Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)

Post New Thread Reply   

driftpower
Old 01-30-2016 , 09:38   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1461

How do I disable bot replay?

Each time someone finishes the map it creates this bot replay and i don't want it, specially because on new maps it changes to a random map after someone finishes it for the first time, it's weird.
entrailz
Old 01-30-2016 , 09:46   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1462

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftpower View Post
How do I disable bot replay?

Each time someone finishes the map it creates this bot replay and i don't want it, specially because on new maps it changes to a random map after someone finishes it for the first time, it's weird.
There's a config option, disable replay and bonus bot.

The map changes to a random map because you don't have .nav files created.
driftpower
Old 01-30-2016 , 09:58   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1463

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrailz View Post
There's a config option, disable replay and bonus bot.

The map changes to a random map because you don't have .nav files created.
How do I find that config option? I tried disabling it using the admin command but it didn't save.
jonitaikaponi
Old 01-30-2016 , 10:15   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1464

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftpower View Post
How do I find that config option? I tried disabling it using the admin command but it didn't save.
Either you are missing your maps from your mapcycle.txt, or you just added them to it but didn't restart the server, or your server doesn't have the permission to copy the replay_bot.nav in your maps folder, or you don't have the file in the maps folder.

You can disable the replay bot in the cfg/sourcemod/ckSurf.cfg
rexcision
SourceMod Donor
Old 01-30-2016 , 11:53   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1465

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNickb21 View Post
Can you make the sm_givetitle command work via rcon? Or make a command that refreshes player titles.
Yeah id like this as well. Also it doesn't save the settings when a player leaves or the map changes, anyway to get it to save data to the database or something so it'll save for each player?
driftpower
Old 01-30-2016 , 12:09   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1466

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonitaikaponi View Post
Either you are missing your maps from your mapcycle.txt, or you just added them to it but didn't restart the server, or your server doesn't have the permission to copy the replay_bot.nav in your maps folder, or you don't have the file in the maps folder.

You can disable the replay bot in the cfg/sourcemod/ckSurf.cfg
Thank you very much.
entrailz
Old 01-30-2016 , 13:03   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1467

Joni,

Have you had any luck with the black room issue? Also, I am noticing a few maps are having their start/end zones showing through the map, see here:

http://i.imgur.com/1B8ioai.jpg

Any idea? Thanks.
LeeStrong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-30-2016 , 18:15   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1468

This seems to happen also before the timer has loaded.
Possibly because the zones haven't loaded onto the server? But it's irritating some of my US players.
Does anyone have a workaround?
Sketchy
Old 01-30-2016 , 23:47   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1469

I'm still having an issue with the zones not loading on the startup map after a reboot/crash. In chat, after a server restart it says "[CK] Zonegroup not found." and under that "[CK] MAP RECORD: ()"
On subsequent maps the zones load fine. If I reload the initial startup map, it also loads fine. Caaine on post #1434 is having the same issue I believe.
  • I'm using the most recent 1.18 build, which I've installed more than once. I'm using the maps from the mappack and I imported the zones/tiers, used the optional UMC & Stripper. All that's working fine.
  • I'm using the most recent version of MetaMod and I've tried pairing it with the most recent Stable SM build, and also the most recent Dev SM build.
  • The server is on a Windows 2008 Dedicated Box. MySQL DB is on the same box.
  • I've tried running cksurf.smx with nothing other than it's dependencies (adminmenu.smx and basecomms.smx I believe).
  • I've tried increasing plugin timeout time, and increasing server core priority to Above Normal and High.
  • No errors in the error log. No errors shown in the Meta List or SM Plugins List.
  • I've tried this tiny old plugin but it didn't work. Perhaps it doesn't work with GO.
Any ideas/suggestions?

edit: For fun I copy pasted the entire server, then downloaded cksurf 1.17 from the master branch and took the "addons" folder from that and pasted it to the newly copied server. I made a fresh DB and imported the Tiers/Zones again. I changed the databases.cfg file to point to the new db and then I deleted the old/existing cksurf.cfg file so it could be remade. I started up the server and the zones loaded totally fine. It seems like the problem is only with 1.18

Last edited by Sketchy; 02-01-2016 at 00:19.
Jakeey802
Old 01-31-2016 , 00:22   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1470

Happens to me as well whenever I need to restart the server