Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CSS/CSGO] MultiPlayer Bunny Hops: Source [v1.0.0.4 / Jan 20, 2012]

Post New Thread Reply   

Hipster
SourceMod Donor
Old 02-08-2010 , 23:10   Re: [CSS] MultiPlayer Bunny Hops: Source [v1.0.0.2 Jul 20, 09]
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3tsin View Post
We have ported the plugin over to SDKHooks and will be releasing an update within a few days. Hoping it would also magically fix all the other issues anyones been having so far
Any updates on this?
DaFox
Old 02-09-2010 , 06:13   Re: [CSS] MultiPlayer Bunny Hops: Source [v1.0.0.2 Jul 20, 09]
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipster View Post
Any updates on this?
I screwed up a bit sorry it took so long but... the update is out!

The package includes everything needed, There is a legacy version with Hooker support for those that prefer it though, support for that will be limited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saulstari View Post
after sourcemod upgrade, now everyone can stand on "squares" where you have to bhop, and if u fail, u are teleported back, to base :[
Try 1.0.0.3 with SDK Hooks, that sounds like a Hooker problem right there.
Bas1c
Old 02-12-2010 , 21:25   Re: [CSS] MultiPlayer Bunny Hops: Source [v1.0.0.3 / Feb 9, 2010]
Reply With Quote #23

I just installed the new version of mpbhops and installed it on my server along with eventscripts and es tools. I am using the newest version of all these addons (eventscripts is v2.0.0.250i Public Beta2), and I am having the same problem as some of the other people on this thread. When I jump on the squares I can stand on them. Is there a fix to this yet?

I have used your mod on other servers and loved it... it really helps. I just really want it to work on mine.

Off topic: When I go on another bhop server I can go pretty fast, but on my server I go slower... does anyone know why this is?

Thanks,
Bas1c
Hipster
SourceMod Donor
Old 02-13-2010 , 00:34   Re: [CSS] MultiPlayer Bunny Hops: Source [v1.0.0.3 / Feb 9, 2010]
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFox View Post
I screwed up a bit sorry it took so long but... the update is out!
Thanks. I'll be trying out this version soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bas1c View Post
I just installed the new version of mpbhops and installed it on my server along with eventscripts and es tools.
ESTools has been known to cause problems with some SourceMod plugins. Try disabling it and then see if mpbhops works.

Quote:
Off topic: When I go on another bhop server I can go pretty fast, but on my server I go slower... does anyone know why this is
Increase the value of sv_airaccelate. Anything around 150 or more should be good for a bhop server.
Bas1c
Old 02-13-2010 , 09:52   Re: [CSS] MultiPlayer Bunny Hops: Source [v1.0.0.3 / Feb 9, 2010]
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
ESTools has been known to cause problems with some SourceMod plugins. Try disabling it and then see if mpbhops works.
I deleted es_tools and it seems to be working now.

Quote:
Increase the value of sv_airaccelate. Anything around 150 or more should be good for a bhop server.
My airaccelerate was already on 1000 I think. Is it possible I don't go as fast because my server tickrate is 99 not 100?

Thanks again,
Bas1c

Last edited by Bas1c; 02-13-2010 at 11:47.
DIFF
Old 03-25-2010 , 09:36   Re: [CSS] MultiPlayer Bunny Hops: Source [v1.0.0.3 / Feb 9, 2010]
Reply With Quote #26

after update from 1.0.0.2 to 1.0.0.3 plugins dont want to work with some maps (bhop_bananas for example)
any fix?
atom0s
Old 03-25-2010 , 22:27   Re: [CSS] MultiPlayer Bunny Hops: Source [v1.0.0.3 / Feb 9, 2010]
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
I deleted es_tools and it seems to be working now.

My airaccelerate was already on 1000 I think. Is it possible I don't go as fast because my server tickrate is 99 not 100?

Thanks again,
Bas1c
Tickrate can only be 33, 66, or 100. (Some have mentioned hacking to 200 but I haven't seen it so can't say for sure with that though.)

For bhop you only need, and is the suggested value, 150 air accelerate.

ES_Tools does also mess up mpbhop plugin, I have also had this problem with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIFF
after update from 1.0.0.2 to 1.0.0.3 plugins dont want to work with some maps (bhop_bananas for example)
any fix?
I haven't seen an issue with bhop_bananas on my bhop server, are there any conflicting plugins or errors occurring?
DaFox
Old 03-26-2010 , 07:11   Re: [CSS] MultiPlayer Bunny Hops: Source [v1.0.0.3 / Feb 9, 2010]
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIFF View Post
any fix?
Which version of 1.0.0.3 are you using?
SDKHooks or Hooker? and is there any chance that you could try the other version?
LODY
Old 03-30-2010 , 13:24   Re: [CSS] MultiPlayer Bunny Hops: Source [v1.0.0.3 / Feb 9, 2010]
Reply With Quote #29

i can't compile or download the legacy version, do you have a version i can download? thanks

Last edited by LODY; 03-30-2010 at 14:25.
glina126
Old 03-31-2010 , 00:19   Re: [CSS] MultiPlayer Bunny Hops: Source [v1.0.0.3 / Feb 9, 2010]
Reply With Quote #30

hello, im new to this all, moding, forum and everything. I very much appreciate the work put into this mod!

I got one problem. I have downloaded everything, and put it all where it belongs. When I run my server I get nothing new. Everything is the exact same way I had it before. When I try to type in mpbhops_.... and run the command it says Unknown command

Is there something I'm misdoing? Am I supposed to activate something somehow?

Any help would be gladly appreciated. Also, I'm running Sourcemod 1.3 as directed. I have read up on how to use Hooks and sourcemod and everyone says that you simply have to run the server.

Any help in making this work for me would be very much appreciated.

thanks!