Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

L4D2 Super Survival

Post New Thread Reply   

SilentBr
Veteran Member
Old 05-24-2010 , 18:09   Re: L4D2 Super Survival
Reply With Quote #21

Yes, work perfect with 20 survivors but I have some questions about it.

1- Sometimes, when we change the map, some players goes to spec, if you tipe "jointeam 2" on console, they can get the game, but when its 15 survivors the others spectators can't type jointeam 2, so I needed "sm_sb_takecontrol xxxx" Why with 15 survivors they can't join the team survivor? Should I put on the server.cfg survivor_limit 20? So.. When I got the plugin, and restart the server, just 4 get the team, up to 15 can get by jointeam 2 and the 5 last players just can't, I needed add by command. Should the plugin spawn a bot when a player come, and kick a bot when he leaves?

2- The time that we have won, not appear on our steam (Leaderboards) Why? Maybe is a cvar that steam not accpet? Maybe a plugin?

Thanks for your help
EHG
Old 05-25-2010 , 21:35   Re: L4D2 Super Survival
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBr View Post
Sometimes, when we change the map, some players goes to spec, if you tipe "jointeam 2" on console, they can get the game, but when its 15 survivors the others spectators can't type jointeam 2
Yes this may be a problem at times. I found it difficult to automate the team management process.

Quote:
Should the plugin spawn a bot when a player come, and kick a bot when he leaves?
The plugin will create a bot when someone joins and make them take over it. Extra bots are kicked on round_start

Quote:
The time that we have won, not appear on our steam (Leaderboards) Why? Maybe is a cvar that steam not accpet? Maybe a plugin?
Quote:
Originally Posted by EHG View Post
This is a plugin that will allow a survival game that consists of more than 4 players and doesn't crash at the end.
When everyone dies or is incapacitated the round will simply restart and omit the score display that crashes everyone's game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not plan to update this plugin until valve releases their Versus Survival mutation. Hopefully that will add support for more than 4 players on the scoreboard.
SilentBr
Veteran Member
Old 05-26-2010 , 19:06   Re: L4D2 Super Survival
Reply With Quote #23

Thanks for answer my questions.

Your plugin is really nice waiting for new update
ReHAXor
Old 06-08-2010 , 23:19   Re: L4D2 Super Survival
Reply With Quote #24

The plugin is nice...indeed - but it crashes all clients @ the end of the map when all players are dead :0(

A fix therefore would be rockn roll.

salute.
Old 06-25-2010 , 00:56   Re: L4D2 Super Survival
Reply With Quote #25

plugin news ???
Old 07-07-2010 , 01:27   Re: L4D2 Super Survival
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReHAXor View Post
plugin news ???
I will be releasing an entirely reworked version if valve keeps support for their Versus Survival gamemode.
ReHAXor
Old 07-08-2010 , 23:54   Re: L4D2 Super Survival
Reply With Quote #27

OK
Old 07-12-2010 , 20:48   Re: L4D2 Super Survival
Reply With Quote #28

will this work on l4d 1 also?
Old 07-18-2010 , 16:16   Re: L4D2 Super Survival
Reply With Quote #29

Hi EHG,

Nice plugin, I would love to see versus survival working with 8+ players. Will it support auto map rotation as well?

And how r u gonna fix the lobby stuff, it seems with sv_allow_lobby_connect set to 0 that the server kicks everybody out after 2/3 minutes.

thx
superbunny
Old 07-24-2010 , 02:11   Re: L4D2 Super Survival
Reply With Quote #30

ok this has thinked the crash, but at the end of a map, it puts every one in to a lobby, any any one please tell me, how to make the server skip that? and just go right in to next map.