Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

l4d1/2 Hunter cull jump plugin help/request

Post New Thread Reply   

Chuckl4d
Old 07-02-2012 , 23:40   l4d1/2 Hunter cull jump plugin help/request
Reply With Quote #1

Hello,sorry for the bad English incoming,I'm French ;).We all know that l4d1 and l4d2 are Dead game's, but I'm here for request your help,gentlemen.

I own many servers since the release of the game,and i have no trouble for use and instal plugin in sourcemod,and btw i try to install this one made by atomicstryker http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1082783 who allowed for the hunter to jump without crouch (link for a video i made long time ago http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY9Ii0ygkL4)

But in l4d1,he doesn't work .I install this plugin with some other (rotoblin,smoker cloud damage etc),because i want to change the rotoblin("competitive") cfg for something more harder/funnier. But he isn't install .with sm plugin list,the other plugins are here (i have edit the roto cfg for allowed external plugin to work with,like smoker cloud damage etc),but nothing.I reinstall the server,buy another,try without the rotoblin,rename the plugin,try to recompile ,no way doesn't work!no log,no error etc...

That is annoying for me ,because that kind of stuff will be really great for the 300 -400 people who stay playing the game for war or pcw!A lot of friend of me when they discover that hunter cull jump was impress!

I hope you can help me for make this plugin work or have better plugin!
Thank you in advance for your attention ;)
AtomicStryker
Veteran Member
Old 07-03-2012 , 02:36   Re: l4d1/2 Hunter cull jump plugin help/request
Reply With Quote #2

L4D2 is still fairly popular

The plugin is very baseline and shouldn't ever break. You probably messed something up.
Chuckl4d
Old 07-03-2012 , 11:29   Re: l4d1/2 Hunter cull jump plugin help/request
Reply With Quote #3

but I have never met a problem like that. I really feel like trying everything (That's why i post, I tried to reinstall at least 20 times), the plugin is never listed with sm plugins plugins.other plugins when they bugs are listed at least, that's this fact i don't understand.But yea maybe i fail something.Anyway thanks for you'r answer man
Chuckl4d
Old 07-03-2012 , 14:22   Re: l4d1/2 Hunter cull jump plugin help/request
Reply With Quote #4

Ok i try to reinstal,and finally see where is the problem ,in vanilla the plugin works without trouble BUT with rotoblin i have this error :[SM] Unable to load plugin "l4d_hunterculljump.smx": Native "GetEntityFlags" was not found
Server waking up from hibernation
Chuckl4d
Old 07-05-2012 , 05:17   Re: l4d1/2 Hunter cull jump plugin help/request
Reply With Quote #5

Ok so your plugin works like a charm...but not with sourmod 1.4.0.Damn thing,because rotoblin(competitive cfg like confogl) only work with 1.4.0,lol.so the probleme come to rotoblin ,not your plugin.i Will request if its possible to update rotoblin with a highter version of sourcemode.