Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D & L4D2] Decoration For Witch Killer, Witch Guard

Post New Thread Reply   

ZBzibing
Old 12-25-2020 , 04:27   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Decoration For Witch Killer, Witch Guard
Reply With Quote #71

Can you bring the guard to the next chapter.

I have imagined whether it is possible to purchase guards with points through the combined store function
ZBzibing
Old 01-16-2021 , 13:15   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Decoration For Witch Killer, Witch Guard
Reply With Quote #72

sm_givewitch
[SM] More than one client matched the given pattern.
ZBzibing
Old 01-20-2021 , 02:47   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Decoration For Witch Killer, Witch Guard
Reply With Quote #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marttt View Post
v.1.4.9.6

Change Log:
  • Added trophy effect when the Witch Guard is given. (Based on Silvers [L4D & L4D2] Achievement Trophy plugin)
  • Added map and gamemode check to prevent the Witch Guard to be given.
  • Removed "sm_witch" command.
  • Added "sm_witchoff" command to hide the Witch Guard.
  • Added "sm_witchon" command to show the Witch Guard.
  • Added "sm_witchpose2" command to change the owned Witch Guards pose.
  • Now the Witch model will be the same as the model killed.
  • Added more cvars.

New cvars:
  • l4d_witch_guard_bestpose_onback ⇨ 0: random pose, 1: best pose, 2: specific pose (uses pose_onback cvars)
  • l4d_witch_guard_bestpose_ondown ⇨ 0: random pose, 1: best pose, 2: specific pose (uses pose_down cvars)
  • l4d_witch_guard_pose_down ⇨ 0: off, 1-82: default witch pose while down. (l4d_witch_guard_bestpose_onback must be: 2)
  • l4d_witch_guard_pose_onback ⇨ 0: off, 1-82: default witch pose while on back. (l4d_witch_guard_bestpose_onback must be: 2)
  • l4d_witch_guard_bots ⇨ Allow bots to get Witch Guard 0 = Disable, 1 = Enable.
  • l4d_witch_guard_chance ⇨ % chance to get a Witch Guard when a witch is killed.
  • l4d_witch_guard_gamemodesoff ⇨ Turn off the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). Empty = none.\nKnown values: coop,realism,versus,survival,scavenge,teamver sus,teamscavenge,\nmutation[1-20],community[1-6],gunbrain,l4d1coop,l4d1vs,holdout,dash,shootz ones.
  • l4d_witch_guard_gamemodeson ⇨ Turn on the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). Empty = all.\nKnown values: coop,realism,versus,survival,scavenge,teamver sus,teamscavenge,\nmutation[1-20],community[1-6],gunbrain,l4d1coop,l4d1vs,holdout,dash,shootz ones.
  • l4d_witch_guard_gamemodestoggle ⇨ Turn on the plugin in these game modes.\nKnown values: 0 = all, 1 = coop, 2 = survival, 4 = versus, 8 = scavenge.\nAdd numbers greater than 0 for multiple options.\nExample: \3\, enables for \coop\ (1) and \survival\ (2).
  • l4d_witch_guard_mapsoff ⇨ Prevent the plugin being loaded on these maps, separate by commas (no spaces). Empty = none.\nExample: \l4d_hospital01_apartment,c1m1_hotel\
  • l4d_witch_guard_mapson ⇨ Allow the plugin being loaded on these maps, separate by commas (no spaces). Empty = all.\nExample: \l4d_hospital01_apartment,c1m1_hotel\
  • l4d_witch_guard_mode ⇨ Criteria based on to give the Witch Guard. 0 = Last Hit, 1 = Most Damage.
  • l4d_witch_guard_saferoom ⇨ Enables carrying the Witch Guard across maps when reaches alive to the saferoom with it on back. Removes on map change. 0 = Disable, 1 = Enable.
  • l4d_witch_guard_weapon_type ⇨ Weapon type given to the witch. 0 = Random, 1 = Assault Rifle, 2 = Hunting Rifle, 3 = Auto Shotgun.

Notes:
  • Splitted "l4d_witch_onback_bestpose" cvar into "l4d_witch_guard_bestpose_onback" / "l4d_witch_guard_bestpose_ondown".
  • Saferoom cvar sometimes bugs and gives a Witch to a random person.

I also made a tank guard plugin that is similar to this one, if anyone is interested, PM me.
Code:
 l4d_witch_guard_weapon_type = CreateConVar("l4d_witch_guard_weapon_type", "0", "Weapon type given to the witch. 0 = Random, 1 = Assault Rifle, 2 = Hunting Rifle, 3 = Auto Shotgun.", FCVAR_NOTIFY, true, 0.0, true, 1.0);
I can only use Assault Rifle
Marttt
Veteran Member
Old 01-20-2021 , 09:15   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Decoration For Witch Killer, Witch Guard
Reply With Quote #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBzibing View Post
Can you bring the guard to the next chapter.
Try setting l4d_witch_guard_saferoom cvar to 1.
But I remember that I wasn't able to make it 100%.

Quote:
I have imagined whether it is possible to purchase guards with points through the combined store function
No way to support this unless the plugins are merged or the buy functions have natives.

Quote:
sm_givewitch [SM] More than one client matched the given pattern.
Incorrect usage. You must type !givewitch <target> (Example: !givewitch @me / !givewitch @all).

Quote:
Code:
l4d_witch_guard_weapon_type = CreateConVar("l4d_witch_guard_weapon_type", "0", "Weapon type given to the witch. 0 = Random, 1 = Assault Rifle, 2 = Hunting Rifle, 3 = Auto Shotgun.", FCVAR_NOTIFY, true, 0.0, true, 1.0);
I can only use Assault Rifle
Fixed the cvar config. Try downloading it again.

Last edited by Marttt; 01-20-2021 at 09:16.
ZBzibing
Old 01-21-2021 , 01:51   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Decoration For Witch Killer, Witch Guard
Reply With Quote #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRUTIK View Post
Hi, I can’t understand, this line is l4d_witch_guard_scoredamage = CreateConVar ("l4d_witch_guard_scoredamage, as I understand it, points go to the witch’s master if she kills, but something doesn’t work, and I also noticed that if the player leaves the game, then his witch any player can take.
There are indeed some problems with his effect,I think these two worthy effects should be expressed like this

l4d_witch_guard_scoredamage=0(Keep 1.4.9.6)
l4d_witch_guard_scoredamage=1(keep 1.4.9.4)

If the values of 0 and 1 are the effects of the two versions respectively, they should be functions that everyone understands
ZBzibing
Old 01-21-2021 , 01:53   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Decoration For Witch Killer, Witch Guard
Reply With Quote #76

Quote:
Try setting l4d_witch_guard_saferoom cvar to 1.
But I remember that I wasn't able to make it 100%.

No way to support this unless the plugins are merged or the buy functions have natives.

Incorrect usage. You must type !givewitch <target> (Example: !givewitch @me / !givewitch @all).

Fixed the cvar config. Try downloading it again.
Thanks, these functions took effect immediately.
ZBzibing
Old 04-25-2022 , 16:27   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Decoration For Witch Killer, Witch Guard
Reply With Quote #77

encounter a new problem
When there are many guards, the sound of the weapon is very noisy, which has affected the voice in the game. Can the sound of the guardian weapon be added an option to turn off the sound of the guardian weapon

Can it be repaired
l4d_witch_guard_scoredamage
invalid question
bafang
Old 07-28-2022 , 02:26   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Decoration For Witch Killer, Witch Guard
Reply With Quote #78

Quote:
v.1.4.9.8

Change Log:
  • Added trophy effect when the Witch Guard is given. (Based on Silvers [L4D & L4D2] Achievement Trophy plugin)
  • Added map and gamemode check to prevent the Witch Guard to be given.
  • Removed "sm_witch" command.
  • Added more cvars.
  • Changed third-person detection to the Lux+Dragokas method.
  • Added Witch Guard for kills with fire (e.g. Molotov).
  • Fixed some invalid checks.
  • Button for pickup the witch is now added through a timer 1.5 seconds later.
  • Added progress bar while trying to put the witch down.
  • If the client has some override glow it will be also applied to the witch, otherwise it will keep the default plugin glow.
  • Added glowing to the witch on back.
  • Removed dummy entity.

New admin command:
  • Added "sm_givewitch" command to gives a Witch Guard to the target.
  • Added "sm_witchoff" command to hide the Witch Guard.
  • Added "sm_witchon" command to show the Witch Guard.
  • Added "sm_witchpose2" command to change the owned Witch Guards pose.

New cvars:
  • l4d_witch_guard_lose_in_death ⇨ Lose witch when player dies. 0 = Disable, 1 = Enable.
  • l4d_witch_guard_lose_in_afk ⇨ Lose witch when player goes afk. 0 = Disable , 1 = Enable.
  • l4d_witch_guard_prioritize_human_players ⇨ Prioritize human players. 0 = Disable, 1 = Enable.
  • l4d_witch_guard_give_random ⇨ Give witch to a random player if the killer already has one. 0 = Disable, 1 = Enable.
  • l4d_witch_guard_weapon_type ⇨ Weapon type given to the witch. 0 = Random, 1 = Assault Rifle, 2 = Hunting Rifle, 3 = Auto Shotgun.
  • l4d_witch_guard_arc ⇨ The arc that the witch guard will search for targets.
  • l4d_witch_guard_glowtype ⇨ The Witch Guard glow outline type.
  • l4d_witch_guard_glowflashing ⇨ The Witch Guard will have a glow outline flashing.
  • l4d_witch_guard_glowminrange ⇨ The minimum range that a client can be away from the Witch Guard until the glow starts to outline.
  • l4d_witch_guard_glowmaxrange ⇨ The maximum range that a client can be away from the Witch Guard until the glow stops to outline.
  • l4d_witch_guard_scoredamage ⇨ "Enables the Witch Guard hits and kills count as the owner.
  • l4d_witch_guard_showbar ⇨ Shows a progress bar while putting the Witch Guard down (L4D2 only). 0 = Disable , 1 = Enable.
  • l4d_witch_guard_bestpose_onback ⇨ 0: random pose, 1: best pose, 2: specific pose (uses pose_onback cvars)
  • l4d_witch_guard_bestpose_ondown ⇨ 0: random pose, 1: best pose, 2: specific pose (uses pose_down cvars)
  • l4d_witch_guard_pose_down ⇨ 0: off, 1-82: default witch pose while down. (l4d_witch_guard_bestpose_onback must be: 2)
  • l4d_witch_guard_pose_onback ⇨ 0: off, 1-82: default witch pose while on back. (l4d_witch_guard_bestpose_onback must be: 2)
  • l4d_witch_guard_bots ⇨ Allow bots to get Witch Guard 0 = Disable, 1 = Enable.
  • l4d_witch_guard_chance ⇨ % chance to get a Witch Guard when a witch is killed.
  • l4d_witch_guard_gamemodesoff ⇨ Turn off the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). Empty = none.\nKnown values: coop,realism,versus,survival,scavenge,teamver sus,teamscavenge,\nmutation[1-20],community[1-6],gunbrain,l4d1coop,l4d1vs,holdout,dash,shootz ones.
  • l4d_witch_guard_gamemodeson ⇨ Turn on the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). Empty = all.\nKnown values: coop,realism,versus,survival,scavenge,teamver sus,teamscavenge,\nmutation[1-20],community[1-6],gunbrain,l4d1coop,l4d1vs,holdout,dash,shootz ones.
  • l4d_witch_guard_gamemodestoggle ⇨ Turn on the plugin in these game modes.\nKnown values: 0 = all, 1 = coop, 2 = survival, 4 = versus, 8 = scavenge.\nAdd numbers greater than 0 for multiple options.\nExample: \3\, enables for \coop\ (1) and \survival\ (2).
  • l4d_witch_guard_mapsoff ⇨ Prevent the plugin being loaded on these maps, separate by commas (no spaces). Empty = none.\nExample: \l4d_hospital01_apartment,c1m1_hotel\
  • l4d_witch_guard_mapson ⇨ Allow the plugin being loaded on these maps, separate by commas (no spaces). Empty = all.\nExample: \l4d_hospital01_apartment,c1m1_hotel\
  • l4d_witch_guard_mode ⇨ Criteria based on to give the Witch Guard. 0 = Last Hit, 1 = Most Damage.
  • l4d_witch_guard_model ⇨ Witch model given on kill. 0 = Random, 1 = Model from killed witch.
  • l4d_witch_guard_saferoom ⇨ Enables carrying the Witch Guard across maps when reaches alive to the saferoom with it on back. Removes on map change. 0 = Disable, 1 = Enable.

Notes:
  • Splitted "l4d_witch_onback_bestpose" cvar into "l4d_witch_guard_bestpose_onback" / "l4d_witch_guard_bestpose_ondown".
  • Saferoom cvar sometimes bugs and gives a Witch to a random person.

I also made a tank guard plugin that is similar to this one, if anyone is interested, PM me.

sourcemod

Version 1.1.1 before shooting?
ZBzibing
Old 11-09-2022 , 12:09   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Decoration For Witch Killer, Witch Guard
Reply With Quote #79

Repair l4d_ witch_ guard_ Scoredamage is invalid and applicable to L4D1
version1.4.9.8a
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (witch_guard_l4d.sp - 47 views - 79.1 KB)
ZBzibing
Old 11-10-2022 , 02:12   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Decoration For Witch Killer, Witch Guard
Reply With Quote #80

How to limit the number of guardians per player?