Plugin Game:
Counter-Strike: GO
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    make lan easier for admins
    Old 07-16-2017 , 22:04   [CS:GO] Easy Lan Server Manager v2.0 Updated
    Reply With Quote #1

This plugin is designed to be a no-fuss, on-the-fly manager for admins running small lan (or online) tournaments for csgo. This plugin was inspired by experiences at small lans where the plugins they were using were too bloated for the small-scale usage. The only setup prior to running my plugin is optional team configuration. It goes without saying that this plugin works for online matches as well.

The easiest way to start a new match is easylan_newmatch <ct team> <t team> <optional flag 1> <optional flag 2>. The optional flags aren't required and have no order. You can also do each part manually:

PHP Code:
    // Commands can be done separately.
    ct_team team1
    t_team team2
    easylan_forcestart knife

// Or all three of these actions can be grouped together into one command:
    easylan_newmatch team1 team2 knife forcestart 
    • You can quickly make sure every team is on the correct side using server commands t_team <teamname> and ct_team <teamname>. To use the features of this command, admins should create a text file for each team with the steam32ids of all the players and place them in the folder /addons/sourcemod/configs/easylan/teams. The format of <teamname>.txt should have one steam32id (STEAM:0:0_...) per line. There is an example team.txt in the folder and the contents look like such:
      PHP Code:
      STEAM_0:0:12345678
      STEAM_0
      :0:23456781
      STEAM_0
      :0:34567812
      STEAM_0
      :0:45678123
      STEAM_0
      :0:56781234 
    • Use easylan_forcestart to force start the game even all players are not ready'd. easylan_forcestart knife does the same thing but with a knife round. easylan_notlive suspends the plugin from tracking the game.
    • Players can use "!stop" in the chat during a game if they have a technical issue. If no damage was done in the round yet, the game will automatically restore the previous round. This feature can be disabled with easylan_emergencystop_enabled 0. Players should use "!pause" for a regular tactical pause.
    • The chat commands "!playon" and "!unpause" resume the game.
    • If easylan_automaticstop_enabled is set, the game will pause automatically on player disconnect when the game is live. Additionally, the plugin will attempt to automatically restore the round if there was no player contact before the player disconnected. This can be disabled with easylan_automaticstop_enabled set to 0.
    • The plugin locks the teams when the game is live, and puts any reconnected player back on the right team. Last, it attempts to restore the player's money.
    • By default, the plugin will not allow non-verified players (meaning teams config file is used) to take actions (!ready, etc.). That means that if you are not using team config files, set easylan_require_authorization to 0. As a summary:
      easylan_require_authorization 1 ==> admin must create team txt files
      easylan_require_authorization 0 ==> team txt files are optional
    • The plugin doesn't interfere with gotv or spectators.
    • The current score is printed at the end of each round like most plugins of this type.
    • If you encounter an issue as an admin or need to match medic the last round, you can try easylan_reinitialize to fix the problem.

CVARS:

PHP Code:
    // ConVars for plugin "easylan.smx"
    // Enables easy lan manager.
    // -
    // Default: "1"
    easylan_enabled "1"

// Enables the emergency !stop command.
    // -
    easylan_emergencystop_enabled "1"

// Enables an automatic stops for rounds before any damage is made.
    // -
    easylan_automaticstop_enabled "1"

// If 0, non-authenticated users (not in team.txt) can perform actions such as !ready and !stay.
    // It is recommended to leave 1, and use team config files.
    // -
    easylan_require_authorization "1"

// Change this convar to put the competition name in the score logger
    // -
    // Default: "Tournament Name"
    easylan_tournament_name "Tournament Name" 
    Commands:

PHP Code:
    // Configures a new match and starts a warmup session.
    // Server command only. Optional flags are "knife" and "forcestart".
    // forcestart skips the warmup period, knife adds a knife round
    // 
    easylan_newmatch <ct team> <t team> <optional flag 1> <optional flag 2>

// Force starts a match that is in warmup. If there isn't a match to start, it will force start a new match anyway. Executes live.cfg. Locks teams.
    // Server command only. Optional argument flag "knife" adds a kniferound to the game.
    // 
    easylan_forcestart

// Lists the teams that are present in the proper config folder.
    // Server command only.
    // 
    easylan_listteams

// Looks for <teamname>.txt and puts those clients on the ct team. Cannot be used when a game is live.
    // Server command only.
    // 
    ct_team <teamname>

// Looks for <teamname>.txt and puts those clients on the t team. Cannot be used when a game is live.
    // Server command only.
    // 
    t_team <teamname>

// Releases the game from the plugin. Clients won't notice anything.
    // Server command only.
    // 
    easylan_notlive

// Attaches the game back to the plugin and restores last backup round.
    // Server command only.
    // 
    easylan_reinitialize

// !stop pauses the game, and attempts to restore the round if there hasn't been any player contact.
    // Client command
    // 
    sm_stop

// !playon resumes the game
    // Client command
    // 
    sm_playon

// !switch swaps the teams on kniferound win
    // Client command
    // 
    sm_switch

// !stay skeeps the teams on kniferound win
    // Client command
    // 
    sm_stay 
    Installation Instructions: Download the zip archive, unzip it, and merge it into your servers 'csgo' folder.

Known Problems:
    - HintText still shows if server empties. easylan_notlive fixes the issue.
    - Money restore not working right.

To Do:
    - Translation support
    - Team menu in game (!setup)
    - Ability to construct new teams using team menu

Changes in 1.9:
    -!switch, !stay, !ready, !notready commands will ensure player is on the team's txt config.
    -Players on join will be moved to the proper team.

Changes in 2.0:
    - Added easylan_require_authorization convar.
    - Fixed misc bugs
    - Code now adheres to style conventions. Some old style syntax still exists, however.
    - hostname resets with server hibernation
    - fixed an issue where !stop triggered in unwanted contexts

Tournament admins are encouraged to use this plugin. However, tournament admins should test the plugin first to see if it meets their needs. Others are encourage to fork this code, but you may find its organization is garbage and very redundant.
    Attached Files
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (easylan.sp - 539 views - 35.5 KB)
    File Type: zip easylan-master2.0.zip (40.5 KB, 358 views)

Last edited by mrmatthew2k; 06-11-2022 at 12:47. Reason: updated documentation
    waylander3
    Old 07-16-2017 , 23:22   Re: [CS:GO] Easy Lan Server Manager
    Reply With Quote #2

It looks like very cuted version of warmod or any other pug plugins, so, No knife round is make this plugin useless for LAN's, where using map veto or side picking..
    I think better way is use pug setup, so, if you have bad server performance hardwares - why you make LANs?
    LANs must playing on best performance server hardware (128tick and other), bad PC can't be used for LANs on my opinion.

Last edited by waylander3; 07-16-2017 at 23:23.
    mrmatthew2k
    Old 07-17-2017 , 15:24   Re: [CS:GO] Easy Lan Server Manager
    Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
    Originally Posted by waylander3 View Post
    It looks like very cuted version of warmod or any other pug plugins, so, No knife round is make this plugin useless for LAN's, where using map veto or side picking..
    I think better way is use pug setup, so, if you have bad server performance hardwares - why you make LANs?
    LANs must playing on best performance server hardware (128tick and other), bad PC can't be used for LANs on my opinion.
    I added knife rounds. The niche this plugin is trying to fill is for lans that have little forethought and organization, but to still provide all the safe guards so that the admin doesn't have to watch the game to make sure its being played fairly. Hardware is irrelevant. The plugin automatically match medic's, records demos, and the teams are always locked and puts disconnected players back on the right team. The ready up system is great, but I find that with those plugins its adds more time than you think to the game. Other plugins have issues when disconnected players join back. I don't want to call out specific ones, but yeah.

splewis's pugsetup is one of the best made plugins out there though.
    bearbobs
    Old 04-16-2018 , 00:11   Re: [CS:GO] Easy Lan Server Manager
    Reply With Quote #4

Sir can u plz share the !stop part of plugin as standalone.... it will go well with normal pug setup plugin
    can u add some vote feature for player disconnected after combat and asking for restore backup of previous round
    help appreciated
    thnk you!
    mrmatthew2k
    Old 12-29-2018 , 07:42   Re: [CS:GO] Easy Lan Server Manager
    Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bearbobs View Post
    Sir can u plz share the !stop part of plugin as standalone.... it will go well with normal pug setup plugin
    can u add some vote feature for player disconnected after combat and asking for restore backup of previous round
    help appreciated
    thnk you!
    I think implementing this feature is best unimplemented because it could manipulate the integrity of the outcome of the game if kills that happened are being reversed.
    mrmatthew2k
    Old 04-05-2020 , 05:49   Re: [CS:GO] Easy Lan Server Manager v2.0 Updated
    Reply With Quote #6

Coronavirus has made my life slower, so I gave this plugin an update. I think it has finally reached a reliable level of functionality. Give it a try and let me know if this does/doesn't work for you.
    Notifications
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 05-05-2020 , 14:20   Re: [CS:GO] Easy Lan Server Manager v2.0 Updated
    Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mrmatthew2k View Post
    Coronavirus has made my life slower, so I gave this plugin an update. I think it has finally reached a reliable level of functionality. Give it a try and let me know if this does/doesn't work for you.
    Any chance of a BO1 or 3 option?

Last edited by Notifications; 05-05-2020 at 14:20.
    KillBot
    Old 07-14-2020 , 13:01   Re: [CS:GO] Easy Lan Server Manager v2.0 Updated
    Reply With Quote #8

Hey, I've been trying to get your plugin working on my server to be able to host some small tournaments. But for some reason, no matter what i try i always end up with the same problem, where when i connect to the server, there is the default warmup, then i start the easylan_newmatch command , and me and my fellow tester will ready up. But then instead of a knife round after the restarts, it goes into a warmup again, with only knives available for about 2 minutes only after which the actual round starts. Any help?
    mrmatthew2k
    Old 07-15-2020 , 01:55   Re: [CS:GO] Easy Lan Server Manager v2.0 Updated
    Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
    Originally Posted by KillBot View Post
    Hey, I've been trying to get your plugin working on my server to be able to host some small tournaments. But for some reason, no matter what i try i always end up with the same problem, where when i connect to the server, there is the default warmup, then i start the easylan_newmatch command , and me and my fellow tester will ready up. But then instead of a knife round after the restarts, it goes into a warmup again, with only knives available for about 2 minutes only after which the actual round starts. Any help?
    Try putting mp_warmup_end in the server console before using the new match command.
    Here are the warmup related svar my server has. Check and see whats different with your server. Perhaps something is conflicting.
    PHP Code:
    sm_rcon find warmup
    "mp_do_warmup_offine" "0" min0.000000 max1.000000 game replicated          Whether or not to do a warmup period at the start of a match in an offline (bot)
    "mp_do_warmup_period" "1" min0.000000 max1.000000 game replicated          Whether or not to do a warmup period at the start of a match.
    "mp_endwarmup_player_count" "0" game replicated                                Number of players required to be connected to end warmup early0 to require max
    "mp_respawn_immunitytime" "0" def"4.0" game replicated                   How many seconds after respawn immunity lastsSet to negative value to disable 
    "mp_warmup_end"  game                                                            End warmup immediately.
    "mp_warmup_pausetimer" "0" game replicated                                     Set to 1 to stay in warmup indefinitelySet to 0 to resume the timer.
    "mp_warmup_start"  game                                                          Start warmup.
    "mp_warmuptime" "300" 
    Perhaps as a workaround you could set mp_warmuptime to something low in your server.cfg?

And also a reminder that with easylan_require_authorization set to "1", only players registered on a teams txt file can perform !ready and !switch actions. But that doesn't sound like the issue here.

Last edited by mrmatthew2k; 07-15-2020 at 02:17.
    Phyzer
    Old 04-27-2021 , 17:14   Re: [CS:GO] Easy Lan Server Manager v2.0 Updated
    Reply With Quote #10

The plugin works great but if one player got disconnected and the server automatically stops and the player reconnects he doesn't get the money he had before the dc.

Is this my fault in any way? I exchanged the "live" cfg with my wingman config. Could that have changed anything?