Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Velocity Stats Update - World Wide TF2 Stats

Post New Thread Reply   

liam12360
Old 11-21-2009 , 21:41   Velocity Stats Update - World Wide TF2 Stats
Reply With Quote #1

[Mods: Feel free to move my thread to the correct forum if this is not it...wasn't quite sure where to post this one.]

Velocity Stats Update
http://VelocityStats.com

Some of you have already heard about Velocity Stats. For those of you who have not, Velocity Stats is going to be a free world-wide stats tracking website for TF2. We will not charge any fees to the player or the server to use VS. Learn more at our site. I've been working on it for the past few months, and its been making progress. Here's a little update on the development progress...

Please note that all the data on the site in the screenshots below is placeholder. When the site is launched, it will be replaced with real stats.
  • The Index Page

A lot of work has been put into making it look stunning and giving the player a good understanding of what has changed since they were last here.
    We have also partnered with Steam to bring the familiar style of Steam Community to a small box in the sidebar. The Google Maps window will contain either the approximate global position of servers, online players, or the top 100 players.

• The Player Profile Page

The Player page, of course, includes the players rank, skill, and K/D ratio right up front. We hooked into Steam to get their live status.
    The chart will be a nice Flash based chart that allows you to scroll and zoom.
    We also pack the sidebar with the standard things you'd expect to find from a private stats system, only world wide.

• The Players Page

When we thought up Velocity Stats, one of the main things we wanted was more then just a Top 100 list.
    We feel that goal has been accomplished. But, really, how can you have a stats tracking website without a Top 100 list for quick reference?

This is just a taste of Velocity Stats. For more, visit our website at http://velocitystats.com.

Thanks for the continued support from the community. I love you guys.
Old 11-21-2009 , 22:18   Re: Velocity Stats Update - World Wide TF2 Stats
Reply With Quote #2

tbh it looks pretty awesome. I will be following this..!
chikencarnage
Old 11-22-2009 , 00:19   Re: Velocity Stats Update - World Wide TF2 Stats
Reply With Quote #3

just an FYI, you have some misspellings on your home page right now.

not a big deal, it just bothers me and thought i should point it out.

other than that it looks pretty sweet.
Old 11-22-2009 , 14:40   Re: Velocity Stats Update - World Wide TF2 Stats
Reply With Quote #4

Ouch, yeah. I'll make sure to spellcheck that.

Thanks