been working on this for an entire day now and I am literally at the end of my knowledge.
I am running a couple TF2 servers on my Windows 2012 server with the help of the SteamCMD GUI, everything works fine except that an rcon connection is impossible. I could live without that if it wasn't mandatory for the HLStatsX plugin.
Whenever I try to connect via
it replies with "Unable to connect to remote server [Public server IP]"
Here is the log when I start the server:
And here my server.cfg:
The following I have already tried:
- Adding +ip <public ip address> | this results in the error message "Couldn't allocate any server IP port".
- Adding +ip <internal windows 2012 server ip> | with this the server will start, but I am still not able to connect via rcon
- rcon_address <public ip:port> or <internal ip:port> via console
- Adding rcon_adress and rcon_port to the server.cfg
- Completly turning off the Windows 2012 Server firewall
All necessary ports are opened (27005-27020).
Does anyone here have some suggestions, how I'd be able to get rcon working again? Been hosting source servers for 5 years now and never encountered such a problem.
Any help is appreciated!