Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[ANY] Discord/Slack API (CallAdmin, SourceBans, ...)

Post New Thread Reply   

freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-28-2019 , 01:54   Re: [ANY] Discord/Slack API (CallAdmin, SourceBans, ...)
Reply With Quote #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niklavs View Post
Code:
L 07/27/2019 - 12:52:19: [discord.smx] [OnRequestComplete] Bad Request! Error Code: [400]. Check your message, the API doesn't like it! Message: "{"username":"Reporter", "content":"","attachments": [{"color": "#ff9911","title": "[DEXP.EU] AWP Only Server | 128ticks | !knife & !ws (steam://connect/145.239.18.221:27015) # GS-90","fields": [{"title": "Reason","value": "Wallhack","short": true},{"title": "Reporter","value": "Niklavs (STEAM_1:1:201912335)","short": true},{"title": "Target","value": "Morrzy (STEAM_1:1:507284144)","short": true}]}]}"
do you make a webook on your discord? or miss to put the webhook url in the cfg or the bot have no perms to send a message in the discord channel?
Niklavs
BANNED
Old 07-28-2019 , 04:56   Re: [ANY] Discord/Slack API (CallAdmin, SourceBans, ...)
Reply With Quote #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
do you make a webook on your discord? or miss to put the webhook url in the cfg or the bot have no perms to send a message in the discord channel?
Quote:
All it does is send sm_claim correctly, but for calladmin it just sends "Test"
https://prnt.sc/ol0usc

I did set all correctly, year ago I had this working, but now installing back again it doesn't.
Send a message via ICQ to Niklavs Send a message via AIM to Niklavs Send a message via Yahoo to Niklavs
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-28-2019 , 08:23   Re: [ANY] Discord/Slack API (CallAdmin, SourceBans, ...)
Reply With Quote #133

Quote:
https://prnt.sc/ol0usc

I did set all correctly, year ago I had this working, but now installing back again it doesn't.
did you add a "/slack" to end on your webhook?

Edit: read below^^

Last edited by freak.exe_uLow; 08-11-2019 at 03:23.
zipcore
Veteran Member
Old 08-10-2019 , 20:12   Re: [ANY] Discord/Slack API (CallAdmin, SourceBans, ...)
Reply With Quote #134

I just want to clarify something here.

A LOT of people do the same mistake and wonder why this plugin isn't working:

Code:
// Config key from configs/discord.cfg.
// -
// Default: "calladmin"
discord_calladmin_webhook "calladmin"
The cvar description clearly says to use the config key, which is "calladmin" in 99,999% of all cases, it doesn't tell you use a webhook URL here.
Old 09-09-2019 , 08:31   Re: [ANY] Discord/Slack API (CallAdmin, SourceBans, ...)
Reply With Quote #135

Says my server ip is 0.0.0.0 . Can it get the value of hostip and decode it from long to ip and then send the ip? I cant set +ip to my ip because it would crash the server and if I don't set +ip it says the ip is 0.0.0.0 ...

Edit:

Temporary workaround: add ip youriphere to server.cfg, then reload the discord_calladmin plugin and it'll work properly. I assume because server.cfg exxecutes after the plugin has already started, it would not re get the ip value for some reason? I really dont know.

Last edited by Sarge Benny; 09-09-2019 at 08:38.
lugui
Old 09-11-2019 , 15:07   Re: [ANY] Discord/Slack API (CallAdmin, SourceBans, ...)
Reply With Quote #136

I'm trying to use the plugin.. but it refuses to work

every config is right. I'm using the discord module and it does not send any message
Steam: [U:1:88621772]
Discord: lugui#0889
My Plugins
bongotrommler
Old 09-12-2019 , 13:55   Re: [ANY] Discord/Slack API (CallAdmin, SourceBans, ...)
Reply With Quote #137

Is it loaded and the config file is correct / any errors?
you have /slack behind the webhook?
zipcore
Veteran Member
Old 09-22-2019 , 07:17   Re: [ANY] Discord/Slack API (CallAdmin, SourceBans, ...)
Reply With Quote #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge Benny View Post
Says my server ip is 0.0.0.0 . Can it get the value of hostip and decode it from long to ip and then send the ip? I cant set +ip to my ip because it would crash the server and if I don't set +ip it says the ip is 0.0.0.0 ...

Edit:

Temporary workaround: add ip youriphere to server.cfg, then reload the discord_calladmin plugin and it'll work properly. I assume because server.cfg exxecutes after the plugin has already started, it would not re get the ip value for some reason? I really dont know.
Thats one way todo it, you can set +net_public_adr 123.123.123.123 as a start param without conflicting with +ip 0.0.0.0

In case you are using Pterodactyl as a web panel you can simply edit your nest like so:
+ip 0.0.0.0 +net_public_adr {{SERVER_IP}}
Old 09-22-2019 , 12:42   Re: [ANY] Discord/Slack API (CallAdmin, SourceBans, ...)
Reply With Quote #139

Someone help me? When i report someone, the webhook just send a "@here"

EDIT 1: I fix putting "/slack" on end the url of webhook

Last edited by starcs; 09-22-2019 at 13:17.
lugui
Old 09-23-2019 , 08:48   Re: [ANY] Discord/Slack API (CallAdmin, SourceBans, ...)
Reply With Quote #140

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongotrommler View Post
Is it loaded and the config file is correct / any errors?
you have /slack behind the webhook?
yes, loaded and the url do have the /slack
Steam: [U:1:88621772]
Discord: lugui#0889
My Plugins