Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Player Warnings v1.1.3 (Updated: 6/23/12)

Post New Thread Reply   

Fearts
ferts of daeth
Old 03-05-2013 , 18:57   Re: Player Warnings v1.0.8 (Updated: 2/27/11)
Reply With Quote #31

Would be cool if you could add a reason to why you are warning someone.

sm_warn <player> "reason"
Old 04-07-2013 , 13:01   Re: Player Warnings v1.0.8 (Updated: 2/27/11)
Reply With Quote #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaSK View Post
panda, when I timeout someone and he retry's he is still gagged.
Don't remember code, but timeout wouldn't expire on retry. Otherwise what would be the point. If time allows I'll look at code, but it won't be today.

Last edited by thetwistedpanda; 04-07-2013 at 13:36.
thetwistedpanda
Good Little Panda
Old 04-14-2013 , 17:09   Re: Player Warnings v1.1.0 (Updated: 4/14/12)
Reply With Quote #33

Revision 1.0.9
----------------
  • Fixed an error where a client's loaded state was not reset, so ClientPref punishments were never re-loaded.
  • Fixed a case where late-loading was not properly initiated, resulting in punishments being assigned to other players.
Revision 1.1.0
--------------
  • CVar Changes:
    • sm_warnings_warn_cmd renamed to sm_warnings_warn_client_cmd
    • sm_warnings_timeout_cmd renamed to sm_warnings_timeout_client_cmd
    • sm_warnings_notify_admins renamed to sm_warnings_notify_admin_flag
  • CVar Additions:
    • sm_warnings_warn_server_cmd - Allows execution of a server command on targeted client. Support for userid, name, and authid.
    • sm_warnings_time_server_cmd - Allows execution of a server command on targeted client. Support for userid, name, and authid.
      • Example: sm_beacon {clientUser}, sm_say {clientName} is a bad boy, sm_say2 Yo, add {clientAuth} to the ban list.
    • sm_warnings_notify_admins_override - Desired override to check clients against for notification of naughty players.
      • Plugin is hardcoded to ignore anyone connecting with override "Player_Warnings_Ignore" // AdmFlag_Generic.
      • Override "Player_Warnings_Ignore" to "z" if you want to disable that functionality...
    • sm_warnings_database_table - Allows modification of the table the plugin creates and uses as opposed to hardcoded player_warnings.
    • sm_warnings_logging_database - Database connection to use for logging, "" defaults to local log files.
    • sm_warnings_logging_database_table - Allows modification of the table the plugin creates and uses for logging.
  • Modifications:
    • Plugin now utilizes morecolors.inc instead of colors.inc. CS:GO users will want to recompile with the colors.inc designed for CS:GO.
    • Existing Auth system replaced with proper CheckCommandAccess for overrides support.
    • Fixed a bug where sm_warnings_notify_admin (pre-rename) never updated mid-game if changed.
    • Replaced hardcoded usage of "Prefix_Chat" and "Prefix_Center" with per-client translations.
    • Added basic logging support to both log files and external database.
      • File logging logs to /sourcemod/logs/player_warnings.log and lists the name/steam of both admin/target as well as timestamp and reason.
      • Database logging logs targeted steam, warning vs timeout, timestamp, reason, and the steamid of the issuing admin.
      • The sm_warnlist command can be used to recall any past punishment (since this release) if database logging is enabled.
    • Added basic support for attaching a reason to both sm_warn and sm_timeout
      • Players who have been targeted will now receive an additional message with the specified reason.
      • sm_warn <target> <optional:reason>
      • sm_timeout <target> <optional:time> <optional:reason>
    • The following translations were added:
      • Notify_Warn_Chat_Reason, Notify_Timeout_Chat_Reason, Menu_Past_Title_List, List_Past_Punishments, Phrase_List_Past_Punishments_Null
      • Menu_Past_Option_Warn, Phrase_List_Past_Warning, Menu_Past_Option_Time, Phrase_List_Past_Time, Phrase_Default_Reason
Revision 1.1.1
----------------
  • SQL queries are now executed when command is issued, rather than caching until the client disconnects.
  • The sm_warnreset command now removes all previous punishments from the logging database.
  • Removed random requirement for adminmenu when it wasn't being used.
  • Added CVar sm_warnings_time_format to control the time format used in sm_warnlist

Last edited by thetwistedpanda; 04-14-2013 at 18:29.
NinjaSK
Old 04-17-2013 , 16:45   Re: Player Warnings v1.1.1 (Updated: 4/14/12)
Reply With Quote #34

Super! thanks!
thetwistedpanda
Good Little Panda
Old 06-23-2013 , 04:35   Re: Player Warnings v1.1.3 (Updated: 6/23/12)
Reply With Quote #35

Revision 1.1.2
  • Plugin now takes into consideration SQLite v MySQL in regards to Auto Increment.
Revision 1.1.3
  • Fixed a bug where sm_warn issued the client command for server command.
  • Fixed a serious bug with the auth portion of the database causing errors galore.
  • Added sm_warnpuge, to completely dump tables.

Last edited by thetwistedpanda; 06-23-2013 at 04:35.
DigidyDOG
Old 11-17-2019 , 03:42   Re: Player Warnings v1.1.3 (Updated: 6/23/12)
Reply With Quote #36

Hey I updated this plugin to the new newdecls and deprecated functions.

Let me know if you want the code I have updated or if there is github repo I can make a pull request.

P.S. I am not the best coder. The plugin compiles and appears to be working further testing is needed.

also sorry if I am grave digging a thread. I just need a plugin like this one and it was inciting to update it.