Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Top Players problem

Post New Thread Reply   

mlov420
Old 03-09-2018 , 07:39   Top Players problem
Reply With Quote #1

Good morning guys, searched all over for a solution to this but can't find anything, wondering if anyone has any ideas.

I'm trying to use the feature in HLStats where you can set a server to only allow the Top X amount of players in (Top 500 rank, for example). This feature is in the HLStats web panel -> Edit server -> configuration: https://imgur.com/a/eTtpF

It simply isn't working. I've obviously restarted/reloaded the Daemon. HLstats is running normally, no issues. No errors server side. No errors or anything related to it in the daemon/perl logs. I've watched it live as people are joining the server and Perl doesn't even appear to be checking if they meet the minimum rank requirements, it just parses them normally as it does with standard servers.

I guess I'm just wondering if anyone has a solution to this or can point me in the right direction. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
jasu
Old 07-19-2018 , 15:52   Re: Top Players problem
Reply With Quote #2

Trying to figure this one out too. Noticed that when connecting, playeruniqueid stops at "[U". So when checking steamid the first : in [U:1: ends the string.