Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Solved request for hunter pounce damage on distance campaign/coop [l4d2]

Post New Thread Reply   

SEGA EMPRESS ERIS
Old 02-22-2019 , 03:54   request for hunter pounce damage on distance campaign/coop [l4d2]
Reply With Quote #1

Requesting a plugin for hunter pounce damage on distance like from versus maybe port it over to campaign/coop? Anyway its cause I've been playing a sweet campaign mod I made 9 years ago for Left 4 Dead 2 it would be great for this mod as it soups up the A.I. to be a fun challenge for experienced fps players.

Here is a video of it, top video is a good demonstration: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/L4...88046321074432

The mod could work like this, maybe you could have it scale from 0 - 1500 distance or something moddable like 0 - 9999 distance where u could determine the min and max range for min and max damage, in this case i would use 0 - 1500 and the damage could scale from 0 - 30 damage max or if u want to be really crazy 0 to 100 damage at 1500 distance it would be 100 damage if u get pounced from that far, which can happen in this mod.

Anyway if someone does this plugin, have moddable cvars for min and max damage of the pounce, and min and max range of the pounce for the damage to be dealt.

I hope someone does this as I would love to see hunter Pounce Damage return for Campaign/Co-Op play.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited by SEGA EMPRESS ERIS; 01-31-2021 at 21:57.
cravenge
Veteran Member
Old 02-23-2019 , 05:11   Re: request for hunter pounce damage on distance campaign/coop [l4d2]
Reply With Quote #2

I think what you need is the Pounce Damage Uncap metamod plugin.
SEGA EMPRESS ERIS
Old 02-27-2019 , 02:50   Re: request for hunter pounce damage on distance campaign/coop [l4d2]
Reply With Quote #3

Thx I found it.