Plugin Version:
Plugin Category:
Gameplay
Plugin Game:
Counter-Strike: GO
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    TTT or Trouble in Terrorist Town is a gamemode based around a group of Terrorists who have Traitors among them.
    Old 10-30-2015 , 06:45   [CS:GO] TTT - Trouble in Terrorist Town
    Reply With Quote #1

You like this plugin or my work? Support is not a crime.

Discord:
    Build Status:
    Videos of TTT
    GitHub
    Changelog
    Bugs, ToDo & Ideas
    Credits

What is TTT?
    TTT or Trouble in Terrorist Town is a gamemode based around a group of Terrorists who have Traitors among them. Each round in TTT starts with a period to prepare, at this point no one has a role and player damage is disabled, you can use this time to find a gun or a vantage point, this period is usually around 30 seconds. Once this period is over players will be assigned the role of Innocent, Traitor or Detective and the TTT Shop will become available for players to buy equipment, you can tell your role by looking in chat at then end of preparation there will also be a colored overlay on your screen showing your role. The majority of players will be assigned to Innocent, this group is usually identified by green, Innocent players are quite vulnerable to Traitors as they have no way of telling the difference between a Traitors and a fellow Innocent, the Innocents should try their best to work with the Detectives and eliminate all the Traitors or stay alive until the round ends. The Traitors are the second largest group, their objective is to eliminate all Innocents and Detectives before the round ends, they can buy equipment from the TTT Shop to help them achieve this such as a 1 Hit Knife which will allow them to quickly and quietly kill any player, or a Jihad Bomb which will allow them to kill all players within a certain radius but it will also kill them. Traitors can identify their teammates by a T icon above their heads. Detectives are the smallest group out of the 3, there are usually only 1-3 Detectives per round, their objective is to identify the Traitors and eliminate them before the round ends while also protecting the Innocents. Detectives can also buy equipment from the TTT Shop such as a DNA Scanner which they can use to scan a dead body and reveal the killer and the murder weapon, Detectives can also buy extra tasers that reveal a players role when they are shot with one, by default Detectives get one of these for free at the start of the round.

Rounds can only end in one of three ways and this will affect which team wins, 1. All Innocents and Detectives eliminated, this will result in a Traitor win, 2. All Traitors eliminated, this will result in an Innocent / Detective win, 3. Round time ran out, this will result in an Innocent / Detective win. Players will earn karma and credits as they continue to play, credits are used in the TTT Shop, if you earn credits on Traitor you will still have access to these credits in later rounds as different roles, the price of items vary but usually items such as the Jihad Bomb cannot be bought as often as other items such as the Fake ID. Karma is a system to keep players playing by the rules, if you kill a player who your role should be eliminating you will earn karma, but if you teamkill or kill a player with the same objective as you, you will lose karma. Karma directly scales your damage, so if you continue to kill teammates your damage will fall very fast but if you play by the rules your role will be easier with higher damage.

How to install:
    The new version doesn't support "Drag&Drop". You will definitely need a mysql database.

Add an entry in your databases.cfg and call it "ttt"
    Code:
        "ttt"
        {
            "driver"            "<DRIVER>" // mysql
            "host"                "<HOSTNAME>"
            "database"            "<DATABASE>"
            "user"                "<USERNAME>"
            "pass"                "<PASSWORD>"
            "port"            "<PORT>"
        }

How to Compile:
    Look at our pull_request.yml file. You need all sourcemod includes + compiler + the includes from the ttt repo.

Download

Last edited by Bara; 08-29-2020 at 11:10.
    Adam.
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 10-30-2015 , 06:47   Re: [CS:GO] TTT - Trouble in Terrorist Town [2.0.5]
    Reply With Quote #2

Nice release Bara.

Could you add an admin command to give credits?

Last edited by Adam.; 09-04-2017 at 18:24.
    Zeddy_god
    Old 10-30-2015 , 06:48   Re: [CS:GO] TTT - Trouble in Terrorist Town [2.0.5]
    Reply With Quote #3

Thanks a lot Bara! <3
    M@RSH@L
    Old 10-30-2015 , 06:48   Re: [CS:GO] TTT - Trouble in Terrorist Town [2.0.5]
    Reply With Quote #4

Good Job Bara
    Veteran Member
    Old 10-30-2015 , 07:03   Re: [CS:GO] TTT - Trouble in Terrorist Town [2.0.5]
    Reply With Quote #5

Well.. atleast you have mentioned that this is my original plugin and files xD
    I will release my original version soon since you have release this gamemode where I am the original author.

Really I had wanted to publish this gamemode, but since some people paid me for it, I could not publish it but finally I can because you released it (without my permission)

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Last edited by Franc1sco; 11-03-2015 at 14:45.
    Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco
    Bara
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 10-30-2015 , 07:08   Re: [CS:GO] TTT - Trouble in Terrorist Town [2.0.5]
    Reply With Quote #6

You are in the credits. I see no conflicts with GPLv3.
    Discord (Bara#5006) | My Plugins (GitHub)
    You like my work? Support is not a crime.
    Drixevel
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 10-30-2015 , 07:09   Re: [CS:GO] TTT - Trouble in Terrorist Town [2.0.5]
    Reply With Quote #7

Cool beans, now we can make a salad.
    Blowst
    Old 10-30-2015 , 07:24   Re: [CS:GO] TTT - Trouble in Terrorist Town [2.0.5]
    Reply With Quote #8

Nice job, Nice release.

m_bNightstalker
    Old 10-30-2015 , 07:25   Re: [CS:GO] TTT - Trouble in Terrorist Town [2.0.5]
    Reply With Quote #9

Thanks for doing this Bara.

Last edited by m_bNightstalker; 10-30-2015 at 07:25.
    zipcore
    Veteran Member
    Old 10-30-2015 , 07:26   Re: [CS:GO] TTT - Trouble in Terrorist Town [2.0.5]
    Reply With Quote #10

Finally