Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

AdminmodX - A port of some adminmod commands

Post New Thread Reply   

Zor
Veteran Member
Old 12-19-2004 , 15:59  
Reply With Quote #171

You will have to check to see what NS uses for voice....if its voice_enabel, which I'm sure it is, then the amx_shutup works....turn off the voice_enable using 0, turn it on using 1, BUT!!! In order to get it to work again you HAVE to reconnect to the server, maybee even restart hl to be able to talk again. Thats why I have the code saying that when you amx_unshutup it will do a reconnect to the server. So YES it does work...do it to yourself and try to talk in the server and see what happens! :-)

Cheers!
Old 12-19-2004 , 19:52  
Reply With Quote #172

Quote:
do it to yourself and try to talk in the server and see what happens! :-)

Cheers!
For some odd reason, it's working now.
XxKpAznGuyxX
Old 12-27-2004 , 13:34  
Reply With Quote #173

amx_exec doesn't work as good as admin mod.... and can you add amx_stack? the other commands are just perfect!
Send a message via AIM to XxKpAznGuyxX Send a message via MSN to XxKpAznGuyxX
Lasershock
Old 12-29-2004 , 10:32  
Reply With Quote #174

did you remove amx_godmode in the latest version?

EDIT: ops nvm didnt see that you renamed it to amx_god
XxKpAznGuyxX
Old 12-30-2004 , 09:37  
Reply With Quote #175

can you make an it so amx_beat doesn't do dmg? or tell me what to change. and fix the amx_heal doesn't work well on other people but works great for people that are immuned
24/7 Chicago Terror-8.9.2.120:27015
Zor
Veteran Member
Old 12-30-2004 , 09:59  
Reply With Quote #176

XxKpAznGuyxX - Will Do...amx_beat now uses slappower cvar. So call command amx_slapdmg 0 to set the damage it does to 0, then beat them to contentness, or up to 100 times! As for the heal...well you are suppose to call it against someone. There is no looking at any reserved in the reciever end...as in it doesn't check the credentials of reciever just the sender. So heal will work on everyone.

Cheers!

PS, Still hate menus!

**** Update *****

Version 0.9c is out!
Old 12-30-2004 , 11:51  
Reply With Quote #177

thanks! I just need to test it out right now! 1 more thing I forgot to add is that when you revive someone you can't be in first person mod or you will just make a dummy of your self and saying the person you revived is alive but really there not revived. and it makes the game longer and I have to use sv_restart 1 or slay them and they don't like that
Zor
Veteran Member
Old 12-30-2004 , 12:00  
Reply With Quote #178

What Mod are you using this with? I know that it wont work with DoD, but there has been success with it in NS, I dont know about CS. Thats been a problem. As in NS there is a ns_spawn_player, but none equivelent in other mods, not that I want a specific mod anyway. Just that a general one that spawns a player for ANY mod would be nice. Ok if you look at the revive funtion you will see that spawn(player_id) is called twice I think. Remove one and it should spawn a player not 2.

Cheers!
Old 12-30-2004 , 13:06  
Reply With Quote #179

I am running counter-strike 1.6 the revive thingy works only when I use the command in free look which when Im dead and sometimes responses with out the knifes
Zor
Veteran Member
Old 12-30-2004 , 13:46  
Reply With Quote #180

Yeah it should just spawn them however they normally spawn, and you should be able to do it while alive. It will put them in front of you. Or thats the theory. Id like to get it to work proper, but I have no real base as all I play is DoD, and dont test this in anything else. So I'm going on the coding theory. And its obviously not working!

Cheers!