Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Semiclip feature

Post New Thread Reply   

mayrocolnago
Old 10-11-2019 , 15:30   Semiclip feature
Reply With Quote #1

Hi!! I have a CS 1.6 server fully configurated with AMX Mod 0.9.6.
I'm fairly aware that the mentioned version is ancient old, but it's very well configurated towards my needs with statsme and adminmod plugins among others with specs, sounds and effects all over the place.

The thing is.. I trying very hard to install the Semiclip (the passing-through player feature) on my server, and it seems that there is ain't a compatible plugin. I don't know if I can't find the right version or if there isn't one.
But everytime I try to install it, I get "bad load" messages and it never works.

I wish someone could help me point out which is the correct version i should use, or which complete server with effects and sounds along with the semiclip feature i need (with the download links, of course )

Thank you very much guys
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 10-11-2019 , 16:56   Re: Semiclip feature
Reply With Quote #2

Wtf? Why in the world would you use AMX 0.9.6? This is not even AMXX, so the thread doesn't belong in this forum. It's 2019, so if you want help, you should definitely use the latest AMXX version. There is no valid reason for you to still use AMX when AMXX has 100x times more features and it's simply better in every aspect.