Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[SUG] Diablo II : Lord of Destruction [ 100% ] - BETA

Post New Thread Reply   

Moke
Old 11-10-2009 , 18:38   Re: [SUG] Diablo II : Lord of Destruction [ 100% ] - BETA
Reply With Quote #211

also wat is the belt for and the boots and u cant add much to the amulet etc and if you have a potion and u open the menu and keep it open when u die u can still sue the pot even know the person has taken it skill points vanish on map changes we need info about wat the belt and so on does in items etc also no sounds work the server trys to move them btu dotn but i have fast down load set up so i dotn knwo if that wil effect it ?
Old 11-10-2009 , 18:42   Re: [SUG] Diablo II : Lord of Destruction [ 100% ] - BETA
Reply With Quote #212

also wat shield or amour do i need to make a ability to work
Old 11-12-2009 , 11:56   Re: [SUG] Diablo II : Lord of Destruction [ 100% ] - BETA
Reply With Quote #213

could you put more detalis of the game play in the first post?
Like: xp save method etc...
Send a message via Yahoo to (--eRRoR--) Send a message via Skype™ to (--eRRoR--)
xbatista
Veteran Member
Old 11-12-2009 , 14:39   Re: [SUG] Diablo II : Lord of Destruction [ 100% ] - BETA
Reply With Quote #214

See in d2conf.cfg
Much explaining about MOD, btw it's not New PLugin Submission
Old 11-12-2009 , 14:42   Re: [SUG] Diablo II : Lord of Destruction [ 100% ] - BETA
Reply With Quote #215

NO XP NAME SAVE )
can u do it please.If you do it y will my my third server with this mode and will keep you up to date with bugs or issues.
Send a message via Yahoo to (--eRRoR--) Send a message via Skype™ to (--eRRoR--)
Moke
Old 11-17-2009 , 13:18   Re: [SUG] Diablo II : Lord of Destruction [ 100% ] - BETA
Reply With Quote #216

erm when wil this be updated zzzz we want save xp for every thing hell to slice ... lol im actualy running a 32 slot server with thos mod onit doesnt seem to bring peps back cos when they do return the 1st complaint i get is my xp and levels and skills r gone and they leave straight away and they are blaming our gamig community for this error ... and alot of the class are over powered eg the bash hero barbian i think u cant hit him especialy if they max out dext and most of the time u get kicks into the air then u fall to your death so the users actualy hitting u with bash gets no xp .... the nade on assasin take so low hp on the first 10 skill points people say the wepon man is a drug dealer and the prostitute isnt a good potion lady and if u spawn her on the wall well il let u guess wat they see lol christ and it would be betetr if u banked weapons and pots and amour and they stay there even if u change hero map restart server or wat other wise wat the point of colelctign and buying over and over and maybe a warnng symbol when ur item is goign to be destroyed so u have a chance of repairing the item or u could bank it untill u get the gold to get it fixed but that isnt possible as its all wiped ...the mod is addictive and fun to play and yes its hard for new users to gain lvls when other r high lvls i dont have any suggestions on that problem ands some noob with a server in russie with jhsi server called Diablo II but hes not even runnign d2 lod ... hes runnign the 1st diablo so peps r confused ? but thats nothing u can do just thought i would mention it oh and in ammx errors 4 times a secound its crys for de bug to be enabled why zzz i cba with debuging it also i am sure if i create more items then u released the plugin with we get xp issues as well am i the only person in europe runnign this mod as well ? could u add liek helps text liewk on superheromod so users actualy know wat there doing cant u add the cvars so peps can decide weathe u save skills or xp wat eva liek a cvar for each one so users can differ then, also allowing the mod to be very flexible and diffrent from another diablo 2 server or maybe all will prefer all saved xp or just level xp save with no skills saved or all saved please tell me if i waffle lol so oen has to shut me up also no 1 knwo wat the belt item does or the gloves .. the d2items.ini doesnt tell u nowt about there capabilities

Last edited by Moke; 11-17-2009 at 13:31.
Send a message via MSN to Moke
xbatista
Veteran Member
Old 11-17-2009 , 13:29   Re: [SUG] Diablo II : Lord of Destruction [ 100% ] - BETA
Reply With Quote #217

relax dude
I'm busy, but I'm a bit updating it
Old 11-17-2009 , 13:35   Re: [SUG] Diablo II : Lord of Destruction [ 100% ] - BETA
Reply With Quote #218

hehe
Veteran Member
Old 11-17-2009 , 14:03   Re: [SUG] Diablo II : Lord of Destruction [ 100% ] - BETA
Reply With Quote #219

It's not very hard for low lvls to lvl up as long as you have few bots running around.

The mod is addictive and fun until you reach lvl 40..

When it comes to overpowered skills - barbarian bash sure is annoying, but it's nothing compared to necro skills (bone shield + mana potions = immunity to normal damage, you can be killed only by assassin or sorceress and only until you reach lvl 30 and get bone spirit which at lvl 19 is a 250 dmg homing missile).
Veteran Member
Old 11-17-2009 , 14:28   Re: [SUG] Diablo II : Lord of Destruction [ 100% ] - BETA
Reply With Quote #220

You can edit just settings ^^