Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

Snaggle
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-01-2011 , 17:25   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.4.1 / Updated May 1st 2011)
Reply With Quote #841

My error logs are being spammed with this. That's with the older version and newer one you just posted.

Code:
L 05/01/2011 - 21:18:43: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "afk_manager.smx":
L 05/01/2011 - 21:18:43: [SM]   [0]  Line 1629, /home/groups/alliedmodders/forums/files/3/2/0/9/1/85456.attach::Event_PlayerTeamPost()
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 05-01-2011 , 18:55   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.4.1 / Updated May 1st 2011)
Reply With Quote #842

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggle View Post
My error logs are being spammed with this. That's with the older version and newer one you just posted.

Code:
L 05/01/2011 - 21:18:43: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "afk_manager.smx":
L 05/01/2011 - 21:18:43: [SM]   [0]  Line 1629, /home/groups/alliedmodders/forums/files/3/2/0/9/1/85456.attach::Event_PlayerTeamPost()
Is that the full error? Just a single line?

What version of SourceMod are you using?
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
Snaggle
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-01-2011 , 19:48   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.4.1 / Updated May 1st 2011)
Reply With Quote #843

Yeah that is the full message, but it spams it pretty often. The version is SourceMod Version: 1.4.0-dev.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 05-02-2011 , 08:18   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.4.1 / Updated May 1st 2011)
Reply With Quote #844

Quote:
Yeah that is the full message, but it spams it pretty often. The version is SourceMod Version: 1.4.0-dev.
By the look if it, you are using bots? Is that right?

Have you tried restarting the server fully?

Not sure what the error is relating to fully at the moment as it's just part of my team calculations:

iTeamPlayers[iPlayerTeam[client]]--;

However it's entirely possible maybe it has to do with bots?

Has anyone ran into similar errors?
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
Snaggle
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-02-2011 , 17:44   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.4.1 / Updated May 1st 2011)
Reply With Quote #845

I am using bots yea and the servers have been rebooted a few times. It's not game breaking, it only spams that to logs every few minutes so I can live with it
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 05-02-2011 , 18:16   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.4.1 / Updated May 1st 2011)
Reply With Quote #846

Quote:
I am using bots yea and the servers have been rebooted a few times. It's not game breaking, it only spams that to logs every few minutes so I can live with it
Would you be willing to test some debug builds?

Would help if I can get ftp access to the server so I can upload and read logs and can communicate with you via Steam Chat or similar.

If you are happy to do so send me a message with contact details.
Jstn7477
Old 05-05-2011 , 02:22   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.4.1 / Updated May 1st 2011)
Reply With Quote #847

Well, I think I found the cause of most of my server crashes. koth_lakeside_final seemed to do a good job of crashing my 32 player server just about every time it went to that map, so I got rid of it and the server seems stable. Sorry if I made you spend time debugging something that wasn't an issue with your plugin. I guess you can't rule out the possibility of a map that COMES WITH THE F***ING GAME crashing your server.

Anyways, AFK Manager seems to be working perfectly with my configuration. Thanks for the support as well as the great plugin.
Old 05-06-2011 , 03:20   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.4.1 / Updated May 1st 2011)
Reply With Quote #848

I installed this and now the server is restarting every 15mins or so.

I'm not saying it's this plugin's fault for certain, but just to make sure, how can I get a hold of version 3.4.0 again?

I removed the plugin to check if it fixes the problem, will EDIT this post saying what happens.

EDIT: I apologize, it has nothing to do with AFK Manager. I should've tried this before posting.

It's caused by Valve's last update... Any sort of suicide = server crash (meaning slay, spectate in console, kill in console, team change).

Last edited by einwad; 05-06-2011 at 07:59.
Send a message via Skype™ to einwad
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 05-06-2011 , 10:38   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.4.1 / Updated May 1st 2011)
Reply With Quote #849

Quote:
Originally Posted by einwad View Post
I installed this and now the server is restarting every 15mins or so.

I'm not saying it's this plugin's fault for certain, but just to make sure, how can I get a hold of version 3.4.0 again?

I removed the plugin to check if it fixes the problem, will EDIT this post saying what happens.

EDIT: I apologize, it has nothing to do with AFK Manager. I should've tried this before posting.

It's caused by Valve's last update... Any sort of suicide = server crash (meaning slay, spectate in console, kill in console, team change).
Sounds like it might be different server offsets as we require a few to get eye angles etc.

Glad it's not the plugin.
HarryHy
Old 05-06-2011 , 14:06   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.4.1 / Updated May 1st 2011)
Reply With Quote #850

It actually is the plugin (at least for me) that was causing the issue. When someone goes AFK it does have to slay them to move them to spectate, which the plugin does and then boom crashes. KAC etc does not block it as the user isn't issuing the command.

I don't know much about scripting these mods, but slapping the user with 100 damage and then changing them to spectate should work (slapping 100 damage is how I slay people now - doesn't crash).