when you were the MVP. The next round, if you are not the MVP the "missing" point are added and the total stats are okay again in the round end message. In this case the MVP points are shown not in the round they hade to be shown, but in the next round's message which is frustrating, because like if you die by suicide in 3 secods in the next round, that round's end message will say you gathered +X points as an MVP which is totally fake... (You were the MVP one round before, and not now)

As I found out - with using "lr_show_usualmessage 1" settings - the MVP points are added, after the roundwin / roundlose points, and that could be the problem.

I think it could be a solution, if there is a way to delay 2-3 seconds of the "RoundExpResultGive" "RoundExpResultTake" "RoundExpResultAll" messages and informations or vice versa, to calculate the MVP points earlier.

As a beginner, I do not know how to do it, so thank you for your answer, and your help if there are any solutions.

Anyway, great job and keep up the good work!

Last edited by Gogeresz21; 12-04-2019 at 08:11.
FuHua
Old 12-04-2019 , 07:48   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v3.1 with 39 Modules - [28.11.2019]
Reply With Quote #38

In the new version, when I use fake rank, when players enter the server, the server will crash. Is this a bug? Thank you for your last help. After that, everything was OK until I updated the new version.
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-04-2019 , 13:10   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v3.1 with 39 Modules - [28.11.2019]
Reply With Quote #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogeresz21 View Post
Hi there!

Great plugin, works fine for me in CS:S after some minor modifications, but may I ask for some help in one thing I can not solve myself in scripting.

When the round is ended, and in the settings the "lr_show_usualmessage" is set to 2, the gathered points are showed without the MVP points. ("RoundExpResultAll" translation)

At the "!lvl" menu the total points are always showed correctly, but the "end of the round" message is less with the points of MVP, when you were the MVP. The next round, if you are not the MVP the "missing" point are added and the total stats are okay again in the round end message. In this case the MVP points are shown not in the round they hade to be shown, but in the next round's message which is frustrating, because like if you die by suicide in 3 secods in the next round, that round's end message will say you gathered +X points as an MVP which is totally fake... (You were the MVP one round before, and not now)

As I found out - with using "lr_show_usualmessage 1" settings - the MVP points are added, after the roundwin / roundlose points, and that could be the problem.

I think it could be a solution, if there is a way to delay 2-3 seconds of the "RoundExpResultGive" "RoundExpResultTake" "RoundExpResultAll" messages and informations or vice versa, to calculate the MVP points earlier.

As a beginner, I do not know how to do it, so thank you for your answer, and your help if there are any solutions.

Anyway, great job and keep up the good work!
Join the Discord Server and ask Roadside Romeo or Wend4r...i think you change something before in your old thread (which you deleted) you had written about changes, i won't give support for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuHua View Post
In the new version, when I use fake rank, when players enter the server, the server will crash. Is this a bug? Thank you for your last help. After that, everything was OK until I updated the new version.
Since I know that you are relatively new, I ask you for your logs and which sourcemod version do you use^^
FuHua
Old 12-04-2019 , 18:49   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v3.1 with 39 Modules - [28.11.2019]
Reply With Quote #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
Join the Discord Server and ask Roadside Romeo or Wend4r...i think you change something before in your old thread (which you deleted) you had written about changes, i won't give support for them.

Since I know that you are relatively new, I ask you for your logs and which sourcemod version do you use^^
L 12/04/2019 - 20:25:00: SourceMod error session started
L 12/04/2019 - 20:25:00: Info (map "de_mirage") (file "C:\csgoserver\csgo\addons\sourcemod\logs\err ors_20191204.log")
L 12/04/2019 - 20:25:00: [SM] Unable to load plugin "levels_ranks\levelsranks_fakerank.smx": Could not find required plugin "levelsranks"
L 12/04/2019 - 20:25:15: Error log file session closed