Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Box System

Post New Thread Reply   

Hectik17
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-01-2015 , 17:59   Re: Box System
Reply With Quote #31

If this works or not would it be possable to make it exec a amx comand? I want to use it so i can make a hub map and have portals that exec a /server cmd, so players can teleport to public server, surf server, pug server, bhop server ... or if someone knows how i could make that concept possible that would be great. Thanks
i am here
Old 07-24-2020 , 02:08   Re: Box System
Reply With Quote #32

Yoo your plugins are so damn good and i am using them and really like them, but some urls just does not work, i dunno, can ya like contact me on email or here ya my instagram : @username_allow_right,0 followers 0 following yea...do not ask xdd...and I wanna ask you something that i do not understand =(
sry for disturbing =/

Last edited by i am here; 07-24-2020 at 02:11.
Lopol2010
Old 09-24-2021 , 13:28   Re: Box System
Reply With Quote #33

Everyone who use this great plugin for start and finish zones must know this!

1. Since box_stop_touch is called during 100ms after you actually leave the box, it may introduce undefined behaviour when used in conjuction with other plugins.
Example:
Quote:
In SpeedrunMod by Mistrick. You can leave start zone without starting timer. Which can lead to finish map with unfair time. Steps to reproduce: open /save menu, issue +strafe in console, using mouse slowly move towards exit of start zone and at the same time clicking 'Save start point' in menu, if timer is started then say /start and keep repeating until you exit with no timer.
2. FPS matters a lot. You can easily test this on straight maps such as timecheck_long_v2. Try to do 2k run multiple times on 100+ fps and then do the same on 20fps. You'll see that 20fps let you save 50ms!

I have fixed both (i guess)
Lopol2010
Old 01-22-2022 , 18:11   Re: Box System
Reply With Quote #34

Attached updated version with fixed bugs that I described above, plus added another callback that is called when box is resized.
Attached Files
File Type: 7z Box.7z (7.0 KB, 60 views)