SEMICLIP

Post New Thread Reply   

Supremache
Veteran Member
Old 05-20-2020 , 18:21   Re: SEMICLIP
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirovic View Post
Bro you dont understand, look my plugin above.. i use semiclip plugin, and bcs of that i cant get playerinfo when i aim on it, it need to be fixed ...
Hey dude, I think you didn't understand me i said this semiclip plugin have not any code for didn't allowed to show aim hud Try my plugin and it will be work with you.
You said want to show aim hud of team and enemy and i did plugin for you working for doing it.

PS: If this plugin didn't work, then there's another plugin do that problem.
Cirovic
Old 05-20-2020 , 18:29   Re: SEMICLIP
Reply With Quote #12

Yes and i uploaded plugin, and it does not fix my problem .. no other plugins on server.
Mistrick
Old 05-20-2020 , 18:39   Re: SEMICLIP
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supremache View Post
Hey dude, I think you didn't understand me i said this semiclip plugin have not any code for didn't allowed to show aim hud Try my plugin and it will be work with you.
You said want to show aim hud of team and enemy and i did plugin for you working for doing it.

PS: If this plugin didn't work, then there's another plugin do that problem.
This semiclip sets SOLID_NOT and it breaks gamedll trace for detecting player, old bug for current semiclip method. It can't be fixed with this semiclip. Fix will transform current source code to 99% new code which contradicts with "i need fix for THIS semiclip".
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=250891 - the best variant of semiclip but it can't be solution.
Cirovic
Old 05-20-2020 , 19:23   Re: SEMICLIP
Reply With Quote #14

server crashes when i use this...
Mistrick
Old 05-20-2020 , 21:42   Re: SEMICLIP
Reply With Quote #15

And we have zero info about your server.
DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 05-23-2020 , 01:15   Re: SEMICLIP
Reply With Quote #16

Code:
#include <amxmodx> #include <amxmisc> #include <engine> #include <fakemeta> #include <hamsandwich> #define NotDeadorHLTV "ah" const MAX_PLAYERS = 32 new g_iPlayers[MAX_PLAYERS], g_iNum, g_iPlayer, g_iSemiclip, i; new SzTeam[4], Players_team, Your_team; static Float:flDistance public plugin_init() {     register_plugin("Semiclip", "1.1", "ConnorMcLeod|SPiNX")     g_iSemiclip = register_cvar("sv_semiclip", "1");     register_forward(FM_AddToFullPack, "FM_client_AddToFullPack_Post", 1)     RegisterHam(Ham_Player_PreThink, "player", "Ham_CBasePlayer_PreThink_Post", 1) } public FM_client_AddToFullPack_Post(es, e, iEnt, id, hostflags, player, pSet) {     Players_team = get_user_team(iEnt, SzTeam, charsmax(SzTeam));     Your_team = get_user_team(id, SzTeam, charsmax(SzTeam));     if( player && id != iEnt && get_orig_retval() && is_user_alive(id) && Players_team == Your_team )     {         flDistance = entity_range(id, iEnt)         if( flDistance < 50.0 )         {             set_es(es, ES_RenderMode, kRenderTransAlpha)             set_es(es, ES_RenderAmt, floatround(flDistance)/2)         }     } } public Ham_CBasePlayer_PreThink_Post(id) {     if(!is_user_alive(id) || get_pcvar_num(g_iSemiclip) == 0)     {         return     }     if( is_user_bot(id) && is_user_connected(id) || !is_user_bot(id) && is_user_connected(id) ){     //'Some' bots are knife proof otherwise.     get_players(g_iPlayers, g_iNum, NotDeadorHLTV)     for(i = 0; i<g_iNum; i++)     {         g_iPlayer = g_iPlayers[i]         Players_team = get_user_team(g_iPlayer, SzTeam, charsmax(SzTeam));         Your_team = get_user_team(id, SzTeam, charsmax(SzTeam));         if( id != g_iPlayer && Your_team == Players_team  )         {             set_pev(g_iPlayer, pev_solid, SOLID_NOT)         }       }    } } public client_PostThink(id) {     if( !is_user_connected(id) )     {         return     }     get_players(g_iPlayers, g_iNum, NotDeadorHLTV)     for(i = 0; i<g_iNum; i++)     {         g_iPlayer = g_iPlayers[i]         if( g_iPlayer != id )         {             set_pev(g_iPlayer, pev_solid, SOLID_SLIDEBOX)         }     } }

Last edited by DJEarthQuake; 08-07-2020 at 18:51. Reason: Update
Stefanos
Old 05-23-2020 , 18:09   Re: SEMICLIP
Reply With Quote #17

bad semiclip plugin, on high movement speed it stops for a second when touch player..
DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 05-23-2020 , 19:45   Re: SEMICLIP
Reply With Quote #18

Thanks for testing/feedback. Refinements made.

Last edited by DJEarthQuake; 05-24-2020 at 18:37.
Bazza8880
Old 10-04-2020 , 18:30   Re: SEMICLIP
Reply With Quote #19

I have the same issues when using semiclip.amxx but as I have read, it is because that plugin can't be fixed. I'm to assume the above works to make semiclip work and allow seeing playerid and hp when centered on them, however I have zero knowledge of compiling a plugin. What do I do?
DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 10-04-2020 , 23:01   Re: SEMICLIP
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazza8880 View Post
I have the same issues when using semiclip.amxx but as I have read, it is because that plugin can't be fixed. I'm to assume the above works to make semiclip work and allow seeing playerid and hp when centered on them, however I have zero knowledge of compiling a plugin. What do I do?
  1. Copy, paste, and save code as a SMA file extension.
  2. This guides you through compiling.https://wiki.alliedmods.net/Compilin...ns_(AMX_Mod_X)
  3. Once compiled you will have the .AMXX file to install as usual.