Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Deagles' Map Management 2.10i

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

BigBaller
Veteran Member
Old 12-15-2004 , 22:04  

Ok, Mage and Reciprocity

Do you have the nextmap.amxx enabled in your plugins.ini?

If so, disable it and restart your servers then go into game and try the nextmap command.

I do not have the nextmap.amxx enabled and everytime I run that command it would display how many minutes left until vote, how it was designed to work. I believe that is your problem, because the nextmap.amxx is designed to read the mapcycle.txt and doesnt know if what map wins by vote and when it changes unless your server changes on its own automatically. Its merely returning to you what the amx_next_map cvar is displaying.

I will commit the changes to fix the listmaps problem tommorow afternoon, I am working on it.

Reciprocity
Old 12-17-2004 , 13:01  

I do not have nextmap enabled. I joined the server (I was alone) I typed in nextmap..It told me there would be a vote. When the vote started I choose de_dust. With myself being the only one in the server, It went to the first map in my mapcycle.txt(ice2k). Since I was the only "voter" there, Why would it revert back to the mapcycle.txt?
BigBaller
Veteran Member
Old 12-17-2004 , 16:11  

i wouldnt know?

Continue to check this out, its extremely odd because its working just fine for me?

genesis
Old 12-17-2004 , 21:57  

I get a wierd freezetime glitch, when this plugin is enabled, normally i have freezetime of 0 but when this plugin is enabled it constantly changes freezetime to 15? Should I just go thru the plugin and comment out any freezetime changes, or are other people having this problem?
[nFb]GraveKeeper
Old 12-17-2004 , 22:04  

I have that problem as well.
Send a message via AIM to [nFb]GraveKeeper
Reciprocity
Old 12-17-2004 , 22:18  

Wheather anyone cares....I have gone to the mapchooser plugin till this gets worked out. I will not give up on Deags. Like I said before. Its the ONLY plugin I cant live without
Since Im not the "scripter"...I can only do so much. I tried to "redo" the plugin....but to no avail
Doom0r
Old 12-17-2004 , 22:44  

i was running 1.6 up to date with .20, got the problem all of the sudden and when i changed versions of dmm it didn't matter, but since then i went to amxx 1.0 and everything is kosher, i suggest all you complaining about not wanting to update, to do it, it's by far more stable than anything i've run to date be it amx versions or amxx verions

on a side note, since jghg trashed the unupdated port of ludwigs deluxe adminchat, if anyone can tell me how to change the wonid portion of the private chat watch for admin section to steamid or direct me where to find information of this kind, it would be much appreciated, again sorry for wasting space here

once again go 1.0 everybody, it's worth it, believe me, i'm sure tool will say the same
Send a message via AIM to Doom0r
Reciprocity
Old 12-17-2004 , 22:52  

If you read through this thread...you'd realize...thats what were talking about. 1.0 while using Deags Map Management
Doom0r
Old 12-17-2004 , 22:55  

i have noticed some people asking for it to work with .20, and i'm just stating that for those few out there, that are trying to keep .20, don't bother, 1.0 is the way to go. <3
Send a message via AIM to Doom0r
Reciprocity
Old 12-17-2004 , 23:03  

But like this thread says....were looking to get Deags to work with AMX 1.0. I dont think were in a disagreement with you, on what AMX version to use. Its the fact that there are "bugs" with the current Deags, while using 1.0
Closed Thread