Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[TF2] Zombies VS Enginners (Muselk)

Post New Thread Reply   

cigzag
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-28-2017 , 14:50   Re: [TF2] Zombies VS Enginners (Muselk)
Reply With Quote #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by vadia111 View Post
i am teste !!!! WORK ....but.... 2 jumps medic ....no!

---------------------------------------x-------------------------------------------
my CVAR i am use ...

// This file was auto-generated by SourceMod (v1.9.0.6083)
// ConVars for plugin "engiesVSmedics.smx"

// Specifies whether you want doublejump only enabled on one team or on all teams
// -
// Default: "1"
sm_doublejump_allorteam "1"

// Vertical boost count
// -
// Default: "250.0"
sm_doublejump_boost "250.0"

// Enables double jumping
// -
sm_doublejump_enabled "1"

// Maximum numbers of double jumps
// -
sm_doublejump_max "2"

// Specifies which team to pick. Red = 1, Blue = 0
// -
// Default: "0"
sm_doublejump_redorblue "0"

// Round time, 5 minutes by default.
// -
// Default: "314"
zve_round_time "314"

// Setup time, 30s by default.
// -
// Default: "45.0"
zve_setup_time "45.0"

// How much time before round end zombies gain super abilities. Set to 0 to disable it.
// -
// Default: "30.0"
zve_super_zombies "60.0"

// How much time after setup the first zombies have a health boost. Set to 0 to disable it.
// -
// Default: "60.0"
zve_tanks "60.0"

---------------------------------------x--------------------------------

Iam configured something wrong?
It's possible I've done something wrong in the plugin, I
will end up testing tonight, for now please create an issue on my github

EDIT: Fixed double jump

Last edited by cigzag; 06-29-2017 at 04:18.
shewowkees
Old 07-07-2017 , 10:50   Re: [TF2] Zombies VS Enginners (Muselk)
Reply With Quote #72

Hey sorry for the lack of updates, i had to ace my finals first :p but even then i didn't find the motivation to correct the bugs. I also tried for weeks to fix a bug which turned out to not even be due to my plugin ! But i'm willing to start other projects so i may go low on the updates from now on but i'll still update it .

@SnowTigerVidz thanks a lot for pretty much rewritting the whole plugin but i was already working on my own rewritting so when i tried to merge your branch there were way too many conflicts so i decided i would for the next update grab bits of your code that i find interesting for the project and add it (and i would credit you of course). To conclude i'm telling right now that i'm against the double jump, i don't see why zombies would have double jump (in fact i'm already trying to balance the game to remove the no gravity effect ^^)

@whiteskypony i have broken the chat colors and possibly the translations by accident i'll fix it asap.
cigzag
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-07-2017 , 17:01   Re: [TF2] Zombies VS Enginners (Muselk)
Reply With Quote #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by shewowkees View Post
Hey sorry for the lack of updates, i had to ace my finals first :p but even then i didn't find the motivation to correct the bugs. I also tried for weeks to fix a bug which turned out to not even be due to my plugin ! But i'm willing to start other projects so i may go low on the updates from now on but i'll still update it .

@SnowTigerVidz thanks a lot for pretty much rewritting the whole plugin but i was already working on my own rewritting so when i tried to merge your branch there were way too many conflicts so i decided i would for the next update grab bits of your code that i find interesting for the project and add it (and i would credit you of course). To conclude i'm telling right now that i'm against the double jump, i don't see why zombies would have double jump (in fact i'm already trying to balance the game to remove the no gravity effect ^^)

@whiteskypony i have broken the chat colors and possibly the translations by accident i'll fix it asap.
I understand you're opinion about the double jump, I added a cvar to toggle the doublejump, also if you want to work on you're other projects with me you can
shewowkees
Old 07-07-2017 , 17:27   Re: [TF2] Zombies VS Enginners (Muselk)
Reply With Quote #74

Nice It's a shame i couldn't merge your work automatically, git is not perfect :/ I'll look at your code within the next weeks But i'm afraid my next projects will essentially be learning other programming languages such as python and R (java and c++ are far from enough) so we won't be able to work toghether on this :p

Btw i noticed i accidently removed a method declaration line in stuck so i fixed that quickly, i also fixed the colors ^^

Last edited by shewowkees; 07-07-2017 at 17:33.
cigzag
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-07-2017 , 18:00   Re: [TF2] Zombies VS Enginners (Muselk)
Reply With Quote #75

Quote:
Nice It's a shame i couldn't merge your work automatically, git is not perfect :/ I'll look at your code within the next weeks But i'm afraid my next projects will essentially be learning other programming languages such as python and R (java and c++ are far from enough) so we won't be able to work toghether on this :p

Btw i noticed i accidently removed a method declaration line in stuck so i fixed that quickly, i also fixed the colors ^^
Cheers.
Jillchang
Old 07-12-2017 , 19:56   Re: [TF2] Zombies VS Enginners (Muselk)
Reply With Quote #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowTigerVidz View Post
It's possible I've done something wrong in the plugin, I
will end up testing tonight, for now please create an issue on my github

EDIT: Fixed double jump
Does this version fix all the previous bugs mentioned in the thread? No gamebreaking issues? Will try soon.
vadia111
Old 07-13-2017 , 08:16   Re: [TF2] Zombies VS Enginners (Muselk)
Reply With Quote #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillchang View Post
Does this version fix all the previous bugs mentioned in the thread? No gamebreaking issues? Will try soon.

fix all work fine no bugs
cigzag
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-13-2017 , 17:10   Re: [TF2] Zombies VS Enginners (Muselk)
Reply With Quote #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillchang View Post
The only bug report i've had is a teleportation issue on cp_steel, which I don't know what entity is causing this so I can't fix it
shewowkees
Old 07-18-2017 , 14:18   Re: [TF2] Zombies VS Enginners (Muselk)
Reply With Quote #79

Ok guys final release, i got bored to death with the plugin so i let anyone continue this (especially snowtiger)
cigzag
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-18-2017 , 23:59   Re: [TF2] Zombies VS Enginners (Muselk)
Reply With Quote #80

Quote:
Ok guys final release, i got bored to death with the plugin so i let anyone continue this (especially snowtiger)
I think I may.