Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[TF2] Rebalanced Fortress 2 (v1.8.2 - 2019-22-01)

Post New Thread Reply   

Zaseishin
Old 02-10-2019 , 12:42   Re: [TF2] Rebalanced Fortress 2 (v1.8.2 - 2019-22-01)
Reply With Quote #21

Thanks for the quick reply. I assumed it must be there seeming as airblast projectile reflects have had different effects over the ages. I'll keep looking around for that one. Otherwise, I'm enjoying playing with this plugin very much!
Zethax
Old 12-11-2021 , 02:03   Re: [TF2] Rebalanced Fortress 2 (v1.8.2 - 2019-22-01)
Reply With Quote #22

I'm trying to host this on my own server, but this plugin removes player upgrades in MvM. I've identified the point in which the problem arises, and it's where you remove all attributes from the client after applying their loadout. I've tried recompiling the plugin without this line, but the plugin throws errors every time a player or bot spawns. Is there a way to fix this?
Old 12-14-2021 , 14:00   Re: [TF2] Rebalanced Fortress 2 (v1.8.2 - 2019-22-01)
Reply With Quote #23

Does anyone know the attribute that causes the FOV to be locked, even using min_viewmodels? I've been scouring the items_game.txt and the base attributes list for 3 days now and can't figure it out. It only happens to weapons that I didn't use keep_attributes 1 on so I know its something to do with that. I didn't think it was a problem until I changed the loch and load and it took over half the screen.
LuckyLugia
Old 01-12-2022 , 12:19   Re: [TF2] Rebalanced Fortress 2 (v1.8.2 - 2019-22-01)
Reply With Quote #24

I've seen this plugin in action, and noticed that some vanilla weapons had custom attributes applied to them. Do you know how this was done?
Regardless, thank you for making this mod.
Pony_Phreak
Old 02-21-2022 , 16:13   Re: [TF2] Rebalanced Fortress 2 (v1.8.2 - 2019-22-01)
Reply With Quote #25

I've been running in to a problem with skinned weapons. At first, simply specifying the base weapon would blanket cover all of its warpainted variants.. however now, I cant get the fixes to apply to said warpainted weapons no matter how hard I try. refresh commands, reloads, restarting the server does nothing. I've tripple checked syntax-- and the changes DO apply but -only- to stock. The console doesn't report anything either.

Does anyone have any suggestions??
The enigma
Old 12-18-2023 , 23:03   Re: [TF2] Rebalanced Fortress 2 (v1.8.2 - 2019-22-01)
Reply With Quote #26

Encountered a rather confusing situation, any weapons that are effected by the config are unable to be picked up. I have done multiple testing instances where the plugin was disabled and the weapon was able to be picked up, and then enabling it I couldn't pick it up. However I used a different weapon unaffected by the configs changes and I was still able to pick it up

Ive removed all other plugins and left tf2attributes on and I still can not pick up weapons.

EDIT 2

Found another bug while enabled the mvm upgrades dont work entirely the way they are suppose to.
Body Upgrades can not be purchased and the same happens in mann vs mann (mvm upgrades on pvp)

Last edited by The enigma; 01-08-2024 at 00:47.