Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Stargate: Atlantis

Post New Thread Reply   

kanu | DarkPredator
Old 11-15-2005 , 19:16   Stargate: Atlantis
Reply With Quote #1

Does anyone here watch Stargate? And less likely, does anyone know of Stargate: Atlantis?

I want to watch Stargate: Atlantis the 1st season but I've only seen up to season 5 of the regular Stargate SG-1, and I don't know what season Atlantis branches off from... The point is that I don't want to watch Atlantis if it might reveal stuff about the regular show in seasons I haven't seen yet.

If that makes any sense to anyone, could someone tell me about it?

http://www.stargateatlantis.com/

http://www.stargatesg1.com/
Old 11-15-2005 , 21:17  
Reply With Quote #2

Nah, I'm not really into that. You should probably [insert pirating act here] it so you can watch it.
Old 11-15-2005 , 21:51  
Reply With Quote #3

Lol, the question isn't how I should acquire it, I already own all 8 Stargate seasons and season 1 of Atlantis, the question is what order to watch them in, since Atlantis is outside the numbered sequence of the regular seasons.
Veteran Member
Old 11-15-2005 , 21:54  
Reply With Quote #4

didn't they quit making sg-1 after they made atlantis?

~bLiNd
kanu | DarkPredator
Old 11-17-2005 , 20:44  
Reply With Quote #5

I don't think so... there are 8 seasons of sg-1 and i heard there is season 9 in prodution, maybe it stopped though... that would suck.
Old 07-24-2006 , 01:41   Re: Stargate: Atlantis
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanu | DarkPredator
Does anyone here watch Stargate? And less likely, does anyone know of Stargate: Atlantis?

I want to watch Stargate: Atlantis the 1st season but I've only seen up to season 5 of the regular Stargate SG-1, and I don't know what season Atlantis branches off from... The point is that I don't want to watch Atlantis if it might reveal stuff about the regular show in seasons I haven't seen yet.

If that makes any sense to anyone, could someone tell me about it?

http://www.stargateatlantis.com/

http://www.stargatesg1.com/
wow i came late.. Alright, u made it to season5.. End of Seaosn 5/beignging of seaso n6.. Daniel Ascends. He becomes an Ascended Being, Jonas quinn joins SG1, pretty soon, they find out anubis (Half ascended being) is trying to find the Eye of Ra to complete his set of Eyes(which we discover powers a deadly weapon) anyway, Daniel tries to stop it, Oma Daselia steps n pulls him out, Ascends the people of abydos, the planet is destroyed by Anubis.. The Next season starts off, where Jonas quinn believes he should look at the last gate addresses and he discovers that the last City on the list may be the lost city. They go there and find Daniel Jackson unascended and no memory, the nomadic people call him the naked one.. Daniel and Jonas foil Anubis plot to destroy Jonas homeworld, as his people appear to be advanced humans which he wants to use their biology to create supersoldiers to kill ancientswith... Anyway, the foil his plan(forgot how) Jonas is welcomed back as a hero, Daniel rejoins Sg1. They go thru the season looking for the Lost City of the Ancients and they discover Anubis is bringing the full force of his fleet to Earth to enslave it. On one of the other SG teams missions they are attacked by Anubis's soldiers, and Hammond sends in troops, huge battle takes place, O'Neill is shot.. Everybody is crying and talking abotu a funeral.. Turns out Dr. Fraiser was shot while trying to save the wounded men from the first team, shes dead. oniell lives.. another SG team discovers an Ancient monument, they send sg1 to check it out, because Daniel Jackson knows all of it... they get up there, no way in, they prepare to blast, when the Face Sucker device(gives all knowledge of the ancients to the person whos face its sucking on) is discovered. Daniel volunteers, Jack says no, Daniel tries to Jack throws him to the side throws his melon in. Gets The Info, and is dragged back to the base as a small faction of anubis fleet come down attacking.

O'Niell gets back to the base, to discover General Hammond has been replaced, by Elizabeth Wier. O'Neil goes home drinks a beer is joined by the rest of SG1 and general hammond. They find out hammonds been promoted.. yada yada yada.. O'Neill goes back to the base and starts talking Ancient and then starts building stuff. He goes thru the stargate with sg1 to meet with bratac, they borrow a cargo ship, oniell loads his junk on it.. and then hooks it up. They goto a planet O'Niell led them too, the planet is covered by a giant volcano, the only thing left is a giant bubble which they beleive is a shield. they put on the Suits oniell packed, ring down below to fidn an Ancient outpost. O'Niell sits in a chair, and it lights up. All of a sudden a solar system appears above them, then he singles out a planet, and slowly the planets continents drift to resemble Earth.. It then shows a better view of antartica, and oneil says "Terra Atlantis" and Daniel now knows its the lost city of atlantis...They wonder why they flew all the way out here to turn around, Oniell jumps out of the chair, opens a floor plate and pulls out a glowing object.. They ring back to the ship...

They use hyperspace to get back to earth, but as they are traveling Anubis's fleet arrives in earth's atmosphere, Anubis apeears i nthe white house demanding surrendor.. Newly elected President Hayes, Says he will fight with every resource they have.. and anubis tells him that he would of reveled a great weapon by now... Finally Anubis breaks off the conversation and begins to ready the invasion.... Just then a Cargo ship arrives out of hyperdrive and flies to the South pole, Anubis fleet follows in pursuit... As they begin using the rings to melt the ice(oniels devices) Anubis fleet appears and begins Racing toward them, then they detect signals on the other side, many more. They believe they are surrounded, until they Hear General Hammodns voice telling them their here to help. He tells the X303s to cover sg-1s ass, and he order promethus to stay above the cargo ship and take any hits.. They break thru the Ice, and ring down. O'niell puts the glowing object in, the entire area lights up. Anubis's hologram image appears before them and tells them its to late, O'niell sticks his hand thru the hologram as he walks towards the chair..

Promethus shields and weapons are gone, General hamond orders full speed ahead, he prepares to ram Anubis's mother ship. O'Niell sits in the chair, the entire thing lights up, then the ground trembles and out of the ground shoot millions of glowing jellyfish looking missiles.. Promethus stops its plan and allows the glowing things detroy anubis fleet.. As season 7 ends, O'niell says something about (dormenta?)Sleep in Ancient, goes into a freezing chamber and uses it.

Atlantis then begins a year later, and i nthe time line later than the SG-1 premier by a few days... Basically oniell's mind is used by Asgard Device, He instructs them on how to build an antireplicator gun, which, he discovers right before the point of being killed.. They cleanse his mind at the last second, the beam a replicator aboard, it goes crazy oniel gravbes the gun and shoots it, even though he had no idea how to use it... Anywya after saving the asgard from the replicator invasion, O'niell is then given command of the SGC. Daniel Jackson studies the base in antartica and discovers its not atlantis, but only a base, the real atlantis is in the pegasus galaxy..
Veteran Member
Old 07-24-2006 , 08:09   Re: Stargate: Atlantis
Reply With Quote #7

Heh.
I've never seen this topic before, but I have the full first season of Stargate Atlantis. Haven't seen them though.
But I've heard that they should be good.