Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's bhoptimer (v2.5.5a 08/August/2019)

Post New Thread Reply   

ofir753
Old 07-28-2015 , 15:08   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.3b 27/July/2015)
Reply With Quote #121

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapparncsgo View Post
Great! Okey is there a setting in your plugin for prestrafing in csgo? Also I know you said you added a slay player zone but could you add a setting for the end zone to slay you upon finishing. I have a popular minigame server aswell and people need to die when completing the map. I will migrate over to your timer from zipcores once I feel this timer has all the needed features.. I will still support you though with donations until that happends since I really appreciate your work!
You can do the slay thing when player finish easily with a simple module, i will work at it later.
Can you guys list all the features you want and not in the to do list?
shavit
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-28-2015 , 16:07   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.3b 27/July/2015)
Reply With Quote #122

Quote:
Great! Okey is there a setting in your plugin for prestrafing in csgo? Also I know you said you added a slay player zone but could you add a setting for the end zone to slay you upon finishing. I have a popular minigame server aswell and people need to die when completing the map. I will migrate over to your timer from zipcores once I feel this timer has all the needed features.. I will still support you though with donations until that happends since I really appreciate your work!
Making CS:GO prestrafing work properly is really complex and should take some time to do.
iirc this plugin makes prestrafing actually functional in CS:GO, not sure if that's the same plugin I think it is though, you should give it a try when you can, I'm not home atm so can't do it.

And about slaying a player when he finishes, making a module for it is possible and shouldn't even be 20 lines long. Will make it when I get home!
Old 07-29-2015 , 00:21   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.3b 27/July/2015)
Reply With Quote #123

Maybe can you create a !goto(go to another player) command a !respawn command and maybe add a HUD that shows hows spectating you ... sry for my bad english and thanks for that awesome plugin !
Scrumilation
Old 07-29-2015 , 00:26   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.3b 27/July/2015)
Reply With Quote #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavit View Post
Making CS:GO prestrafing work properly is really complex and should take some time to do.
iirc this plugin makes prestrafing actually functional in CS:GO, not sure if that's the same plugin I think it is though, you should give it a try when you can, I'm not home atm so can't do it.

And about slaying a player when he finishes, making a module for it is possible and shouldn't even be 20 lines long. Will make it when I get home!
KZTimer does prestrafe perfectly, you should check it out
ofir753
Old 07-29-2015 , 07:42   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.3b 27/July/2015)
Reply With Quote #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumilation View Post
KZTimer does prestrafe perfectly, you should check it out
It doesnt support sideways prestrafe so it is not perfect
ofir753
Old 07-29-2015 , 08:07   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.3b 27/July/2015)
Reply With Quote #126

Shavit-dieonfinish:
Slay a player when he finish the map

Installation:
Put shavit-dieonfinish.smx in the plugins folder
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (shavit-dieonfinish.sp - 483 views - 344 Bytes)
shavit
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-29-2015 , 08:25   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.3b 27/July/2015)
Reply With Quote #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofir753 View Post
Shavit-dieonfinish:
Slay a player when he finish the map

Installation:
Put shavit-dieonfinish.smx in the plugins folder
Added to OP, thanks.
Old 07-29-2015 , 13:23   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.3b 27/July/2015)
Reply With Quote #128

Since I seem to get really good response here I will post a to do list for you guys

1. Add an option to show a side hud with the people spectating you.
2. !spec "player" to immediately spectate a player.
3. Ranking system. (You had a really good idea on that one)
4. Zones for stages/checkpoints
5. Make a fix for trigger_push. There is a plugin but it will glitch you into walls on some maps so it would be great if you could make a better alternative.
6. !tpto "Player" which pauses your timer and teleports you back when !resume.
7. add check for slap, gravity, sm_goto, like you have done with noclip so the timer stops (To avoid abuse by admins).
8. Add legit style which makes you unable to use the !autobhop command without stopping the timer.
9. Set map tier for maps (the higher the tier the more points you get from a map)
10. Teleport zones which instantly teleports you to another zone of your liking.
11. Crouch fix. If you land while tapping on the crouch button sometimes you lose all of your speed

Tell me if you want more suggestions/ideas

I have donated you 8 bucks. My community will donate more when I get home from my vacation

Last edited by zapparncsgo; 07-29-2015 at 21:01. Reason: New Info
ofir753
Old 07-29-2015 , 14:13   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.3b 27/July/2015)
Reply With Quote #129

Quote:
Since I seem to get really good response here I will post a to do list for you guys

1. Add an option to show a side hud with the people spectating you.
2. !spec "player" to immediately spectate a player.
3. Ranking system. (You had a really good idea on that one)
4. Zones for stages/checkpoints
5. Make a fix for trigger_push. There is a plugin but it will glitch you into walls on some maps so it would be great if you could make a better alternative.
6. !tpto "Player" which pauses your timer and teleports you back when !resume.
7. add check for slap, gravity, sm_goto, like you have done with noclip so the timer stops (To avoid abuse by admins).
8. Add legit style which makes you unable to use the !autobhop command without stopping the timer.
9. Set map tier for maps (the higher the tier the more points you get from a map)
10. Teleport zones which instantly teleports you to another zone of your liking.

Tell me if you want more suggestions/ideas
It's shavit timer so he will decide which plugins to make but i will tell you he can do everything in this list, its pretty ez (execpt from the rankings might be little bit hard to make a good formula).
About the trigger_push there is already a plugin that fix it better then the other fix - https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=267131
If you are already install this plugin you should install another fix for slope - https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2322788

Last edited by ofir753; 07-29-2015 at 14:13.
zapparncsgo
Old 07-29-2015 , 14:24   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.3b 27/July/2015)
Reply With Quote #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofir753 View Post
It's shavit timer so he will decide which plugins to make but i will tell you he can do everything in this list, its pretty ez (execpt from the rankings might be little bit hard to make a good formula).
About the trigger_push there is already a plugin that fix it better then the other fix - https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=267131
If you are already install this plugin you should install another fix for slope - https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2322788
Haha I have been waiting for a better trigger_push plugin and someone actually does it while I am on vacation. It would be cool if shavit could integrate blacky's trigger push into the bhop plugin (With blacky's permission ofcourse).