So I decided to make some builds and post them of my HLSW replacement.
This is still very beta. I have very little time to test anything and don't personally run any servers my self.
It is built using Qt and requires Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015
So, what does it have and what does it lack.
This (right now), is a very simplistic and cleaner version of HLSW. It doesnt contain any of the crap with friends and server searching etc... However, it does lack some key things that HLSW did have. Primarily, the ban and map tabs. RCon passwords are not stored in plain text (albeit not difficult to decrypt). Icons for each game are attached to each games appID and can be changed inside the app_list_map.ini
Now for some pictures.
Im probably missing things that I cant remember right now.
The code is on the slightly ugly side as this was my first real UI and first time really using Qt.
The name is kinda... sucky too... oh well.
To use simply extract the files in a folder and run.
- Version 1.0.1
- Added chat tab
- Added about button under settings.
- Added secondary method for getting external IP.
- Added more error messages for when logging fails.
- Limited how much scrollback is saved to 100 lines
- Version 1.0.2
- Fixed a bunch of crashes related to removing servers
- Added color to map and player count in server list.
- Fixed not removing rules and players when no server is selected.
- Version 1.0.3
- Added text box to chat tab.
- Added color to team chat messages (currently only works for CS:GO, CS:S, TF2)
- Added new info panel
- Moved get log button to the rcon tab.
- Version 1.0.4
- Added history to rcon and chat box (up and down arrow).
- Fixed outputs being appended incorrectly.
- Added a tool tip to server name which shows the IP.
- Added server IP to the info panel.
- Made logging pop up show only once.
- Version 1.0.5
- Added ping to server table.
- Fixed utf8 characters not printing correctly in rcon, log, and chat windows.
- Fixed a possible memory leak.
- Added SteamID's to player info when logging is enabled.
- Fixed incorrect connect time showing.
- Version 1.0.6
- Fixed commands being incorrectly encoded.
- Version 1.0.7
- Added the ability to copy player info table.
- Added the ability to stop auto scrolling for rcon, chat and log tabs by simply not being scrolled to the bottom. Scrolling back to the bottom will enable it again.
- Version 1.0.8
- Get Log and running rcon commands will now auth if not authed.
- Added the ability to copy the info and rules table.
- Added a show password checkbox for rcon password.
- Version 1.0.9
- Added context menu to player table.
- Version 1.1.0
- Added country flags.
- Added support for hostnames.
- Added ping graph.
- Added support for Mac
- Added support for Linux
- Fixed a bug with queued commands running multiple times.
- Cleaned up table layout.
- Slight performance fixes.
Mac and Linux have been lightly tested.
Builds are located here: