Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

amx_uberslap

Post New Thread Reply   

[nFb]GraveKeeper
Old 10-17-2005 , 02:43   amx_uberslap
Reply With Quote #1

Hi guys, it's been awhile posting here.

I just upgraded to AMX 1.60 on both a Windows and a Linux server. Everything is running great so far except for a few plugins that I really enjoy using. One of which is amx_uberslap.

The problem that I am having with this plugin is that it no longer plays the attached sound file that is associated with this plugin. No its not an issue with the sound file being in the wrong place on the server or the client's machine, I use this plugin on AMX 1.01 and it works perfectly but on 1.55 and 1.60 the plugin compiles fine and works however it just doesn't play the attached sound file.

Any help would be appreciate. I provided a 1.60 compiled version, sma, and the sound file.

Thank you for your help.

Code:
#include <amxmodx> #include <amxmisc> #include <fun> public admin_slap(id,level,cid){     if (!cmd_access(id,level,cid,2))     return PLUGIN_HANDLED     new name[32]     new arg[32]     read_argv(1,arg,31)     new player = cmd_target(id,arg,5)     if (!player)     return PLUGIN_HANDLED     new ids[2]     ids[0] = player     get_user_name(player,name,32)     disarm_player(id,player)     set_task(0.1, "slap_player", 0, ids, 1, "a", 100)     set_task(11.5, "last_words", 0, ids, 1, "a", 0)     return PLUGIN_HANDLED } public disarm_player(id,victim){     new name[32], origin[3]     get_user_origin(victim,origin)     origin[2] -= 2000     set_user_origin(victim,origin)     new iweapons[32], wpname[32], inum     get_user_weapons(victim,iweapons,inum)     for(new a=0;a<inum;++a){         get_weaponname(iweapons[a],wpname,31)         engclient_cmd(victim,"drop",wpname)     }     engclient_cmd(victim,"weapon_knife")     origin[2] += 2005     set_user_origin(victim,origin)     get_user_name(victim,name,31)     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE } public last_words(ids[]) {     client_cmd(0,"spk misc/knockedout")     return PLUGIN_HANDLED } public slap_player(ids[]) {     new id = ids[0]     new power = 1,nopower= 0     if (get_user_health(id) > 1){         user_slap(id,power)     } else {         user_slap(id,nopower)     }     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE } public plugin_init(){     register_plugin("AMX Uber Slap","0.9.3","Skullz.NET")     register_concmd("amx_uberslap","admin_slap",ADMIN_SLAY,"<authid, nick or #userid>")     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE }
Attached Files
File Type: zip amx_uberslap.zip (24.6 KB, 837 views)
Send a message via AIM to [nFb]GraveKeeper
XxAvalanchexX
Veteran Member
Old 10-17-2005 , 16:49   Re: amx_uberslap
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by [nFb
GraveKeeper] I use this plugin on AMX 1.01 and it works perfectly but on 1.55 and 1.60 the plugin compiles fine and works however it just doesn't play the attached sound file.
Because 1.55/1.60 is the devil basically, it just made a lot of stuff stop working.
[nFb]GraveKeeper
Old 10-17-2005 , 21:19  
Reply With Quote #3

It appeares that this part of the plugin does not work with 1.60, any way to fix this?

Code:
public last_words(ids[]) {     client_cmd(0,"spk misc/knockedout")     return PLUGIN_HANDLED
Zenith77
Veteran Member
Old 10-17-2005 , 22:56  
Reply With Quote #4

Code:
public last_words(ids[]) {     client_cmd(0,"spk misc/knockedout")     return PLUGIN_HANDLED

0 = the server thats why its prob not playing

Code:
public last_words(ids[]) {         for( new i =1; i<get_maxplayers(); i++) {                if( !is_user_connected(i) ) continue        client_cmd(i,"spk misc/knockedout")     }     return PLUGIN_HANDLED
Xanimos
Veteran Member
Old 10-17-2005 , 23:00  
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenith77
Code:

0 = the server thats why its prob not playing

Code:
public last_words(ids[]) {         for( new i =1; i<get_maxplayers(); i++) {                if( !is_user_connected(i) ) continue        client_cmd(i,"spk misc/knockedout")     }     return PLUGIN_HANDLED
Wrong. using client_cmd(0 , "da da da") will use the command on everyone.
Send a message via AIM to Xanimos Send a message via MSN to Xanimos
[nFb]GraveKeeper
Old 10-18-2005 , 23:15  
Reply With Quote #6

Nope, that didn't fix it. Thanks for trying.