Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CS:GO] Custom MVP Anthem (1.12 | 2023/04/05)

Post New Thread Reply   

Golbanux
Old 03-01-2022 , 14:59   Re: [CS:GO] Custom MVP Anthem (1.11 | 2020-6-10)
Reply With Quote #141

For those who encounter the problem "S_StartSound: Invalid sample rate (48000) for sound/directory..."
You can use this (https://onlineaudioconverter.com/), drag your sound, go to Advanced Settings, and select 44.1kHz. Then click Convert, then download it!
The problem was solved for me! I hope it helped! <3
Old 03-18-2022 , 08:13   Re: [CS:GO] Custom MVP Anthem (1.11 | 2020-6-10)
Reply With Quote #142

Can you add a version of this plugin that plays random MVP music to all players without any SteamId?
btw in this current version, the random MVP choice doesn't gets save after a map change, only single songs choice are saved.
Greeneye
Old 06-01-2022 , 16:59   Re: [CS:GO] Custom MVP Anthem (1.11 | 2020-6-10)
Reply With Quote #143

Sadly I can't get this plugin to play sounds. I added the files onto my FastDL server, it downloads fine (I can find the files in my CSGO "sounds/mvp" folder).
The Menu works, everybody can chosse a custom MVP, but nobody on the server can hear the MVP sound (even the default ones). On the server console I don't get any errors, but in my client console I get the following one:
"[Sound] S_StartSound(): Failed to load sound 'mvp\johncena.mp3'. File is missing from disk or is invalid."
Shortcake
Old 07-29-2022 , 19:28   Re: [CS:GO] Custom MVP Anthem (1.11 | 2020-6-10)
Reply With Quote #144

I don't really know if you are still working on this project,but could you please make it so players can choose which MVPs they want to mute?
Let's say we got MVP1.MVP2 and MVP3.One player wants to hear MVP1 and MVP3's sound but wants MVP2's sound muted.Would that be possible?
Golbanux
Old 08-01-2022 , 13:17   Re: [CS:GO] Custom MVP Anthem (1.11 | 2020-6-10)
Reply With Quote #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeneye View Post
Sadly I can't get this plugin to play sounds. I added the files onto my FastDL server, it downloads fine (I can find the files in my CSGO "sounds/mvp" folder).
The Menu works, everybody can chosse a custom MVP, but nobody on the server can hear the MVP sound (even the default ones). On the server console I don't get any errors, but in my client console I get the following one:
"[Sound] S_StartSound(): Failed to load sound 'mvp\johncena.mp3'. File is missing from disk or is invalid."
Contact me on Discord! I can help you.
Golbanu#7143
Old 08-01-2022 , 13:17   Re: [CS:GO] Custom MVP Anthem (1.11 | 2020-6-10)
Reply With Quote #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortcake View Post
I don't really know if you are still working on this project,but could you please make it so players can choose which MVPs they want to mute?
Let's say we got MVP1.MVP2 and MVP3.One player wants to hear MVP1 and MVP3's sound but wants MVP2's sound muted.Would that be possible?
He doesn't work anymore on it.
Old 08-06-2022 , 09:04   Re: [CS:GO] Custom MVP Anthem (1.11 | 2020-6-10)
Reply With Quote #147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golbanux View Post
Contact me on Discord! I can help you.
Golbanu#7143
Sent you a message on discord!
Old 09-15-2022 , 00:04   Re: [CS:GO] Custom MVP Anthem (1.11 | 2020-6-10)
Reply With Quote #148

[CSS/CSGO/ANY?] SLAYER MVP (Kento_MVP)

Description:
Allow player to set Custom MVP Anthem. I ported this CSGO MVP Plugin to CSS. And also added new features to it. I hope you Like it
New Features:
  1. Announcement of playing MVP Anthem both in Chat and Hint Messages. (Configured from CFG)
  2. Allows the Player to Preview MVP before Selecting it if he wants. You can also configure the preview time of the MVP or Disallow players to preview MVP from CFG File.
  3. Allows the player to Choose the same MVP that another player has.
  4. Players can make MVP Playlists of their favorite MVPs.[/B]
  5. You can Allow/Disallow players to make MVP Playlists from the CFG file.
  6. You can also set how many MVP Playlists a player can make from the CFG file.
  7. The Data of MVP Playlists will be saved in Sqlite Database.
  8. You can Allow/Disallow players to Choose the same MVP as another player had from the CFG file.
  9. Players can also choose Random MVP every time option. Which plays MVP randomly when the player becomes MVP. (Plugin Choose MVP randomly from those MVPs to which the player has access)
  10. New Category of Premium MVPs in MVP menu. Only those players can use Premium MVPs if they have certain Admin Flags/Steam IDs which are set in the MVP Songs Configuration File.
  11. In Premium MVP Menu only those Premium MVPs will show to the player to which he has access. OR Show all Premium MVPs but disable those Premium MVPs to which clients don't have access. (Can be config from the CFG file).
  12. you can allow a Premium MVP to the player by his Steam ID (You can allow many players as you want)
  13. You can add more MVPs or Change the admin Flags of MVPs without changing the Map or Restarting the Server. Just paste this command "sm_mvp_refresh" in Server Console after adding MVPs.
  14. A Random MVP Anthem will be played if BOT becomes an MVP player. (Can be config from the config file)
  15. You Can Preview MVP Anthem which you have access to use.
  16. You can add MVP Anthem Song Link (Music Video link) if you want.
  17. Don't play the specific number of Recent Random MVPs Anthem which are already Played. (Can be config from CFG file)
  18. You can add MVPs in the config file through the command: sm_mvp_load "mvp_folder_path" "number_of_mvp_to_load" "mvp_name_prefix" "mvp_sound_flag"
  19. If the MVP already exists in the config file then it will not be added again.
  20. You can also add the specific number of MVPs through the command.
  21. You can also add MVPs with any Prefix.
  22. You can also add Premium MVPs with any admin flags.
  23. You can see in Server Console which MVP is added in the CFG file and which already exists in the CFG file after using "sm_mvp_load" command.
  24. You can also see in Server Console that how many MVPs are now added in the CFG file and how many already exist in the CFG file after using "sm_mvp_load" command.
  25. You can change the Chat Messages or Menu Items Name from the translation File.
  26. Support morecolors.inc for CSS and Support multicolor.inc for CSGO

Credits:
Kento [Discord:Kento#2118]

Download it from here: [CSS/CSGO/ANY?] SLAYER_MVP (Kento_MVP)

My Plugins: VIP, MVP Anthem, Valorant Killstreak, Whois, Noscope
Contact Me: Discord : Slayer47#7002 | Steam : zakriamansoor47

Last edited by born for gaming; 05-18-2023 at 06:49.
rogeraabbccdd
Veteran Member
Old 04-05-2023 , 09:22   Re: [CS:GO] Custom MVP Anthem (1.12 | 2023/04/05)
Reply With Quote #149

Update 1.12
  • Add SteamID support, thanks kRatoss
  • Add random MVP, thanks kRatoss
  • Add preview button in menu.
  • Fix MVP music doubling.

Please keep in mind, nobody have responsibility to help you, especially who don't try to Google first.
I only read messages in Chinese and English.

GitHub | Discord:Kento#2118