Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]

Post New Thread Reply   

meecrob
Old 06-20-2010 , 16:32   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.4/6.7.0]
Reply With Quote #571

My web server is in Dallas, I have a game servers in Phoenix, Dallas, & Amsterdam. It never seemed to be an issue before being in different time zones and has worked great for many months.

As I mentioned previously, I believe that the first 3 pages of players online was caused when my shared hosting account was disabled to execessive usage. The following 3 pages happened when one of my GSPs was being DDoS'd so bad that it caused the server to lose communication with the stats database and the server disappeared from the server browser. This is what leads me to believe that the connections or information just didn't close correctly.

If no one here can offer a simple solution it's fine, honestly I don't really care because almost no one checks the online player status. I have read through all 500+ posts and noticed that at times players will provide sql commands to other users and I thought I would ask.

Also I'm not sure if this has already been asked because I wasn't necessarily looking for it, is there any chance of the map ranking section of this plugin/interface to be fixed? I have noticed that the map ranking is not at all accurate, it may be accurate with the amount of time that the map was played, but it doesn't list them in order. For instance I have a map that has play for 10000 minutes and a map that was played for 5 minutes seems to out rank it? I have verified this with other communities/servers including GoR, and they all do the same time.

Lastly do you have any kind of status update on the web interface revamp? I noticed a number of posts back that you wanted to redo the entire interface and possibly add player signature images. That sounds really cool, and if I may, I would like to suggest that these images include the total number of hats available and the number of hats that the player has found.
Old 06-20-2010 , 16:54   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.4/6.7.0]
Reply With Quote #572

It's not an issue of something not closing correctly, let me explain:
PlayerX joins the server
The plugin sends the current unix timestamp to that player's profile in the database every 60 sec while the player is in the server.
The php page checks the current unix timestamp then subtracts 90 sec from it.
It then prints any players who's timestamps are higher then the figure it got from time() - 90.

So if something screws up, it shouldn't effect anything, as the plugin would have to keep updating those profiles.

Here is some mysql that should at least do something... Don't blame me if it breaks shit though.

PHP Code:
UPDATE Player SET LASTONTIME='0' WHERE LASTONTIME >= '%timestamp%'
Replace %timestamp% with the current timestamp from http://www.epochconverter.com

Let me know if it helps.
Old 06-20-2010 , 20:08   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.4/6.7.0]
Reply With Quote #573

The web UI is real nice, but i feel this plugin is incomplete. It kind of discourages medic. There should be points for every X hp healed on people or something. I'm sure you could use the player_healedmediccall and player_calledformedic events for something.

There is also the buff banner deployment and things like that.
Thraka
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-20-2010 , 20:43   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.4/6.7.0]
Reply With Quote #574

Actually, if you check out the superlogs-tf2 plugin source, you can find out how to detect a lot of different information http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1123825
McDean
Old 06-20-2010 , 21:06   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.4/6.7.0]
Reply With Quote #575

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thraka View Post
The web UI is real nice, but i feel this plugin is incomplete. It kind of discourages medic. There should be points for every X hp healed on people or something. I'm sure you could use the player_healedmediccall and player_calledformedic events for something.

There is also the buff banner deployment and things like that.
u can give the medic more points for overcharging ppl, etc etc, could also make them only lose 1 point when they die over two, its up to u, ive got mine to:

Medic:
Killing with Weapon = 2 Points
Over Charging a Team Mate = 2 Points

and most of the medics in my server are at the top of the list, lol

meecrob
Old 06-21-2010 , 04:17   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.4/6.7.0]
Reply With Quote #576

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthNinja View Post
It's not an issue of something not closing correctly, let me explain:
PlayerX joins the server
The plugin sends the current unix timestamp to that player's profile in the database every 60 sec while the player is in the server.
The php page checks the current unix timestamp then subtracts 90 sec from it.
It then prints any players who's timestamps are higher then the figure it got from time() - 90.

So if something screws up, it shouldn't effect anything, as the plugin would have to keep updating those profiles.

Here is some mysql that should at least do something... Don't blame me if it breaks shit though.

PHP Code:
UPDATE Player SET LASTONTIME='0' WHERE LASTONTIME >= '%timestamp%'
Replace %timestamp% with the current timestamp from http://www.epochconverter.com

Let me know if it helps.

Thanks this fixed it.
Old 06-22-2010 , 00:05   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.4/6.7.0]
Reply With Quote #577

point configs for gaining points seperately for deploying the uber or kritz would be nice. And also if you die while overcharged and didn't use it, lose points (that may exist, donno)

Someone on my server doesn't want to be identified as a great player and would rather live under the radar. Does this plugin support exempting people from being tracked? If not, that would be a great addition.
Lengry
Old 06-22-2010 , 18:34   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.4/6.7.0]
Reply With Quote #578

Uh, I done everything by guide, but instead I get web interface but this instead of content:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user '*****'@'******.com' (using password: YES) in /home/*****/public_html/tf2stats/inc/dbconnect.php on line 4

And other things.
Only setting in this plugin is database user, and it was entered right.
What can it be?
eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 06-23-2010 , 09:30   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.4/6.7.0]
Reply With Quote #579

Darthninja,

Remember the headshots not being tracked? I think there is a similar issue with people extinguished with jarate. It is not being tracked. All our players have 0 in this stat and i checked players of which i'm 100% sure they extinguished people.

• Quote:
    V6.0
  • Added new weapons from the soldier/demo update:
    rocketlauncher_directhit, pickaxe, taunt_soldier, sticky_resistance, sword, demoshield, taunt_demoman.
  • Added excluded weapons:
    deflect_flare, telefrag.
  • Fixed headshot tracking. (Thanks Sobuno)
Veteran Member
Old 06-23-2010 , 11:53   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.4/6.7.0]
Reply With Quote #580

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lob (UK View Post
Thanks very much for the Update. Everone has been looking forward to this.

I have installed the latest version 6.4 and we have tested everything.

All new Weapons are scoring fine. New players are added to the database fine too.

If anyone is using an older database such as we are, then you will need to do a quick query on it after you have updated the plugin and the database has been updated etc to add zero's to the new weapon columns. so that the points register in the database for existing players. New players get added fine.

This is the query for anyone who needs it.

Code:
Update Player set KW_tribalkukri = 0, KW_battleaxe = 0,KW_ball = 0, KW_paintrain = 0, KW_sledgehammer = 0, KW_unique_pickaxe = 0, KW_pumpkin = 0
- Lob (UK)
Look at this topic in our forums:

http://forum.pulpfortress.com/pulp-s...tats-t1052.htm

One of our members reported that the equalizer is still not tracking. Could this have anything to do with the issue Lob reported? I checked the database with phpMyAdmin but when i look into the specific players record i see a 0 in the equalizer field.