Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Additional Tabs for Taunt kills

Post New Thread Reply   

Horsedick
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-09-2014 , 16:48   Additional Tabs for Taunt kills
Reply With Quote #1

Where do I find this selection to apply a tabbed option with the others such as General, Teams&Actions, Weapons, Maps&Servers etc etc... I'd like to start tracking taunt kills and I've seen others do this but I haven't messed with this much aside from the setup a few years ago.

Thanks

Last edited by Horsedick; 07-09-2014 at 16:54.
Horsedick
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-15-2014 , 12:15   Re: Additional Tabs for Taunt kills
Reply With Quote #2

I've been doing a little research and I'm thinking this may be custom additions. Any directions on how to set this up from anyone that may or may not still read this section. Seems that its nearly dead from any type of support.
micazoid
Veteran Member
Old 07-23-2014 , 06:52   Re: Additional Tabs for Taunt kills
Reply With Quote #3

Tabbed View can be enabled under
Admin -> General Settings -> HLstatsX:CE Settings -> 6th entry from top of the table

I think you were able to figure this by yourself. I have no idea, how to make custom Tabs. Sorry
Old 07-23-2014 , 08:48   Re: Additional Tabs for Taunt kills
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by micazoid View Post
Tabbed View can be enabled under
Admin -> General Settings -> HLstatsX:CE Settings -> 6th entry from top of the table

I think you were able to figure this by yourself. I have no idea, how to make custom Tabs. Sorry
Ehh no the New view is what it should be, but I've seen another few groups have Taunt as a tab and I think Taunt Duels. See the tabs are identical links ending # so they aren't being redirected the information is pulling right from the daemon. Now there has to be a way to create these tabs for information. Is there a way to view when a player taunts someone after a kill or gets taunted after they were killed by another player with this information tracked this is what I'm after. I know HLStats tracks taunt kills but I'm unsure how to enable the tabs for viewing the numbers/stats on each player.