Raised This Month: $63 Target: $400
 15% 

Help fixing a weird workshop map bug?


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Obyboby
Veteran Member
Join Date: Sep 2013
Old 02-10-2019 , 10:03   Re: Help fixing a weird workshop map bug?
Reply With Quote #11

The bug happens randomly I haven't been able to reproduce it yet...
__________________
Obyboby is offline
ghostofmybrain
Veteran Member
Join Date: Mar 2010
Old 02-11-2019 , 08:52   Re: Help fixing a weird workshop map bug?
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indarello View Post
It is always work
Say what maps and I will show how edit bspconv...
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1217293641

I deleted mp_maxrounds and all the mp_timelimit cvars from the file and eventually just had to delete this map from the pool because it was constantly forcing those cvars.
__________________
Boycott ESEA
My servers

Last edited by ghostofmybrain; 02-11-2019 at 08:54.
ghostofmybrain is offline
Indarello
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Russia
Old 02-11-2019 , 09:45   Re: Help fixing a weird workshop map bug?
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostofmybrain View Post
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1217293641

I deleted mp_maxrounds and all the mp_timelimit cvars from the file and eventually just had to delete this map from the pool because it was constantly forcing those cvars.
"OnMapSpawn" "serverCommandmp_freezetime 40-1"
"OnMapSpawn" "serverCommandmp_roundtime 10-1"
"OnMapSpawn" "serverCommandmp_warmup_end0-1"
"OnMapSpawn" "serverCommandmp_round_restart_delay 2.000-1"
"OnMapSpawn" "serverCommandmp_timelimit 999990-1"
"OnMapSpawn" "serverCommandmp_autoteambalance 00-1"
"OnMapSpawn" "serverCommandmp_limitteams 00-1"

you can find this when decompile map
Attached Files
File Type: txt bspconvar_whitelist.txt (22.4 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by Indarello; 02-11-2019 at 09:56.
Indarello is offline
ghostofmybrain
Veteran Member
Join Date: Mar 2010
Old 02-11-2019 , 17:09   Re: Help fixing a weird workshop map bug?
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indarello View Post
"OnMapSpawn" "serverCommandmp_freezetime 40-1"
"OnMapSpawn" "serverCommandmp_roundtime 10-1"
"OnMapSpawn" "serverCommandmp_warmup_end0-1"
"OnMapSpawn" "serverCommandmp_round_restart_delay 2.000-1"
"OnMapSpawn" "serverCommandmp_timelimit 999990-1"
"OnMapSpawn" "serverCommandmp_autoteambalance 00-1"
"OnMapSpawn" "serverCommandmp_limitteams 00-1"

you can find this when decompile map
So?

When I put it on my server after removing mp_maxrounds and mp_roundtime from my bsp convar whitelist, it still overwrites the round limit and round time.

What I would really like you to do, is show me it working on your server. Prove your point "it always work", because it doesn't always work from my experience.
__________________
Boycott ESEA
My servers

Last edited by ghostofmybrain; 02-11-2019 at 21:05.
ghostofmybrain is offline
Indarello
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Russia
Old 02-12-2019 , 01:22   Re: Help fixing a weird workshop map bug?
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostofmybrain View Post
So?

When I put it on my server after removing mp_maxrounds and mp_roundtime from my bsp convar whitelist, it still overwrites the round limit and round time.

What I would really like you to do, is show me it working on your server. Prove your point "it always work", because it doesn't always work from my experience.
When i was testing on my server it works normaly, block this cvars
but it dont work when i start map from game>play on workshop map

On my server i use gamemode_casual_server for cvars

Last edited by Indarello; 02-12-2019 at 01:31.
Indarello is offline
ghostofmybrain
Veteran Member
Join Date: Mar 2010
Old 02-12-2019 , 08:39   Re: Help fixing a weird workshop map bug?
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indarello View Post
When i was testing on my server it works normaly, block this cvars
but it dont work when i start map from game>play on workshop map

On my server i use gamemode_casual_server for cvars
Yes that's what I noticed, too. Sometimes it would honor my settings, but sometimes the map would overwrite them

It's extremely annoying that the file does not work all the time.
__________________
Boycott ESEA
My servers
ghostofmybrain is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 16:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode