Raised This Month: $319 Target: $400
 79%   Almost there!

[CS:GO] Disable end match nextmap vote


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Author
Bacardi
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: mom's basement
Plugin ID:
7581
Plugin Version:
30.3.2021
Plugin Category:
General Purpose
Plugin Game:
Counter-Strike: GO
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:
     
    Plugin Description:
    Don't bring in-game map vote when mp_endmatch_votenextmap 0
    Old 03-30-2021 , 10:17   [CS:GO] Disable end match nextmap vote
    Reply With Quote #1

    [CS:GO] Disable end match nextmap vote
    - Don't bring in-game map vote when mp_endmatch_votenextmap 0


    CS:GO have own kind map cycle list, when you set mapgroup or host workshop collection.
    You see map list by using command: print_mapgroup_sv
    Code:
    print_mapgroup_sv
    Map group: mg_active
         de_inferno
         de_train
         de_mirage
         de_nuke
         de_dust2
         de_overpass
         de_vertigo
    - SourceMod with base plugins is not using this map list, remember that!

    If print_mapgroup_sv is not empty, show more than one map, you will get CS:GO in-game nextmap vote end of match.
    Regardless you have set mp_endmatch_votenextmap 0, game still view maps at end of match. Players just can't vote anymore.
    This plugin stop showing those maps when you have mp_endmatch_votenextmap 0

    after

    Bonus:
    - sm_endmatch_choreographed_scene, 1 by default.
    When sm_endmatch_choreographed_scene 0, show only scoreboard, don't show choreographed scene at end of match.







    Require:
    DHooks2 = https://github.com/peace-maker/DHooks2/tags
    https://github.com/peace-maker/DHooks2/releases

    - CS:GO updates could break this plugin.
    - Your server maybe crash by this plugin. Please, remove plugin and try again will crash stop.
    - Tested on Windows, not sure how it work on Linux.


    *edit
    Here is version of plugin without sm_endmatch_choreographed_scene part #16
    Attached Files
    File Type: zip csgo_nextmapvote_disable.zip (6.7 KB, 268 views)

    Last edited by Bacardi; 09-21-2021 at 15:37. Reason: no tags, releases
    Bacardi is offline
    Cruze
    Veteran Member
    Join Date: May 2017
    Old 03-31-2021 , 03:15   Re: [CS:GO] Disable end match nextmap vote
    Reply With Quote #2

    Pog!
    Is there a way to reduce next level time too? "mp_endmatch_votenextleveltime" doesn't work properly :/ I have set its value to "3" but we still have to wait for 20 seconds.
    __________________
    Taking paid private requests! Add me on steam/discord!
    AlliedModders Releases | Github | Private Plugins | PayPal | Steam | My Discord Server
    Cruze is offline
    Bacardi
    Veteran Member
    Join Date: Jan 2010
    Location: mom's basement
    Old 03-31-2021 , 06:22   Re: [CS:GO] Disable end match nextmap vote
    Reply With Quote #3

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cruze View Post
    Pog!
    Is there a way to reduce next level time too? "mp_endmatch_votenextleveltime" doesn't work properly :/ I have set its value to "3" but we still have to wait for 20 seconds.
    Code:
    "mp_match_restart_delay" = "15" ( def. "25" ) min. 1.000000 max. 9999.000000
     client replicated
     - Time (in seconds) until a match restarts.
    Bacardi is offline
    Cruze
    Veteran Member
    Join Date: May 2017
    Old 04-01-2021 , 01:15   Re: [CS:GO] Disable end match nextmap vote
    Reply With Quote #4

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bacardi View Post
    Code:
    "mp_match_restart_delay" = "15" ( def. "25" ) min. 1.000000 max. 9999.000000
     client replicated
     - Time (in seconds) until a match restarts.
    TF, I didn't even that existed. Thanks man <3
    __________________
    Taking paid private requests! Add me on steam/discord!
    AlliedModders Releases | Github | Private Plugins | PayPal | Steam | My Discord Server
    Cruze is offline
    8guawong
    AlliedModders Donor
    Join Date: Dec 2013
    Location: BlackMarke7
    Old 05-17-2021 , 09:39   Re: [CS:GO] Disable end match nextmap vote
    Reply With Quote #5

    plugin stops the voting but for some reason i can't get this image to show


    i get the scoreboard but when i click right mouse button to toggle i get a blank screen instead of characters on screen

    this is what i'm getting

    __________________

    Last edited by 8guawong; 05-17-2021 at 09:46.
    8guawong is offline
    Bacardi
    Veteran Member
    Join Date: Jan 2010
    Location: mom's basement
    Old 05-20-2021 , 02:12   Re: [CS:GO] Disable end match nextmap vote
    Reply With Quote #6

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 8guawong View Post
    plugin stops the voting but for some reason i can't get this image to show

    i get the scoreboard but when i click right mouse button to toggle i get a blank screen instead of characters on screen

    this is what i'm getting
    Which Operation System ?
    Game mode, game type ?

    Blank screen happen also when not single player do any recommended task/achievement in whole match. So try kill few players and look again at end of match.
    Are you using any sourcemod plugin which end match sooner ?


    *edit
    I have tested on Windows 10, and works.
    game_mode 0; game_type 0
    Code:
    meta version
     Metamod:Source Version Information
        Metamod:Source version 1.11.0-dev+1144
        Plugin interface version: 16:14
        SourceHook version: 5:5
        Loaded As: Valve Server Plugin
        Compiled on: Aug 25 2020 06:49:23
        Built from: https://github.com/alliedmodders/metamod-source/commit/7341116
        Build ID: 1144:7341116
        http://www.metamodsource.net/
    sm version
     SourceMod Version Information:
        SourceMod Version: 1.10.0.6502
        SourcePawn Engine: 1.10.0.6502, jit-x86 (build 1.10.0.6502)
        SourcePawn API: v1 = 5, v2 = 12
        Compiled on: Dec 18 2020 11:19:18
        Built from: https://github.com/alliedmodders/sourcemod/commit/617fb77e
        Build ID: 6502:617fb77e
        http://www.sourcemod.net/
    sm exts list
    [SM] Displaying 10 extensions:
    [01] Automatic Updater (1.10.0.6502): Updates SourceMod gamedata files
    [02] Webternet (1.10.0.6502): Extension for interacting with URLs
    [03] CS Tools (1.10.0.6502): CS extended functionality
    [04] BinTools (1.10.0.6502): Low-level C/C++ Calling API
    [05] SDK Tools (1.10.0.6502): Source SDK Tools
    [06] DHooks (2.2.0-detours16): Dynamic Hooks
    [07] SDK Hooks (1.10.0.6502): Source SDK Hooks
    [08] Top Menus (1.10.0.6502): Creates sorted nested menus
    [09] Client Preferences (1.10.0.6502): Saves client preference settings
    [10] SQLite (1.10.0.6502): SQLite Driver
    sm plugins list
    [SM] Listing 22 plugins:
      01 "Admin all spec" (1.0.2) by Dr!fter
      02 "Admin File Reader" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
      03 "Admin Help" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
      04 "Admin Menu" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
      05 "Anti-Flood" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
      06 "Basic Ban Commands" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
      07 "Basic Chat" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
      08 "Basic Comm Control" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
      09 "Basic Commands" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
      10 "Basic Info Triggers" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
      11 "Basic Votes" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
      12 "clantag.smx"
      13 "Client Preferences" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
      14 "[CS:GO] Disable end match nextmap vote" (30.3.2021) by Bacardi
      15 "Fun Commands" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
      16 "Fun Votes" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
      17 "MapChooser" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
      18 "Nextmap" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
      19 "Player Commands" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
      20 "Reserved Slots" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
      21 "Rock The Vote" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
      22 "Sound Commands" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC

    Last edited by Bacardi; 05-20-2021 at 03:26.
    Bacardi is offline
    Ejziponken
    AlliedModders Donor
    Join Date: Apr 2008
    Old 05-22-2021 , 09:44   Re: [CS:GO] Disable end match nextmap vote
    Reply With Quote #7

    Is there a way to actually replace the current voting with something that works for all players on the server? The current one has some weird things going on, only some players can vote etc.

    And no Im not asking for a mapchooser where u vote during gameplay. Im asking for a vote like the CSGO built in one, where u vote after the game.
    Ejziponken is offline
    Bacardi
    Veteran Member
    Join Date: Jan 2010
    Location: mom's basement
    Old 05-23-2021 , 13:30   Re: [CS:GO] Disable end match nextmap vote
    Reply With Quote #8

    I assume you can do this with mapchooser as well, when match end -> start vote.

    I try check

    *edit
    hmm, can't.


    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ejziponken View Post
    Is there a way to actually replace the current voting with something that works for all players on the server? The current one has some weird things going on, only some players can vote etc.

    And no Im not asking for a mapchooser where u vote during gameplay. Im asking for a vote like the CSGO built in one, where u vote after the game.

    Last edited by Bacardi; 05-23-2021 at 13:36.
    Bacardi is offline
    8guawong
    AlliedModders Donor
    Join Date: Dec 2013
    Location: BlackMarke7
    Old 05-24-2021 , 08:11   Re: [CS:GO] Disable end match nextmap vote
    Reply With Quote #9

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bacardi View Post
    Which Operation System ?
    Game mode, game type ?

    Blank screen happen also when not single player do any recommended task/achievement in whole match. So try kill few players and look again at end of match.
    Are you using any sourcemod plugin which end match sooner ?


    *edit
    I have tested on Windows 10, and works.
    game_mode 0; game_type 0
    Code:
    meta version
     Metamod:Source Version Information
        Metamod:Source version 1.11.0-dev+1144
        Plugin interface version: 16:14
        SourceHook version: 5:5
        Loaded As: Valve Server Plugin
        Compiled on: Aug 25 2020 06:49:23
        Built from: https://github.com/alliedmodders/metamod-source/commit/7341116
        Build ID: 1144:7341116
        http://www.metamodsource.net/
    sm version
     SourceMod Version Information:
        SourceMod Version: 1.10.0.6502
        SourcePawn Engine: 1.10.0.6502, jit-x86 (build 1.10.0.6502)
        SourcePawn API: v1 = 5, v2 = 12
        Compiled on: Dec 18 2020 11:19:18
        Built from: https://github.com/alliedmodders/sourcemod/commit/617fb77e
        Build ID: 6502:617fb77e
        http://www.sourcemod.net/
    sm exts list
    [SM] Displaying 10 extensions:
    [01] Automatic Updater (1.10.0.6502): Updates SourceMod gamedata files
    [02] Webternet (1.10.0.6502): Extension for interacting with URLs
    [03] CS Tools (1.10.0.6502): CS extended functionality
    [04] BinTools (1.10.0.6502): Low-level C/C++ Calling API
    [05] SDK Tools (1.10.0.6502): Source SDK Tools
    [06] DHooks (2.2.0-detours16): Dynamic Hooks
    [07] SDK Hooks (1.10.0.6502): Source SDK Hooks
    [08] Top Menus (1.10.0.6502): Creates sorted nested menus
    [09] Client Preferences (1.10.0.6502): Saves client preference settings
    [10] SQLite (1.10.0.6502): SQLite Driver
    sm plugins list
    [SM] Listing 22 plugins:
      01 "Admin all spec" (1.0.2) by Dr!fter
      02 "Admin File Reader" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
      03 "Admin Help" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
      04 "Admin Menu" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
      05 "Anti-Flood" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
      06 "Basic Ban Commands" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
      07 "Basic Chat" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
      08 "Basic Comm Control" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
      09 "Basic Commands" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
      10 "Basic Info Triggers" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
      11 "Basic Votes" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
      12 "clantag.smx"
      13 "Client Preferences" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
      14 "[CS:GO] Disable end match nextmap vote" (30.3.2021) by Bacardi
      15 "Fun Commands" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
      16 "Fun Votes" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
      17 "MapChooser" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
      18 "Nextmap" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
      19 "Player Commands" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
      20 "Reserved Slots" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
      21 "Rock The Vote" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
      22 "Sound Commands" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
    windows 10
    casual mode
    but yea maybe it's because i just test it with bot and do nothing and wait for map to end
    i'll test it out some more
    __________________
    8guawong is offline
    emvaized
    Junior Member
    Join Date: Aug 2021
    Old 09-19-2021 , 23:28   Re: [CS:GO] Disable end match nextmap vote
    Reply With Quote #10

    Works super great! Thanks.
    I also wonder if it's possible to print next map to chat during this countdown in map end...
    emvaized is offline
    Reply


    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 13:40.


    Powered by vBulletin®
    Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
    Theme made by Freecode