Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <22.09.26.1915, 26-Sept-2022>

Post New Thread Reply   

Maxximou5
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-10-2013 , 21:32   Re: [CSGO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.1.4, 11-Sep-2013>
Reply With Quote #21

I'll give this a test run on one of my servers, I appreciate the work you poured into it.
saulstari
Old 09-12-2013 , 15:49   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.1.4, 11-Sep-2013>
Reply With Quote #22

installed
f3l1p1nh0
Old 09-14-2013 , 09:23   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.1.4, 11-Sep-2013>
Reply With Quote #23

Nice, work in my servers good job. i wait next updates
mlov420
Old 09-14-2013 , 09:32   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.1.4, 11-Sep-2013>
Reply With Quote #24

I finally got to test this sucker out for real during a scrim yesterday. I had some considerable issues. Please don't take my comments as complaining. This is a mod that I could really use for my private servers, where we have dozens of pugs each week, so I want to provide any feedback that might help you get this thing in line.

*Note - I did not make any real adjustments to any of the configs other than adjusting them to allow my server to start, which it would not upon initial install.

10 Players readied up fine. LO3 worked fine and now we were LIVE. Here's where the issues start:

1. Round timer was set to like 3 minutes. Had to manually change mp_roundtime_defuse to 2
2. Match was set at 15 rounds. 7 was halftime.
2.1 - When halftime was reached, my team (ct) was losing 6-1. I executed mp_restartgame hoping that it would start over, which it half did. Teams stayed the same but automatically got switched sides. Score was 0-0 on the board, but WarMod kept displaying the score in chat at 6-1 Terrorists (which we were terrorists at this point, but had been losing 6-1). So essentially, it never swapped the scores over. Then, we reached a score of about 11-1. One person dropped out. We kept playing, once the score got to 13-1, the game automatically (and completely this time) restarted itself. This happened out of nowhere, mid round.

3. Every person was given kevlar for free at the start of each round.
4. Kevlar (and helmet) listed as $0 in the buy menu.

Just some things I wanna add as a long time competitive player, as well as more recently in CEVO. You should go to CEVO's website and download their config. It's pretty straight forward. Also, this mod has a lot of configs. Which I'm assuming is why it somehow defaulted to 15 round matches. Why would 9 and 15 be included? I've never seen that type of setup for a competitive match. Matches are 30 rounds. Overtime is 6 rounds.

Again, sorry to sound like I'm complaining, I'm not. I really wanna see the plugin take off and be extremely useful. I'm gonna keep plugging away at using this and trying to find the kinks while keeping my players happy. I'm mostly interested in this for its PUG Stats as well as the .ready system so I don't have to give full admin out to multiple people.

Last edited by mlov420; 09-14-2013 at 09:34.
versatile_bfg
Veteran Member
Old 09-14-2013 , 10:58   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.1.4, 11-Sep-2013>
Reply With Quote #25

MR15 = 30 rounds and the MR9 is from the CGS when that was around. I haven't had the problem with it going to half at 7 rounds? That will be a setting on your server that is making it go to half time at that point. Also mp_roundtime_defuse should be set to 1.75 in the config. At half time it is set to have another readyup part and a warmup is auto done.

I know about the issue with the scoreboard after half. when i integrate the player save score part, hopefully fix this issue at the same time.

Is the server set to classic competitive? kevlar shouldn't be set to auto give. definitely something in your config that is making these problems.

--------------------

Was going to try and get an update out this weekend but dreamhack is on so most likely not now. =( SC2 just too good =D
Old 09-15-2013 , 04:36   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.1.4, 11-Sep-2013>
Reply With Quote #26

Amazing job, thank you so much!
versatile_bfg
Veteran Member
Old 09-16-2013 , 01:36   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.1.4, 11-Sep-2013>
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlov420 View Post
I finally got to test this sucker out for real during a scrim yesterday. I had some considerable issues. Please don't take my comments as complaining. This is a mod that I could really use for my private servers, where we have dozens of pugs each week, so I want to provide any feedback that might help you get this thing in line.

*Note - I did not make any real adjustments to any of the configs other than adjusting them to allow my server to start, which it would not upon initial install.

10 Players readied up fine. LO3 worked fine and now we were LIVE. Here's where the issues start:

1. Round timer was set to like 3 minutes. Had to manually change mp_roundtime_defuse to 2
2. Match was set at 15 rounds. 7 was halftime.
2.1 - When halftime was reached, my team (ct) was losing 6-1. I executed mp_restartgame hoping that it would start over, which it half did. Teams stayed the same but automatically got switched sides. Score was 0-0 on the board, but WarMod kept displaying the score in chat at 6-1 Terrorists (which we were terrorists at this point, but had been losing 6-1). So essentially, it never swapped the scores over. Then, we reached a score of about 11-1. One person dropped out. We kept playing, once the score got to 13-1, the game automatically (and completely this time) restarted itself. This happened out of nowhere, mid round.

3. Every person was given kevlar for free at the start of each round.
4. Kevlar (and helmet) listed as $0 in the buy menu.

Just some things I wanna add as a long time competitive player, as well as more recently in CEVO. You should go to CEVO's website and download their config. It's pretty straight forward. Also, this mod has a lot of configs. Which I'm assuming is why it somehow defaulted to 15 round matches. Why would 9 and 15 be included? I've never seen that type of setup for a competitive match. Matches are 30 rounds. Overtime is 6 rounds.

Again, sorry to sound like I'm complaining, I'm not. I really wanna see the plugin take off and be extremely useful. I'm gonna keep plugging away at using this and trying to find the kinks while keeping my players happy. I'm mostly interested in this for its PUG Stats as well as the .ready system so I don't have to give full admin out to multiple people.
attach the cfg files you are using so I can have a look at them. Also your command line to start the server with. SM + MM version, plugin list ect so I know what is on there.

wm_max_rounds is for warmod only. It shouldn't change server rounds at all. MR15 = 30 rounds and the MR9 is from the CGS when that was around. mp_roundtime_defuse at 1.75.

There is definitely something wrong with your setup. Once I get the info above I can help you sort it out. If you want you can add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/_versatile/

There is a timer for halftime that will restart the round after 15 seconds.

Looking to change this to just pause at half time with a ready up to unpause it.
Old 09-17-2013 , 01:33   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.1.4, 11-Sep-2013>
Reply With Quote #28

good job!
Ped_Man
Old 09-17-2013 , 12:04   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.1.4, 11-Sep-2013>
Reply With Quote #29

The "Kevlar (and helmet) listed as $0 in the buy menu." is a bug in the buy menu. I notice that yesterday when I was playing a competitive match.
versatile_bfg
Veteran Member
Old 09-17-2013 , 23:47   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.1.4, 11-Sep-2013>
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ped_Man View Post
The "Kevlar (and helmet) listed as $0 in the buy menu." is a bug in the buy menu. I notice that yesterday when I was playing a competitive match.
is that with this plugin or just on any server? I haven't had the issue as of yet.