Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Solved [CSGO] ent_fire and ent_create flags no longer removable

Post New Thread Reply   

Furchee
Old 07-30-2017 , 20:36   [CSGO] ent_fire and ent_create flags no longer removable
Reply With Quote #1

Look it's me again!

I've come across an issue I feel I cannot resolve.
The following code would allow me to fire ent_fire commands as well as ent_create commands after checking whether the user had sm_rcon access.

Edit: Removed code since this has been solved.

Up until a few months ago it worked flawlessly. I cannot remember which update it was specifically that broke it, but after that update appeared all functionality of this plugin was lost.

I am seeking help or simply a response that indeed reassures me that Volvo patched this and I shouldn't bother attempting to fix it from this point on.

Oh and when the plugin loads it returns "[UnlockedCommands] The current flags for ent_fire are 4" and conveniently that flag seems to belong to -CHEAT when using the in-game flag check further making me believe the flag is no longer able to be removed/modified.

Last edited by Furchee; 08-04-2017 at 19:26.
Furchee
Old 08-03-2017 , 20:12   Re: [CSGO] ent_fire and ent_create flags no longer removable
Reply With Quote #2

Please allow me to give this a gentle bump.
Kinsi
Old 08-04-2017 , 12:11   Re: [CSGO] ent_fire and ent_create flags no longer removable
Reply With Quote #3

I think this could be related to this update: http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2017/05/18667/

Quote:
– Fixed several exploits related to concommand execution on game server.
— Server operators can enable sv_allow_legacy_cmd_execution_from_client for old behavior.
Furchee
Old 08-04-2017 , 19:25   Re: [CSGO] ent_fire and ent_create flags no longer removable
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsi View Post
I think this could be related to this update: http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2017/05/18667/
This actually worked.
Thank you very much for the find.
I'll mark this as solved.