Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Need help with changing color

Post New Thread Reply   

FN_Productions
Old 05-18-2014 , 12:36   Need help with changing color
Reply With Quote #1

Hello guys i have a request i would like someone to do i would be so very thankfull
Basically if you have played counter strike for awhile you would know if your an admin and you wanna talk with other admins you would press U@ then your message well here is what i want if someone could do this for me.

When me and the other admins talk to each other privately on the game the private chat color is normal default chat color which would be like a yellowish type of color if any could change it to make the private admin chat color red or green that would be so awesome!!! but i would like it to be red the most please i already have a color chat for admins when they talk to normal players the chat is green but when admins talk privately with other admins by pressing U@ then the message to talk privately
its the normal chat color could somebody make it red please?

here is the adminchat.sma

Last edited by FN_Productions; 02-09-2015 at 20:39.
Send a message via Skype™ to FN_Productions
ANTICHRISTUS
kingdom of weird stuff
Old 05-18-2014 , 13:58   Re: Need help with changing color
Reply With Quote #2

(almost) all the similar existing plugins can be found by a single keyword: search chat in titles to find them. then you can read their documentations .
Old 05-19-2014 , 04:48   Re: Need help with changing color
Reply With Quote #3

This is why I am loosing faith in allied modders NO there is not a
Chat plugin like what I'm asking for some one would have to make it for me so next time could you
Please read the request before answering AntiChrist because what I am asking for
When admins wanna talk to each other in private they press U@ the message and the message is in the default chat color I want it in red or green I'm not asking for a chat color plugin I already have one I just need someone to edit the plugin so only admins when they talk privately they can can each others messages better because I would like them in red
Send a message via Skype™ to FN_Productions
YamiKaitou
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 05-19-2014 , 08:25   Re: Need help with changing color
Reply With Quote #4

Try this. Requires 1.8.3 or this
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (adminchat_mod.sma - 436 views - 9.5 KB)

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).