[L4D/L4D2] Improved Multiple Equipment

Post New Thread Reply   

MasterMind420
BANNED
Old 03-26-2018 , 11:00   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Improved Multiple Equipment
Reply With Quote #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by user011 View Post
Hi, there is an error with the final release not in previous releases. In the thirdperson view (I believe the cvar is l4d_me_view 1), all equipment is no longer shown, only the last equipment slot switched will show 2 items. For example, if a survivor has 2 items in every slot, but the pipebomb slot was the last one switched through, only the 2 items in the pipebomb slot will be shown alongside the other slots, which will only show 1. Love your plugin.

Using on L4D2.
Are u using thirdperson shoulder?
mikaelangelis
Old 11-11-2018 , 21:46   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Improved Multiple Equipment
Reply With Quote #42

hey is there anyway to fix the lock at 1 round? I just played on a Russian server and when I ran out of ammo (to 0 round), it auto switches to secondary primary gun, which is very neat and convenient and don't even need to lock at 1

Edit: nevermind. I know why i can switch to other weapon even it runs out of ammo when not locked at 1 (they always have 1 in reserved ammo, not in the clip. But when we shoot the last 1 round, another round will be added in m_iAmmo which can lead to infinite ammo reserve, so unrealistic)

Last edited by mikaelangelis; 11-11-2018 at 22:08.
Dominatez
Old 11-22-2018 , 16:18   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Improved Multiple Equipment
Reply With Quote #43

MasterMind420

Getting this constantly spamming my log files and it filled almost 10 gigs in one night.

Apart from the errors, the plugin works great, but could you add a switch for notify about this plugin for on or off, as the original had messages telling you about it. I could add it back in, but thought since you have spent all this time creating a great plugin, i'd let you do the honours.

[SM] Call stack trace:
[SM] [0] GetEntPropFloat
[SM] [1] Line 1653, l4d_multiple_equipment_final.sp::IsSurvivorTh irdPerson
[SM] [2] Line 859, l4d_multiple_equipment_final.sp::Hook_SetTran smit_View
[SM] Exception reported: Property "m_TimeForceExternalView" not found (entity 1/player)
[SM] Blaming: l4d_multiple_equip_update.smx
MasterMind420
BANNED
Old 11-27-2018 , 09:12   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Improved Multiple Equipment
Reply With Quote #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaelangelis View Post
hey is there anyway to fix the lock at 1 round? I just played on a Russian server and when I ran out of ammo (to 0 round), it auto switches to secondary primary gun, which is very neat and convenient and don't even need to lock at 1

Edit: nevermind. I know why i can switch to other weapon even it runs out of ammo when not locked at 1 (they always have 1 in reserved ammo, not in the clip. But when we shoot the last 1 round, another round will be added in m_iAmmo which can lead to infinite ammo reserve, so unrealistic)
if u know of a better way to switch empty weapons you let me know lol...clearly if u disable the ammo lock you would end up with infinite reserve ammo...which i could probably fix...but honestly i don't care...don't support this plugin anymore anyway so...its garbage...
MasterMind420
BANNED
Old 11-27-2018 , 09:14   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Improved Multiple Equipment
Reply With Quote #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominatez View Post
MasterMind420

Getting this constantly spamming my log files and it filled almost 10 gigs in one night.

Apart from the errors, the plugin works great, but could you add a switch for notify about this plugin for on or off, as the original had messages telling you about it. I could add it back in, but thought since you have spent all this time creating a great plugin, i'd let you do the honours.

[SM] Call stack trace:
[SM] [0] GetEntPropFloat
[SM] [1] Line 1653, l4d_multiple_equipment_final.sp::IsSurvivorTh irdPerson
[SM] [2] Line 859, l4d_multiple_equipment_final.sp::Hook_SetTran smit_View
[SM] Exception reported: Property "m_TimeForceExternalView" not found (entity 1/player)
[SM] Blaming: l4d_multiple_equip_update.smx
sorry man but i no longer support this plugin nor have I ever seen that error...
KoMiKoZa
Old 12-18-2018 , 19:32   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Improved Multiple Equipment
Reply With Quote #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMind420 View Post
sorry man but i no longer support this plugin nor have I ever seen that error...
Is it possible to disable all the features in cfg and just get the Primary Weapon Workaround? Need that to avoid T-posing when it comes to plugins that make survivors drop their currently-held items once damaged.
xZk
Old 01-15-2019 , 18:54   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Improved Multiple Equipment
Reply With Quote #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMind420 View Post
the error only happens in L4D1, since some entprops do not exist
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d_multiple_equipment_final.sp - 438 views - 59.6 KB)
File Type: smx l4d_multiple_equipment_final.smx (30.2 KB, 246 views)
strikeraot
Old 05-11-2019 , 23:40   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Improved Multiple Equipment
Reply With Quote #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by NgBUCKWANGS View Post
You know you watch Futurama when you can't get to the comma without thinking of Professor Farnsworth. I'm glad you're no longer getting errors
Locking 1 ammo not work at all situations, i don't know why. But sometimes, the weapon still be out of ammo and cannot switch anymore.
MasterMind420
BANNED
Old 05-12-2019 , 12:16   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Improved Multiple Equipment
Reply With Quote #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeraot View Post
Locking 1 ammo not work at all situations, i don't know why. But sometimes, the weapon still be out of ammo and cannot switch anymore.
This i have noticed as well in the past. I no longer support this plugin however because i have updated the ammo lock since then i will implement a fix.
MasterMind420
BANNED
Old 05-15-2019 , 19:12   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Improved Multiple Equipment
Reply With Quote #50

---VERSION 3.6 FINAL---
Replaced old garbage ammo lock code with a much better method. This new method allows u to shoot all ammo from the gun before locking it.

Let me know if the ammo locking is working correctly...it should be fine and much improved, however i have not tested this, except in another private plugin i've made. But confident its working 1000x better. This is my last update to this plugin, unless problems with the ammo locking arises. Good luck and enjoy...

Last edited by MasterMind420; 05-15-2019 at 19:18.