Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CSGO]where can i get the props list for hide and seek?

Post New Thread Reply   

rsdtt
Old 09-16-2014 , 10:40   [CSGO]where can i get the props list for hide and seek?
Reply With Quote #1

like cs_office, cs_italy etc

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=239132

here less for csgo maps
Veteran Member
Old 09-16-2014 , 11:19   Re: [CSGO]where can i get the props list for hide and seek?
Reply With Quote #2

I'm not quite sure what that means... but you can get the SDK and use the model viewer, it's going to take some hunting... maybe someone else has already went threw and figured out the props in those maps?
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-16-2014 , 11:31   Re: [CSGO]where can i get the props list for hide and seek?
Reply With Quote #3

Not sure about CS:GO, but TF2 has an client cvar r_staticpropinfo which can be used to see the names of props.

There's a reason TF2 PropHunt checks to see if clients set this this to 1 and will kick and/or ban them if they do.
Old 09-16-2014 , 11:52   Re: [CSGO]where can i get the props list for hide and seek?
Reply With Quote #4

Not sure if it is the easiest way; but if you download the SDK and open the maps in hammer (whether you decompile one or search for one in sdk_content/maps/) you should be able to open up the Entity Report which will include the list of props. Once you've found the prop you can double click it and copy/paste the file path listed in World Model. Also kind of handy it all being in order and showing the amount of each prop used so you can know which props are the most commonly used. This is what I've done for my server, Good luck.
rsdtt
Old 09-16-2014 , 11:54   Re: [CSGO]where can i get the props list for hide and seek?
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamilton5 View Post
I'm not quite sure what that means... but you can get the SDK and use the model viewer, it's going to take some hunting... maybe someone else has already went threw and figured out the props in those maps?
I am sorry for my bad English, yes I mean that someone else has more maps' props list?
Old 09-16-2014 , 12:03   Re: [CSGO]where can i get the props list for hide and seek?
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprilo View Post
Not sure if it is the easiest way; but if you download the SDK and open the maps in hammer (whether you decompile one or search for one in sdk_content/maps/) you should be able to open up the Entity Report which will include the list of props. Once you've found the prop you can double click it and copy/paste the file path listed in World Model. Also kind of handy it all being in order and showing the amount of each prop used so you can know which props are the most commonly used. This is what I've done for my server, Good luck.
thanks for your idea, I use notepad++ open the map, and I found all props which the map used
BANNED
Old 09-16-2014 , 18:15   Re: [CSGO]where can i get the props list for hide and seek?
Reply With Quote #7

NOOOO WAY !!!!!

Just join server,, choose map,, open console,, type listmodels )

Suprise, You will get list of models (props)
rsdtt
Old 09-18-2014 , 08:39   Re: [CSGO]where can i get the props list for hide and seek?
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESK0 View Post
NOOOO WAY !!!!!

Just join server,, choose map,, open console,, type listmodels )

Suprise, You will get list of models (props)
nice ! but it too many , I cant see all
Old 09-18-2014 , 15:47   Re: [CSGO]where can i get the props list for hide and seek?
Reply With Quote #9

Sdk model viewer save your life
i can give my config if u need...
[contact me at steam - cssfanexplode]
Send a message via Skype™ to iEx5